Author Topic: More Crazy anti-choice stuff  (Read 6228 times)

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
More Crazy anti-choice stuff
« on: March 08, 2012, 12:18:55 am »
Seriously, Women should be forced carry fetuses to term, because farm animals do??

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdMSqNN4Eck" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdMSqNN4Eck</a>

Yes, because it's such a joy to give birth to a baby with anencephaly because cows & pigs do...
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 12:45:03 am by nickiknack »

Offline gyeonghwa

• Uppity and Proud of It
  • The Beast
  • That angry queer your tone trolls warned you about
    • Queer & Khmer
Re: More Crazy anti-choice stuff
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2012, 01:01:24 am »
Look, just say it. You (the congressman) think women are cattle.  >:(

FUCKING SHIT WE LIVE IN THE 21ST CENTURY HOW ARE YOU STILL MAKING THAT ARGUMENT?
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 01:03:40 am by gyeonghwa »
That may be the single gayest thing I have ever read on this board. Or the old one. ;)

Offline Sylvana

• The Beast
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2012, 02:25:15 am »
Well to be honest, I didn't see the whole comparing women to cattle personally, but I just don't think I am very metaphorically minded. From what I gathered is he was somehow implying that as a farmer helping your livestock to give birth to still born calves and piglets somehow is equally traumatic to a woman giving birth to a dead child. While his argument might make a weird kind of sense if he was comparing himself to a doctor, it makes no sense when compared to the women. Personally though, I think his statement is actually an example of why such pregnancies should be aborted, to seriously help reduce the total trauma. but republicans seem to think in reverse.

As for the chicken thing, I have no idea what they hell that was about. not to mention the very last people on the planet who should have any kind of say in the reproductive rights of women would be salt of the earth male farmers.

Offline booley

• Pope
  • Grand High Viceroy of the Eastern Expanses
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2012, 11:12:19 am »
Well to be honest, I didn't see the whole comparing women to cattle personally, but I just don't think I am very metaphorically minded. From what I gathered is he was somehow implying that as a farmer helping your livestock to give birth to still born calves and piglets somehow is equally traumatic to a woman giving birth to a dead child. .....

I would imagine that being sent to a slaughter house to be killed, cut up and procccessed into food is even MORE traumatic.

But as unfair as some might think this, we do use a separate set of standards for farm animals.

So unless this guy is a militant vegan....
“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.”
The Doctor

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2012, 03:27:47 pm »
Well to be honest, I didn't see the whole comparing women to cattle personally, but I just don't think I am very metaphorically minded. From what I gathered is he was somehow implying that as a farmer helping your livestock to give birth to still born calves and piglets somehow is equally traumatic to a woman giving birth to a dead child. While his argument might make a weird kind of sense if he was comparing himself to a doctor, it makes no sense when compared to the women. Personally though, I think his statement is actually an example of why such pregnancies should be aborted, to seriously help reduce the total trauma. but republicans seem to think in reverse.

As for the chicken thing, I have no idea what they hell that was about. not to mention the very last people on the planet who should have any kind of say in the reproductive rights of women would be salt of the earth male farmers.

I don't see how it could be traumatic for the farmer since most farmers I know of don't give a shit about the animal.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2012, 06:44:29 pm »
Well cept as a source of income.

Offline clockworkgirl21

• Day In, Day Out. All the Time. Work, Work, Work
  • The Beast
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2012, 06:52:21 pm »
We gave one of our goats an abortion once, in the form of an injection. The baby was already too big and wasn't even near at being full term yet, and the female had a history of difficult births. She gave birth to a bald goat fetus that night.

So there you go, GOP! Farm animals have them too!

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2012, 07:41:05 pm »
Well, to the GOP, every fetus is sacred, even barnyard animal fetuses.

Offline clockworkgirl21

• Day In, Day Out. All the Time. Work, Work, Work
  • The Beast
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2012, 08:44:35 pm »
Well, seeing the goat fetus did make me sad. I was really sorry the risk for its mother was too great to allow it to go any further.

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2012, 08:58:51 pm »
The worst part is that there are countless asshats out there who lap this glurge right up. "HE DELIVERED DEAD COWS! ALL HIS CHICKENS! LET'S VOTE REPUBLICAN!"
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2012, 10:43:41 pm »
They're not even trying to hide it anymore.

Jesus...
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2012, 12:45:10 am »
Carry a stillborn baby to term like a pig, huh?  Well, pig, I hope you don't mind if I burn a nice, big mark on your ass.  If women are like farm animals, you are, too, bitch.  You'll get fucking treated like one, too...except, when you're dead, no one will want to eat you.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Cataclysm

• The Beast
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2012, 12:59:26 am »
What about worms? They're nice.
I'd be more sympathetic if people here didn't act like they knew what they were saying when they were saying something very much wrong.

Commenter Brendan Rizzo is an American (still living there) who really, really hates America. He used to make posts defending his country from anti-American attacks but got fed up with it all.

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2012, 01:12:28 am »

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2012, 01:47:19 am »
Ugh... Some politicians are so out of touch with reality it's scary as hell.