Author Topic: Rage...pure rage  (Read 7650 times)

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
Re: Rage...pure rage
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2014, 01:56:50 am »
A lot of prisons have separate sections for sex offenders so that's not a fucking excuse.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2014, 07:58:20 am »
To all you guys advocating murder, how about toning down the edge? Murder is unequivocally worse than rape.

That said...

What this guy did puts him on the same level as domestic abusers in my mind, i.e. parents who beat the shit out of their spouse/kids. He's too rich and powerful to jail, but in a more just world he (and other domestic abusers) would be put away for a long time and get the help they obviously need.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n5E7feJHw0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n5E7feJHw0</a>
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline LeTipex

• Bishop
  • I'm right, because I accept that I can be wrong.
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2014, 09:23:41 am »
To all you guys advocating murder, how about toning down the edge? Murder is unequivocally worse than rape.
Rape is probably worse than murder in my book. As in, in a case-by-case basis, I can imagine times where murder is an appropriate response (like defending another's life or something of the sort). I can't imagine a single case where rape would be appropriate.

That said...

What this guy did puts him on the same level as domestic abusers in my mind, i.e. parents who beat the shit out of their spouse/kids. He's too rich and powerful to jail, but in a more just world he (and other domestic abusers) would be put away for a long time and get the help they obviously need.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuEER8X9KFA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuEER8X9KFA</a>

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2014, 09:52:19 am »
Well, the murder victims themselves no longer suffer after the act, although their families do. Victims of rape and child rape suffer for the rest of their lives. Apples and oranges, both are terrible crimes. (Murder by definition is the unnecessary killing of a person, not killing in self defense or in defense of others; that's justifiable manslaughter).
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2014, 09:32:25 pm »

That said...

Yes, we should give them the help they need, by help I mean castration of course.
Seriously, what the hell does that mean, like try and see if there habit of raping their daughter was brought on by when their mother stopped breast feeding them?
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 11:04:38 pm by I am lizard »

Offline Iczerfour

• Spawn of Pinkamena and Flutterbat
  • Pope
  • Now won't you stop moving, interrupting's not nice
« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2014, 03:34:49 am »

That said...

Yes, we should give them the help they need, by help I mean castration of course.
Seriously, what the hell does that mean, like try and see if there habit of raping their daughter was brought on by when their mother stopped breast feeding them?
Castration with High Explosives.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2014, 04:07:09 am »

That said...

Castration with High Explosives.
That's quick and painless.
Castration with a dull rusty butter knife.

Offline Yla

• The Beast
« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2014, 05:10:42 am »
I am horrified by this thread.
That said, I've stopped trying to anticipate what people around here want a while ago, I've found it makes things smoother.
For I was an hungred, and ye told me to pull myself up by my bootstraps: I was thirsty, and ye demanded payment for the privilege of thine urine: I was a stranger, and ye deported me: naked, and ye arrested me for indecency.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2014, 01:12:11 pm »
I am horrified by this thread.
Why?

Offline Yla

• The Beast
« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2014, 09:07:37 am »
I am horrified at the way some people here are espousing paralegal justice/vigilantism and fantasizing about cruel and unusual punishments.

The legal system has given this man a sentence that is perceived as too light. (I share this perception, though.) The answer is not lengthy descriptions of torture that you intend to inflict on him.

Not only are you behaving like a lynch mob, you're also somewhat missing the point.
That said, I've stopped trying to anticipate what people around here want a while ago, I've found it makes things smoother.
For I was an hungred, and ye told me to pull myself up by my bootstraps: I was thirsty, and ye demanded payment for the privilege of thine urine: I was a stranger, and ye deported me: naked, and ye arrested me for indecency.

Offline Canadian Mojo

• Don't Steal Him. We Need Him. He Makes Us Cool!
  • The Beast
  • Υπό σκιή
« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2014, 09:40:28 am »
I am horrified at the way some people here are espousing paralegal justice/vigilantism and fantasizing about cruel and unusual punishments.

The legal system has given this man a sentence that is perceived as too light. (I share this perception, though.) The answer is not lengthy descriptions of torture that you intend to inflict on him.

Not only are you behaving like a lynch mob, you're also somewhat missing the point.

Oh noes. An internet lynch mob.

One wonders how that man worthless piece of shit is still drawing breath more than 72 hours after it started.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2014, 09:55:20 am »
Don't take the little sadists too seriously, Yla. It's just a cultural thing for us to come up with over-the-top, ridiculously gruesome scenarios when venting outrage. It's just sarcasm, really.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2014, 10:15:39 am »
Yeah, I don't actually advocate cutting his dingleberries off with a rusty kitchen knife.  The sentence is an outrage, pure and simple.  Yes, the prison industrial complex is fucked beyond all belief, in some ways, but this fucker is a convicted kiddie-fiddler.  I'm sorry, but I don't understand how such an act merits less than a quarter century in prison.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
  • Assume I'm crashing & burning at any given moment
« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2014, 10:20:23 pm »

Forming an internet lynch mob against, say, Casey Hudson because you didnt like how Mass Effect 3 ended is one thing. Forming an internet lynch mob against a man who is convicted of raping his three-year-old daughter is another. We're ranting about how he should sit on a rusty cactus because his wealth prevented him from being sent to prison even after he was convicted of a horrific crime. The vigilante-ism is because this an example of the present legal system being demonstrably, laughably broken. And you're scolding us?
Long Live The Queen.

Burn fire! Hellfire! Now Anita, its your turn! Choose GamerGate, or your pyre!
Be mine or you will buuurn!!

Offline The Illusive Man

• The Beast
  • Saw the ME3 endings, got turned into a husk. :(-
« Reply #44 on: April 09, 2014, 12:55:09 am »
Richards hired one of the state's top law firms and was offered a plea deal of one count of fourth-degree rape charges -- which carries no mandatory minimum prison sentencing. He accepted, and admitted to the assault.
What. The. Fuck.
Despite knowing about indoctrination I thought it was a good idea to put a human Reaper near my office. Now I am a sentient husk :(.

*RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRR* *SCREECH* *smokes*