Author Topic: Craziest conspiracy theories?  (Read 24082 times)

Offline Rabbit of Caerbannog

• He's Got Great Big Teeth and the Holy Hand Grenade!
  • The Beast
  • Hit me with your best shot! Fire awaaaay!
Re: Craziest conspiracy theories?
« Reply #45 on: November 27, 2012, 06:56:12 pm »
Hope this handy guide helps.

"Gay orgy murder cover-up"? I haven't heard that one yet.
Yeah, Larry Sinclair, Donald Young, and all that nonsense. Freepers tend to flock to that particular one.

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
« Reply #46 on: November 27, 2012, 06:58:19 pm »
Fundies always flock to the things that disgust them for some reason...
BITCHES! YOU BITCHES! Killing me won't bring back your God damn honey!

Offline Radiation

• ILLUMINATI...ASSEMBLE!
  • The Beast
  • Just Radiation, I am so uncreative
« Reply #47 on: November 27, 2012, 11:38:18 pm »
I personally like anything that has to do with Illuminati conspiracy theories. Basically anything that falls under the grand conspiracy theory.

I am especially fond of MK Ultra, Project Monarch conspiracy theories about secretly kidnapping, traumatizing and torturing children to create multiple personalities, thousands of them, to be able to hundreds of thousands of very elaborate tasks. Things like being able to learn the major computer languages, being able to retain and memorize codes and messages, knowing over a 100 different fighting styles, etc. Each personality is trained in their specialty and amnesia can be induced once the mission is done.

It's all done on four or five levels named after each of the Greek letters, for example alpha would be the basic training like torturing the child to the point that they dissociate, using things like drugs, electroshock, making them eat disgusting things etc. Then there's beta (my favorite because there are quite a few sites on the Internet dedicated to celebs for this) where a child, usually female, is trained to be a "sex kitten" in where they are sexually brutalized and trained in the sexual arts.

It goes on and on, but Vigilant Citizen has a whole website dedicated to this conspiracy theory.

I don't see how it could be scientifically, physically and logistically as well as logically possible for some of the things on that site and in the books written by Cathy O'Brien, (Tranceformation for America) Brice Taylor, (Thanks for the Memories) and Fritz Springmeier. (The Illuminati Formula for Creating a Totally Undetectable Mind Control Slave.) as some of the stuff described would actually kill a normal human adult, let alone a child as well as the touted "over 3 million people in America are in mind control slavery." Not only that but most of the "symbols, codes, colors etc." that are used to trigger certain personalities/programs are in our everyday surroundings and if the "slaves" were allowed to live in a normal environment only to go into action when they are triggered by their so-called handlers, then how in the fuck do they manage not to get triggered every few seconds when they see a print of Mickey Mouse or hear the word "door"

The more you read into it, the more questions you will have about this whole conspiracy theory.
"Radiation, were beauty measured by the soul instead of the body, you would be legendary on the status of Helen of Troy. Be strong." -The Sandman

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #48 on: November 28, 2012, 01:09:59 am »
The members of the forum will like this. http://www.officialnewworldorder.com/
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline Yla

• The Beast
« Reply #49 on: November 28, 2012, 06:24:51 am »
Star Cluster has it right on.  Conspiracy theories that extend over centuries and involve countless thousands stretch the bounds of possibility.  A secret will remain a secret until the person you told it to meets another person.  And you have to question the efficacy of a conspiracy that everyone, including the paper boy's dog, knows about.
Hm. How many people were with the Manhattan Project?
That said, I've stopped trying to anticipate what people around here want a while ago, I've found it makes things smoother.
For I was an hungred, and ye told me to pull myself up by my bootstraps: I was thirsty, and ye demanded payment for the privilege of thine urine: I was a stranger, and ye deported me: naked, and ye arrested me for indecency.

Offline LeTipex

• Bishop
  • I'm right, because I accept that I can be wrong.
« Reply #50 on: December 03, 2012, 05:19:02 am »
Star Cluster has it right on.  Conspiracy theories that extend over centuries and involve countless thousands stretch the bounds of possibility.  A secret will remain a secret until the person you told it to meets another person.  And you have to question the efficacy of a conspiracy that everyone, including the paper boy's dog, knows about.
Hm. How many people were with the Manhattan Project?
Not really the same thing, really. It was a war project, set in a time where patriotism was at an all-time high and getting people to keep secrets for the good of the nation was relatively easy (and the people involved where ruthlessly filtered). Plus it only lasted a couple of years : had it taken decades, something would probably have filtered out.

Offline Normandy

• Pope
« Reply #51 on: December 09, 2012, 04:05:11 pm »
One of my brothers believes in the whole "aliens built the pyramids" conspiracy.  Honestly I find it quite hilarious.

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
« Reply #52 on: December 09, 2012, 05:38:24 pm »
One of the girls in my English class thinks Obama is the Anti-Christ, but she is surprisingly apathetic to it compared to most fundies.
Another girl is doing a project trying to prove how the moon landing never happened.

Saturn500

« Reply #53 on: December 09, 2012, 06:35:39 pm »
Is the first one the same whiny Alpha Bitch who started that "Real 'Ladies'" club?

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
« Reply #54 on: December 09, 2012, 06:40:02 pm »
Nope. 2 different girls.

Offline armandtanzarian

• God
  • Sad tropical monkey
    • My band's music
« Reply #55 on: December 10, 2012, 08:01:06 am »
See how long you can watch this embarassment.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hyAUuV_mbA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hyAUuV_mbA</a>

Offline DrFishcake

• The Beast
  • A vegetarian called Fishcake. Long story.
« Reply #56 on: December 10, 2012, 10:45:50 am »
I lasted 14 seconds. I think I did quite well under the circumstances.

Now I wait to see how you people take that out of context.  ::)

Offline Mister Argent!

• Neonate
  • JINKIES!
« Reply #57 on: December 10, 2012, 05:37:32 pm »
See how long you can watch this embarassment.
(snippity doo-daa-day.)

I gave him one minute.

On a side note, the concept of conspiracy theories reminds me quite a bit of one of my favorite games. This is, no doubt, because the plot derives quite a bit from them.
Avatar from the artwork for "MDK2" (PC/Mac/PS2/Dreamcast).

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #58 on: December 10, 2012, 07:53:11 pm »
My all-time favourite is the Flat Earth Society. Antarctica is secretly a wall of ice that stops the ocean from spilling out the edge! The moon landing was a hoax and NASA used the budget to develop Photoshop and fake those "Earth from Space" pictures! Gravity is actually the Earth accelerating upwards for some magical reason!
Σא

Offline Igor

• The Beast
  • Welcome to the velvet room...
« Reply #59 on: December 10, 2012, 08:07:40 pm »
My all-time favourite is the Flat Earth Society. Antarctica is secretly a wall of ice that stops the ocean from spilling out the edge! The moon landing was a hoax and NASA used the budget to develop Photoshop and fake those "Earth from Space" pictures! Gravity is actually the Earth accelerating upwards for some magical reason!
Well, they've got it wrong, you'd think the "flat earth society" would know that the world is a disc held up by four elephants which are sitting on the back of a giant turtle, and it's not an ice wall that stops things falling off the edge, it's the circumfence!

Quote from: Quasirodent
The logical response to getting that tingle in his dingle is turning into an asshat, of course.

Les ananas ne parlent pas!