Author Topic: Wishes Will Be Corrupted  (Read 363428 times)

Offline N. De Plume

• Mysterious Writing Implement
  • The Beast
  • Nom, nom, nom…
Re: Wishes Will Be Corrupted
« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2012, 11:20:20 pm »
Granted. But you forget to grant yourself the ability to see the consequences of using your powers before you start using them and, as a result, destroy the world.

I wish for fish.
-A Pen Name

Art Vandelay

« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2012, 11:25:42 pm »
Granted. But you forget to grant yourself the ability to see the consequences of using your powers before you start using them and, as a result, destroy the world.
So? I'm omnipotent, I can bring it back with less effort than it takes to release a fart.

In any case, granted, you are now naked and swimming inside your brand new fish tank which is filled with your very own piranhas. Enjoy!

I wish I was more easily amused.

Offline Jodie

• Cyborg Wannabe
  • Pope
  • WTF???
    • Doodles and stuff
« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2012, 11:29:41 pm »
Granted. But you become so easy to amuse that you become bored with absolutely everything and as a result you never smile again.

I wish I was a Transformer.
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Corinthians 13: 4-7

Art Vandelay

« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2012, 11:31:31 pm »
Granted, you can transform into a packet of condoms.

I wish for a vanilla milkshake.

Offline Jodie

• Cyborg Wannabe
  • Pope
  • WTF???
    • Doodles and stuff
« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2012, 11:44:56 pm »
Granted. But the glass is slippery with condensation, slides out of your hand and smashes on the floor. D:

I wish real life was exactly like Minecraft.
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Corinthians 13: 4-7

Offline jumpingjackflash

• Agent Swears-A-Lot Peashooter
  • Pope
  • Burn, baby, burn!
« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2012, 11:47:52 pm »
Agh, got ninja'd by Jodie!

Granted, but you were attacked right away by Endermen.

I wish I can wield a Minigun one-handed.
Ok seriously, is nobody even going to try and avenge my man-burrito?

Art Vandelay

« Reply #51 on: January 06, 2012, 11:49:23 pm »
Granted, enjoy shelling out around $5000 for every minute you spend firing that thing.

I wish the latest Minecraft updates weren't so shitty.

Offline Jodie

• Cyborg Wannabe
  • Pope
  • WTF???
    • Doodles and stuff
« Reply #52 on: January 06, 2012, 11:52:32 pm »
I wish the latest Minecraft updates weren't so shitty.

Granted. But after the first awesome update Mojang goes bankrupt and Minecraft is never updated again.

I wish that smoking cigarettes extended your life span, not shortened it.

Offline N. De Plume

• The Beast
  • Nom, nom, nom…
« Reply #53 on: January 06, 2012, 11:58:12 pm »
Granted. Their price soars to $1,000 a pack.

I wish I could transform into any animal I want and back at will.
-A Pen Name

Art Vandelay

« Reply #54 on: January 07, 2012, 12:01:26 am »
Granted, but when you change, so does your brain. You lose all memories, personally and knowledge you had as a human (including not only how to transform, but that you even can transform in the first place), essentially rendering you permanently and completely transformed the first time you do so.

I wish I could fly.

Offline Jodie

• Cyborg Wannabe
  • Pope
  • WTF???
    • Doodles and stuff
« Reply #55 on: January 07, 2012, 12:09:56 am »
Granted, but you are killed when you have an in-air collision with a migrating duck.

I wish could swap back and forth between all genders whenever I wanted.

Offline ThunderWulf

• Strange, even crazy, but never dull
  • The Beast
  • By Odin's beard!
« Reply #56 on: January 07, 2012, 12:12:01 am »
Granted, but your brain cannot keep track of which gender you are, and you eventually become comatose.

I wish that I had a katana.
a.k.a. TGRwulf
"hehehehe. you said member." ~ Shepard/Booker
"it's kind of like my right left hand on a sunday every night. How so? It beats the fuck out of me!" ~ Saturn500
"Drinking, fighting, fucking...they basically outlawed 99% of the lifestyle of your typical Irishman.  Much less your typical Viking." ~ RavynousHunter

Offline Jodie

• Cyborg Wannabe
  • Pope
  • WTF???
    • Doodles and stuff
« Reply #57 on: January 07, 2012, 12:16:01 am »
Granted. You have a katana - but it is in the possession of Beatrix Kiddo, from who's cold dead hands you have to pry it from. Good luck with that.

I'm thirsty and I wish I had some Dr. Pepper.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #58 on: January 07, 2012, 12:18:29 am »
Granted, you have a disembodied leg that once belonged to a Dr Samuel H. Pepper MD. The police are currently eager to find out why. Enjoy!

I wish for white chocolate.

Offline N. De Plume

• The Beast
  • Nom, nom, nom…
« Reply #59 on: January 07, 2012, 12:23:00 am »
Granted. It comes with a little girl who will drive you insane with her unending insistence that it is not real chocolate.

I wish I had an olympic-size swimming pool.
-A Pen Name