Community > Religion and Philosophy

Mick Williams' latest "laughs"

<< < (2/6) > >>

BobRumba:
Oh, what a surprise, Mick's latest is another alarmist, badly-drawn pile of shit which has nothing to do with "Faith & Religion".  Now he's railing about the Boy Scouts (soon to be just "Scouts").  We all saw this coming, right?

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/channel-faithreligion/rip_boy_scouts/

Katsuro:

--- Quote from: Jocasta on May 08, 2018, 09:13:28 am ---
--- Quote from: niam2023 on May 07, 2018, 04:29:13 pm ---One of my favorites was this utterly weird cartoon showing horse-demon-men shooting guys in the hospital.

--- End quote ---
I must have looked at that thing for ten minutes and never figured out what was going on.  It took someone else having to explain it to me.

--- End quote ---

Serious question: is he schizophrenic or maybe bi-polar?

niam2023:
I just like to call that one "BoJack, MD Horseman".

KingOfRhye:

--- Quote from: Jocasta on May 08, 2018, 09:13:28 am ---
--- Quote from: niam2023 on May 07, 2018, 04:29:13 pm ---One of my favorites was this utterly weird cartoon showing horse-demon-men shooting guys in the hospital.

--- End quote ---
I must have looked at that thing for ten minutes and never figured out what was going on.  It took someone else having to explain it to me.

--- End quote ---

Oh yeah, the one that was either a parody or a rip-off of the Far Side comic....no, saying it was a parody is probably giving him too much credit.  And even if it was, it's stupid, because you'd have to have known that particular comic (which he never referred to) to get the joke...

KingOfRhye:

--- Quote from: Jocasta on May 12, 2018, 11:38:12 am ---Oh, what a surprise, Mick's latest is another alarmist, badly-drawn pile of shit which has nothing to do with "Faith & Religion".  Now he's railing about the Boy Scouts (soon to be just "Scouts").  We all saw this coming, right?

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/channel-faithreligion/rip_boy_scouts/

--- End quote ---

But they're not changing the name because "Boy" is offensive, (as Mick claims) they're changing it because it would be inaccurate if there's girls in it, right? 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version