Author Topic: Exposing pedophiles now a crime by RCC law  (Read 14682 times)

Offline JohnE

• The Beast
  • Heeeere's JohnE!
Re: Exposing pedophiles now a crime by RCC law
« Reply #45 on: July 31, 2013, 11:40:02 am »
The proof is that they're doing bad things, obviously, and No True Christian would do bad things.

Any bets on whether I've called this one too? How about on whether he'll even respond?

You got this JohnE.

*munches on popcorn and waits to see if/how AE responds*

You presume much.  Christians are at heart fallible humans.  The difference is we can humble ourselves, repent for our sins and seek forgiveness.

The proof of the atheistic nature of the Vatican is there for all to see.  Perversion and deviancy embraced openly among its membership but hidden from external eyes with an incredibly paranoid fervour.  This pattern has perpetuated itself throughout Atheism ever since the fall of man.  Just look at other atheistic affectations like the Freemasons and Communism.
So in other words, the proof that they're atheists is that they're doing bad things.

I'm two for two.

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• Directing Scenes for Celebritarian Needs
  • The Beast
  • Whatever doesn't kill you is gonna leave a scar
« Reply #46 on: July 31, 2013, 11:58:01 am »
The proof is that they're doing bad things, obviously, and No True Christian would do bad things.

Any bets on whether I've called this one too? How about on whether he'll even respond?

You got this JohnE.

You presume much.  Christians are at heart fallible humans.  The difference is we can humble ourselves, repent for our sins and seek forgiveness.

The proof of the atheistic nature of the Vatican is there for all to see.  Perversion and deviancy embraced openly among its membership but hidden from external eyes with an incredibly paranoid fervour.  This pattern has perpetuated itself throughout Atheism ever since the fall of man.  Just look at other atheistic affectations like the Freemasons and Communism.
Hey, I find that insulting. I don't make any effort to hide my perversion or deviancy. You see those two crossdressing men in my avatar? I've had numerous sex dreams involving being in a threesome with them.
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".
 - Trent Reznor, Down In It

Together as one, against all others.
- Marilyn Manson, Running To The Edge of The World

Humanity does learn from history,
sadly, they're rarely the ones in power.

Quote from: Ben Kuchera
Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline Meshakhad

• The Beast
  • The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors... Like Me
« Reply #47 on: July 31, 2013, 02:58:21 pm »
Just look at other atheistic affectations like the Freemasons and Communism.

I'll give you Communism, but not Freemasons. In fact, atheists are barred from becoming Masons. I have a very close friend who is a Mason, and I've considered joining myself.
G-d's Kingdom Is A Hate-Free Zone

Quote from: Reploid Productions
Pardon the interruption, good sir/lady; there are aspects of your behavior that I find quite unbecoming, and I must insist most strenuously that I be permitted to assist in resolving these behaviors through the repeated high-velocity cranial introduction of particularly firm building materials.

Quote from: Meshakhad
GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE OR I WILL PUT A CAP IN YO ASS!

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #48 on: July 31, 2013, 04:06:46 pm »

You got this JohnE.

Man that's a lot of words for saying nothing at all.

Offline Jodie

• Cyborg Wannabe
  • Pope
  • WTF???
    • Doodles and stuff
« Reply #49 on: July 31, 2013, 11:33:07 pm »
There are no Christians of any sort.

Jesus was Jewish so if you follow the teachings of Christ... you are Jewish.

Or something.

lol
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Corinthians 13: 4-7

Offline Damen

• That's COMMODORE SPLATMASTER Damen, Briber of Mods
  • The Beast
  • The Dark Sex God
    • John Damen's Photography
« Reply #50 on: August 01, 2013, 04:33:33 am »
I shit you not.
According to the new laws, revealing or receiving confidential Vatican information is now punishable by up to two years in prison, while newly defined sex crimes against children carry a sentence of up to twelve years. Because all sex crimes are kept confidential, there is no longer a legal way for Vatican officials to report sex crimes.

"Fear my .45"

"If the liberties of the American people are ever destroyed, they will fall by the hands of the clergy" ~ Marquis De Lafayette

'Till Next Time,
~John Damen

Offline TheL

• The Cock Teasing Teacher
  • The Beast
  • Fly like cheese sticks.
« Reply #51 on: August 04, 2013, 07:44:57 am »
Damn it, Vatican.  Quit giving me more reasons to hate you.
"Half the reason that I like foreign music is because I can kid myself that "Shake dat ass" is more poetic in Hindi."
--Sanda

Move every 'sig.'  For great justice!

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• The Beast
« Reply #52 on: August 04, 2013, 02:50:10 pm »
That said, regarding the title, this isn't about foot fetishists. Yeah, I really hate the usage of "pedo" when it should be "paedo". Pedo = foot. Philia = Love. Paedo = Child. Why do you think devices that measure your footsteps are called pedometers?
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".

Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #53 on: August 04, 2013, 03:12:25 pm »
Unfortunately, barring the government giving a PSA across the entire country, we're not going to be using paedophile instead of pedophile anytime soon.

And I think the government has better things to give a PSA over than the proper use of the words.

Besides, people would still use pedophile, and several would probably thing that "changing" pedo to paedo is a government conspiracy.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• The Beast
« Reply #54 on: August 04, 2013, 03:19:14 pm »
Unfortunately, barring the government giving a PSA across the entire country, we're not going to be using paedophile instead of pedophile anytime soon.

And I think the government has better things to give a PSA over than the proper use of the words.

Besides, people would still use pedophile, and several would probably thing that "changing" pedo to paedo is a government conspiracy.
Most of the world uses "paedo". It's just us here that use "pedo". Still, it's just a nitpick. Although, I do love watching everyone get so pissed at foot fetishists (not because I hate them, but because it's funny).

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #55 on: August 04, 2013, 03:51:46 pm »
While I do prefer paedo- to pedo-, it's worth noting that foot fetishists are called podophiles.
Σא

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• The Beast
« Reply #56 on: August 04, 2013, 03:56:12 pm »
While I do prefer paedo- to pedo-, it's worth noting that foot fetishists are called podophiles.
Really? Why do both podo and pedo mean the same? Or did that happen because of the pedo issue?

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #57 on: August 04, 2013, 04:22:38 pm »
I just prefer the term "foot fetishist" anyways because you say podophile and people will give you strange looks (even outside America) but if you say foot fetishist, people will say "Ohhh."

...Then give you strange looks.  Despite it being one of the most common fetishes.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• The Beast
« Reply #58 on: August 04, 2013, 04:37:33 pm »
I just prefer the term "foot fetishist" anyways because you say podophile and people will give you strange looks (even outside America) but if you say foot fetishist, people will say "Ohhh."

...Then give you strange looks.  Despite it being one of the most common fetishes.
Most common after tits and ass, actually.

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #59 on: August 04, 2013, 06:59:27 pm »
Really? Why do both podo and pedo mean the same? Or did that happen because of the pedo issue?

From what I understand, pod- is Greek and ped- is Latin.
Σא