Author Topic: Worthless religious anti-human fucker weighs in on Boston...  (Read 7718 times)

Offline Old Viking

• The Beast
  • Occasionally peevish
Re: Worthless religious anti-human fucker weighs in on Boston...
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2013, 02:11:35 pm »
God, the Murderous.  Chapter 347,212.
I am an old man, and I've seen many problems, most of which never happened.

Offline Radiation

• ILLUMINATI...ASSEMBLE!
  • The Beast
  • Just Radiation, I am so uncreative
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2013, 03:55:10 pm »
This is what I hate about the institution of religion; people like Tiano use religion as an ideological weapon and it's no better than what Islamic extremists and fundamentalists spew out.

I am a Muslim (for now) and I am only in the religion for spirituality, my politics remain the same and as far as I am concerned, my beliefs are between me and God.  I for one, believe that God (or Allah) is benevolent and would not wish this kind of pain on his creation. Evil exists on this world, or dimension or whatever for a reason and evil things like the bombings happen because it is in our nature. I don't think that we will fully understand why things like this happen other than we can only philosophize about it.

I just plainly think that it is disgusting to say things like what Tiano and other fundamentalists say about what and why happened in Boston.

"Radiation, were beauty measured by the soul instead of the body, you would be legendary on the status of Helen of Troy. Be strong." -The Sandman

Offline Meshakhad

• The Beast
  • The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors... Like Me
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2013, 11:58:12 pm »
Yeah, you're gonna win a lot of converts with those words.
G-d's Kingdom Is A Hate-Free Zone

Quote from: Reploid Productions
Pardon the interruption, good sir/lady; there are aspects of your behavior that I find quite unbecoming, and I must insist most strenuously that I be permitted to assist in resolving these behaviors through the repeated high-velocity cranial introduction of particularly firm building materials.

Quote from: Meshakhad
GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE OR I WILL PUT A CAP IN YO ASS!

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2013, 12:35:53 am »

Ah, now here's a reply to that guy on his own blog.  Likely won't stay up long though:

I'm surprized it's been up this long.