Author Topic: Pedophile found dead  (Read 1802 times)

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
Pedophile found dead
« on: August 11, 2019, 06:32:58 am »
https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/jeffrey-epstein-1.5242745

Child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein was found dead in his cell while awaiting trial in New York, evidently due to suicide.

What this means for what might have come out during a criminal trial about certain known friends of his, such as Bill Clinton, Donald Trump, and the Duke of York, may never now be known.

I won't tell this loathsome excuse for a human being to rest in peace. If I thought there was a hell, I'd be hoping he's burning in it for the rest of time.

EDIT: Civil cases will continue against his estate, but as for the criminal case...

One of his attorneys, meanwhile, had the sheer gall to claim that Epstein had "long since paid his debt to society" for his crimes.

The payment being given a hotel six nights a week for around a year, during which time, while out on "work release" he was still, reportedly, abusing children and then apparently continued to do so after his "sentence" ended.

There's adequate representation and then there's... that.

Another accuser: "We have to live with the scars of his actions for the rest of our lives, while he will never face the consequences of the crimes he committed, the pain and trauma he caused so many people."
« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 06:38:38 am by dpareja »
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Id82

• The Beast
Re: Pedophile found dead
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2019, 09:20:53 am »
And of course the conspiracy theories are flying out. Like it was a hit job by Clinton's people to make sure it's never known that he raped underage girls.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline SCarpelan

• The Beast
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2019, 10:06:43 am »
It isn't at all irrational to assume that after taking him off suicide watch he was allowed enough alone time to finish the job. You don't need assassins, just a convenient lapse in monitoring by the prison staff.

Edit: what I'm saying that his death having been assisted in some way is a rational assumption. Blaming particular people about it without any evidence crosses the line, of course.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 12:34:34 pm by SCarpelan »

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2019, 01:14:47 pm »
And of course the conspiracy theories are flying out. Like it was a hit job by Clinton's people to make sure it's never known that he raped underage girls.

They've still got the tapes they found at Epstein's mansion. Those could potentially contain very damning evidence.

Whether they have evidence against people like Clinton or Trump is, of course, another matter.

Civil trials are proceeding, however; the accusations at least might come out there.
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline DarkPhoenix

• Bishop
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2019, 05:11:29 pm »

There definitely is some suspicious crap in there about this.  For example, it's been revealed that Epstein was supposed to have a constant partner in the cell, AND a guard coming around to check every 30 minutes, to make sure he didn't try to commit suicide; but the cellmate was moved out a few days before, and the night he finally killed himself, the guards decided not to bother with the checks.  And now the prison higher-ups are claiming that the guards were "overworked" and no one was specifically told not to throw procedure right out the door...

As mentioned above, it wouldn't even take someone actually going in and killing him; just those moves alone could lead to this outcome.  Of course, I don't think it was the Clintons; it's pretty easy to see who would have both the motive and the control here to actually do this: Bill Barr.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2019, 06:44:15 pm »
Yeah, Barr has a President implicated in the affairs of Jeffrey Epstein, and Republicans are willing to kill and harm as much as possible for their President. Their...Fuhrer, if you will. That's a constant with the right wing.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2019, 07:10:08 pm »
Yeah, Barr has a President implicated in the affairs of Jeffrey Epstein, and Republicans are willing to kill and harm as much as possible for their President. Their...Fuhrer, if you will. That's a constant with the right wing.

They're shit-scared (and rightly so) of Trump's base. (Remember Mark Sanford.) Trump said that he could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and not lose any votes; he could probably rape an underage girl there too and not lose any votes.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2019, 07:52:43 pm »
If the Clintons were able to get to Epstein despite having 0 power, Trump should be scared shitless.

Ironbite-Hilary's back and she's tasted blood.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2019, 07:59:52 pm »
Every Democratic Presidential candidate should be asked whether they'd authorize a full and thorough inquiry into Epstein's activities, the circumstances of his death, and the activities of known associates in connection with him and his activities. Anyone who answers with anything other than an unhesitating, unqualified "Yes" should receive zero votes.

Offline DukeTheCat

• Neonate
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2019, 10:09:30 pm »
Me and Jacob were surprised that the Duke of York might be involved in pedophilia. Jacob had this to say on Kiwi Farms on the matter and it is a reason why you should support Jacob’s cause to restore the true heir to the throne of England.
People are theorizing that the British royal family is involved in this. Well then, this is another reason why the House of Windsor needs to be overthrown. Join my cause to restore the true monarch so that the criminal Windsor get brought to justice for their involvement in crimes against children.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2019, 10:29:48 pm »
Or, we could prosecute the Duke of York, and do an investigation into whether any other members of the legitimate royal family, as per the Act of Settlement, were involved in such activities, and only prosecute those for whom there is sufficient evidence.

But of course that's far too reasonable for you, Jakey-boy.

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2019, 12:25:03 am »
I love how it will always lead back to Jake wanting to overthrow the UK Royal family.

Offline Meshakhad

• The Beast
  • The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors... Like Me
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2019, 05:04:47 pm »
The truth is that very concept of an English throne, or indeed an English nation, is illegitimate, and the whole of the isles should be returned to Celtic rule.
G-d's Kingdom Is A Hate-Free Zone

Quote from: Reploid Productions
Pardon the interruption, good sir/lady; there are aspects of your behavior that I find quite unbecoming, and I must insist most strenuously that I be permitted to assist in resolving these behaviors through the repeated high-velocity cranial introduction of particularly firm building materials.

Quote from: Meshakhad
GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE OR I WILL PUT A CAP IN YO ASS!

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2019, 09:21:24 pm »
Should be returned to the indigenous pre-celtic british people.

Also Garrison has doubled down:

« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 09:58:38 pm by davedan »

Offline DarkPhoenix

• Bishop
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2019, 10:13:51 pm »
Yeah, I'm sure Garrison...

In other news...

https://www.emptywheel.net/2019/08/13/four-months-ago-attorney-general-barr-called-bop-staff-shortages-that-led-to-whitey-bulger-murder-a-snafu/
At an Appropriations hearing in April, Republican Senator Shelley Moore Capito premised a question about cuts to Bureau of Prison staffing budgets by reminding, “We’ve had several murders at Hazelton,” the federal Maximum Security facility in her state of West Virginia. (The WaPo noted this exchange in one of their early stories on Jeffrey Epstein’s death, though without this context.)

She doesn’t mean just any murders. In addition to some inmates from DC that Eleanor Holmes Norton had raised concerns about last fall, Hazelton was the site of Whitey Bulger’s murder, a death in BOP custody of an inmate every bit as worthy of close attention as Jeffrey Epstein, a death that was every bit as predictable as Epstein’s.

Capito went on to list several of the same problems that appear to have permitted Epstein’s death in the Metropolitan Correctional Center: staffing shortages and people assigned to perform duties they’re not trained for.

What an amazing coincidence; Bill Barr being asked about the very things that led to Epstein's "suicide", and him glossing over them and claiming he'd take care of it...