Author Topic: Jacob Harrison-a challenge  (Read 7719 times)

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
Re: Jacob Harrison-a challenge
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2018, 05:49:41 pm »
C'mon Jakey-boy, tell us how you "tried."

Better yet, tell us that it's really pur fault.

I did provide several pieces of evidence.

Children's doodles, madman's tales, hack mockumentaries and you debasing yourself on your Vlog. Oh, how could we not be persuaded by such weighty "evidence."

The problem is you people are willfully ignorant fools who ignore the evidence because you don’t want it to be true that you will be held accountable for your sins after death because of the wickedness in your hearts.

Jacob, this is exactly like your attempt to get wives. It's not the fault of the women for rejecting you, though you probably figure that too. Hearts recoiled at your hatred of democracy, love of conversion therapy, refusal to hold the RCC accountable for it's misdeeds and way WAY too much oversharing about your Cuz and your weird denim fetish. Also our minds aren't going to be swayed by teen scrawls, breathless anecdotes or ancient legends. Ya know, the stuff you call "evidence." Your fault, not ours. You came to convince, the stuff you brought to the table wasn't convincing. Own it.

“For this they are wilfully ignorant of, that the heavens were before, and the earth out of water, and through water, consisting by the word of God.” 2 Peter 3:5 Dhouy-Rheims version

“Unto the end, a psalm for David. The fool hath said in his heart: There is no God, They are corrupt, and are become abominable in their ways: there is none that doth good, no not one.”  Psalm 14:1

“And as they liked not to have God in their knowledge, God delivered them up to a reprobate sense, to do those things which are not convenient;” Romans 1:28

1 Kings 7:23 "He made a molten sea, ten cubits from the one brim to the other: it was round all about, and his height was five cubits: and a line of thirty cubits did compass it round about."

Leviticus 11:13-19 And these are they which ye shall have in abomination among the fowls ; they shall not be eaten, they are an abomination: the eagle, and the ossifrage, and the ospray, And the vulture, and the kite after his kind; Every raven after his kind; And the owl, and the night hawk, and the cuckow, and the hawk after his kind, And the little owl, and the cormorant, and the great owl, And the swan, and the pelican, and the gier eagle, And the stork, the heron after her kind, and the lapwing, and the bat.

Genesis 19:31-36 And the elder said to the younger Our father is old, and there is no man left on the earth, to come in unto us after the manner of the whole earth. Come, let us make him drunk with wine, and let us lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father. And they made their father drink wine that night: and the elder went in and lay with her father: but he perceived not neither when his daughter lay down, nor when she rose up. And the next day the elder said to the younger: Behold I lay last night with my father, let us make him drink wine also to night, and thou shalt lie with him, that we may save seed of our father. They made their father drink wine that night also, and the younger daughter went in, and lay with him: and neither then did he perceive when she lay down, nor when she rose up. So the two daughters of Lot were with child by their father.

According to the book you're trying to sway us with Pi is 3, bats are birds and date-raping dad is fine and dandy. Don't give me any of that shite about the New Testament, it ends with promised xenocide and wanton torture.

Winning hearts, fail. Winning minds, fail but predictably, and pathetically you tried to pin your failure on us. Go back to the Levis catalogue with a box of Kleenex, at least you'll do what you set out to achieve!

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2018, 06:05:44 pm »

Children's doodles, madman's tales, hack mockumentaries and you debasing yourself on your Vlog. Oh, how could we not be persuaded by such weighty "evidence."

Don't forget my personal favorite: Catholic Priests torture a women to death in an exorcism that doesn't work.  Therefore Catholicism is true.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2018, 06:44:42 pm »
C'mon Jakey-boy, tell us how you "tried."

Better yet, tell us that it's really pur fault.

The problem is you people are willfully ignorant fools who ignore the evidence because you don’t want it to be true that you will be held accountable for your sins after death because of the wickedness in your hearts.

Jacob, this is exactly like your attempt to get wives. It's not the fault of the women for rejecting you, though you probably figure that too. Hearts recoiled at your hatred of democracy, love of conversion therapy, refusal to hold the RCC accountable for it's misdeeds and way WAY too much oversharing about your Cuz and your weird denim fetish. Also our minds aren't going to be swayed by teen scrawls, breathless anecdotes or ancient legends. Ya know, the stuff you call "evidence." Your fault, not ours. You came to convince, the stuff you brought to the table wasn't convincing. Own it.

“For this they are wilfully ignorant of, that the heavens were before, and the earth out of water, and through water, consisting by the word of God.” 2 Peter 3:5 Dhouy-Rheims version

“Unto the end, a psalm for David. The fool hath said in his heart: There is no God, They are corrupt, and are become abominable in their ways: there is none that doth good, no not one.”  Psalm 14:1

“And as they liked not to have God in their knowledge, God delivered them up to a reprobate sense, to do those things which are not convenient;” Romans 1:28

1 Kings 7:23 "He made a molten sea, ten cubits from the one brim to the other: it was round all about, and his height was five cubits: and a line of thirty cubits did compass it round about."

Leviticus 11:13-19 And these are they which ye shall have in abomination among the fowls ; they shall not be eaten, they are an abomination: the eagle, and the ossifrage, and the ospray, And the vulture, and the kite after his kind; Every raven after his kind; And the owl, and the night hawk, and the cuckow, and the hawk after his kind, And the little owl, and the cormorant, and the great owl, And the swan, and the pelican, and the gier eagle, And the stork, the heron after her kind, and the lapwing, and the bat.

Genesis 19:31-36 And the elder said to the younger Our father is old, and there is no man left on the earth, to come in unto us after the manner of the whole earth. Come, let us make him drunk with wine, and let us lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father. And they made their father drink wine that night: and the elder went in and lay with her father: but he perceived not neither when his daughter lay down, nor when she rose up. And the next day the elder said to the younger: Behold I lay last night with my father, let us make him drink wine also to night, and thou shalt lie with him, that we may save seed of our father. They made their father drink wine that night also, and the younger daughter went in, and lay with him: and neither then did he perceive when she lay down, nor when she rose up. So the two daughters of Lot were with child by their father.

According to the book you're trying to sway us with Pi is 3, bats are birds and date-raping dad is fine and dandy. Don't give me any of that shite about the New Testament, it ends with promised xenocide and wanton torture.

Winning hearts, fail. Winning minds, fail but predictably, and pathetically you tried to pin your failure on us. Go back to the Levis catalogue with a box of Kleenex, at least you'll do what you set out to achieve!

In those ancient times pi was measured as 3, the ancient term for birds included bats, and the dad fucking was not portrayed as an ok thing.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2018, 07:04:12 pm »
The bible is supposedly the communication from God, three words Archimedes of Syracuse.

Are you saying your omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient God knows less than an old Greek guy?

As for the papa-roofing, it was keeping with the supreme biblical value of keeping the seed producing future generations at any cost. When God didn't approve of things in that very chapter he got his smiting on for frick's sake. It's more modern generations of believers that blanched at the (admittedly horrific) implications.

Bats have teeth and fur, you'd have to be as drunk as Lot getting boned by his girls to think they were the same thing!

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2018, 07:25:55 pm »
The bible is supposedly the communication from God, three words Archimedes of Syracuse.

Are you saying your omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient God knows less than an old Greek guy?

As for the papa-roofing, it was keeping with the supreme biblical value of keeping the seed producing future generations at any cost. When God didn't approve of things in that very chapter he got his smiting on for frick's sake. It's more modern generations of believers that blanched at the (admittedly horrific) implications.

Bats have teeth and fur, you'd have to be as drunk as Lot getting boned by his girls to think they were the same thing!

The Bible was written in a way that people at the time would understand and 3 was a close estimate. The Old Testament was written before Archimedes of Syracuse.

The incest created the Moabites and Ammonites which were enemies of Israel so it shows that the incest had consequences.

And for some reason, the language of the time made the word bird include bats. They were probably considered a unique kind of bird.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2018, 10:58:42 pm »
Again none of this makes sense of your god is as omni everything as you claim. Surely preventing the emergence of enemy nations to your chosen people is more worth your time than a bit of sodomy and if your book is inspired by the creator of life, the universe and everything then proper math and taxonomy isn't too much to ask for especially if the thing you're misclassifying has the distinctively unbirdlike characteristics like resembling a furry flying rodent!
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 02:28:20 am by Tolpuddle Martyr »

Online dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2018, 01:06:57 am »
I wish I could say I was surprised by how dishonestly Jakey-boy argued. I wish I could say I was surprised by how often he moved the goalposts on clerical sex abuse. I wish I could say I was surprised at how piss-poor his "evidence" was. I wish I could say I was surprised by how many appeals to unrecognized authority his "arguments" contained.

I wish I could say I was surprised, but it was pretty much par for the course with a religious apologist.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2018, 06:22:17 am »
Again none of this makes sense of your god is as omni everything as you claim. Surely preventing the emergence of enemy nations to your chosen people is more worth your time than a bit of sodomy and if your book is inspired by the creator of life, the universe and everything then proper math and taxonomy isn't too much to ask for especially if the thing you're misclassifying has the distinctively unbirdlike characteristics like resembling a furry flying rodent!

God acts in mysterious ways. I tried my best to explain Gods motives but I acknowledge that our understanding of him is limited because our minds pale in comparison to his infinite mind. That is what God told Job when Job asked God why he was suffering so much. I will have a better understanding in Heaven. Aren’t you curious to know his ways? If so then why would you want to go to hell and have eternal ignorance.

And as I said, God communicated to the prophets and patriarchs of the Old Testament in the language of the time. They would not understand the math and taxonomy that came later in history.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2018, 07:16:28 am »
Aren’t you curious to know his ways? If so then why would you want to go to hell and have eternal ignorance.
I don't know, why don't you want to be reincarnated as a deity so that you may learn the ways of Brahmin?

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2018, 08:19:59 am »
Aren’t you curious to know his ways? If so then why would you want to go to hell and have eternal ignorance.
I don't know, why don't you want to be reincarnated as a deity so that you may learn the ways of Brahmin?

Because the evidence that Christianity is true is far greater than the evidence for the false religion of Hinduism.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2018, 09:43:27 am »
Because the evidence that Christianity is true is far greater than the evidence for the false religion of Hinduism.
Oh really? You think you can't find some dickhead spouting bullshit on Youtube? Well then, feast your eyes on this!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWMRHkS2NIY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWMRHkS2NIY</a>
So, I assume you'll be converting at your earliest convenience.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 09:45:02 am by Art Vandelay »

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2018, 10:20:32 am »
Oh really? You think you can't find some dickhead spouting bullshit on Youtube? Well then, feast your eyes on this!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWMRHkS2NIY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWMRHkS2NIY</a>
So, I assume you'll be converting at your earliest convenience.

That video admits that Christianity’s bases it’s evidence on history and scripture while Hinduism bases it on alleged individual personal revelation by practicing Yoga meaning that Christianity has a lot more historical evidence to back it up.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2018, 10:25:29 am »
Does it hurt?  Trying to come up with justifications for your posts?  Cause I think it hurts you.  I think it hurts a lot.

Ironbite-maybe your second cousin can help you both spiritually and sexually.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #43 on: August 10, 2018, 11:05:25 am »
That video admits that Christianity’s bases it’s evidence on history and scripture while Hinduism bases it on alleged individual personal revelation by practicing Yoga meaning that Christianity has a lot more historical evidence to back it up.
Does it now? So it bases its evidence on its own doctrine, and supposed events for which there is zero actual evidence that any historian, or really anyone who isn't a Christian apologist would take seriously, huh?

I have to say, this is one of very few instances where you're not wrong.

Besides, Hinduism has tantric sex. Give that a go with your second cousin and it'll make you a true believer in less than ten seconds.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2018, 11:30:38 am »
Does it now? So it bases its evidence on its own doctrine, and supposed events for which there is zero actual evidence that any historian, or really anyone who isn't a Christian apologist would take seriously, huh?

I have to say, this is one of very few instances where you're not wrong.

Besides, Hinduism has tantric sex. Give that a go with your second cousin and it'll make you a true believer in less than ten seconds.

Christianity does have historical evidence to back it up such as the existence of Ancient Israel and the fact that the vast majority of scholars agree that that there was a historical Jesus.