Author Topic: Chris Koster, Missouri state attorney general, wants to bring back gas chambers  (Read 6583 times)

Offline MadmanJohnson

• Wrath of Primus
  • Pope
  • Able to creep out Deimos.
And I guess we couldn't just, I don't know, stop executing people?

NEVER! MORE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD, MORE SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!
I think something just squeed inside me.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 06:53:01 pm by MadmanJohnson »
Before you die an agonizing, chainsaw-related death, you're gonna hear about the Hate Plague!
I'm accusing you of being stupid.
I dare to be stupid.

Offline Meshakhad

• The Beast
  • The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors... Like Me
I favor restricting the death penalty to cases where the evidence of guilt is overwhelming, but I still think it should be something we have.
G-d's Kingdom Is A Hate-Free Zone

Quote from: Reploid Productions
Pardon the interruption, good sir/lady; there are aspects of your behavior that I find quite unbecoming, and I must insist most strenuously that I be permitted to assist in resolving these behaviors through the repeated high-velocity cranial introduction of particularly firm building materials.

Quote from: Meshakhad
GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE OR I WILL PUT A CAP IN YO ASS!

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.

Marry me woman.

Ironbite-I don't even care about the age difference...OUR LOVE SHALL OVERCOME EVEN A MOUNTAIN OF SKULLS!

Offline MadmanJohnson

• Wrath of Primus
  • Pope
  • Able to creep out Deimos.

Marry me woman.

Ironbite-I don't even care about the age difference...OUR LOVE SHALL OVERCOME EVEN A MOUNTAIN OF SKULLS!
She's mine,Bitey-chan! HOO BOY. I'll massacre a planet with a fusion cannon for her while juggling chainswords!
« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 07:39:22 pm by MadmanJohnson »
Before you die an agonizing, chainsaw-related death, you're gonna hear about the Hate Plague!
I'm accusing you of being stupid.
I dare to be stupid.

Offline ironbite

• Kakarot
And I'll feed you both to Unicron and make sure it sticks.

Ironbite-I am powered by an unstable quantum singularity...I'M JUST THAT CRAZY!

Offline Itachirumon

• The Buzzing Digital Uke
  • Pope
  • The Highly-Caffinated Borderline Insane Uke
With a tip of the hat to George Carlin,  strip the person naked, slather him with gravy, and toss him into a small, dark closet with six hungry badgers that are high on angel dust.

But what about...The Button? I feel like The Button would be a good addition to that.
"Sleep is for the weak
Caffeine is my sacrament
Are those spiders real?"

I do NOT have a dubious relationship to sleep. We had a perfectly ambicable seperation

Ask me about the knife in your back!

When I die, they should process my blood into an energy drink - it'll be called Vampiric, and one dose will cause diabetes... Also, you might see noises.

"No.. can't eat... I'm fucking my catboy"

Offline starseeker

• God
Is it bad that I want to see what happens if they ever have to execute a Jewish criminal this way?

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• Directing Scenes for Celebritarian Needs
  • The Beast
  • Whatever doesn't kill you is gonna leave a scar
Is it bad that I want to see what happens if they ever have to execute a Jewish criminal this way?
Israel bitches, we bend over backwards while they continue Apartheid 2: Electric Boogaloo.
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".
 - Trent Reznor, Down In It

Together as one, against all others.
- Marilyn Manson, Running To The Edge of The World

Humanity does learn from history,
sadly, they're rarely the ones in power.

Quote from: Ben Kuchera
Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline ironbite

• Kakarot
No we don't.  Fuck, only reason the fundies support Israel is so they'll build the temple and start the rapture.

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• The Beast
No we don't.  Fuck, only reason the fundies support Israel is so they'll build the temple and start the rapture.
Huh, I hadn't thought of that as being the only reason the support them.
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".

Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline Sylvana

• The Beast
Small note, I personally think cheapest way to do executions is with a cattle spike. You get these pneumatic powered spike guns that are shot into the head of cattle when they are slaughtered. Its reasonably humane because one cannot feel pain if the brain is destroyed. Death is basically instantaneous, and it is re-usable.
I feel is it more humane than a guillotine, and cheaper than execution by firearm.

It should be noted that I am personally against the death penalty, but if you are so dead set about having it, at least you can make it efficient.

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• The Beast
Small note, I personally think cheapest way to do executions is with a cattle spike. You get these pneumatic powered spike guns that are shot into the head of cattle when they are slaughtered. Its reasonably humane because one cannot feel pain if the brain is destroyed. Death is basically instantaneous, and it is re-usable.
I feel is it more humane than a guillotine, and cheaper than execution by firearm.

It should be noted that I am personally against the death penalty, but if you are so dead set about having it, at least you can make it efficient.
Huh. I was going to argue until I saw reusable. That's pretty reasonable.

Offline Canadian Mojo

• Don't Steal Him. We Need Him. He Makes Us Cool!
  • The Beast
  • Υπό σκιή
Cheap and efficient generally promotes increased use.

If you really wanted to execute people humanely the best way would be to not tell them the exact date (or lie and tell them that it is later then it actually is) and then gas them with something painless like Carbon monoxide while they are asleep in their cell. You would need to create a special cell block that had individual cells that were airtight and had forced ventilation but that wouldn't be too big a deal.

No official last meal or anything traditional like that, and probably rife with legal problems, but it would be a very humane system.

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• The Beast
Cheap and efficient generally promotes increased use.

If you really wanted to execute people humanely the best way would be to not tell them the exact date (or lie and tell them that it is later then it actually is) and then gas them with something painless like Carbon monoxide while they are asleep in their cell. You would need to create a special cell block that had individual cells that were airtight and had forced ventilation but that wouldn't be too big a deal.

No official last meal or anything traditional like that, and probably rife with legal problems, but it would be a very humane system.
Yes, but anyone who supports the death penalty and is absolutely honest about why, like me, will admit, they don't give a flying shit about being humane. I certainly don't support it for being effective or helpful. I support it because I think rapists and murderers should be punished, and I don't believe in any god and am uncertain about afterlife in general, so part of me thinks it's completely destroying their very being, which is what they deserve.

wrightway

Isn't Missouri the state that recently tried to pass a law where you could be arrested for trying to uphold federal gun laws?