Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic  (Read 636303 times)

Offline Alehksunos

• Transvestite Boo-kin
  • The Beast
  • Gay Witch for Abortion
Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
« Reply #2355 on: December 08, 2013, 10:44:24 pm »
But My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is pure gold! There was no other show that helped me feel better about my life! Before, I was complaining about my overwhelming chode covering up my GG Allen penis and how I'll live in my mother's basement all my lif, never fucking bitches ever. Now with My Little Pony (THIS IS NOT A FUCKING LITTLE GIRL'S SHOW, IT'S MANLY HAS HELL. THE NEW MANLINESS. DON'T ANY OF YOU FAGGOTS TELL ME IT'S A GIRL'S SHOW, CUZ YOU'RE A FAGGOT YOURSELF) I feel better about my life. Twilight is my waifu, k? So is Fluttershy. NO ONE TALKS SHIT ABOUT HER. Those poor future kids will never feel the same way with Gravity Falls, Wonder Over Yonder and Stephen Universe. FUCK THOSE FAGGOT SHOWS. My Little Pony is where it's all at. BRB, fapping Twilight again.

(I'm convinced that with a post like this, I would fit right at home in a site like Something Awful, but fuck paying a $10 fee to be member, let alone its elitist nature.)

Offline Alehksunos

• Transvestite Boo-kin
  • The Beast
  • Gay Witch for Abortion
« Reply #2356 on: December 09, 2013, 02:12:58 am »
It might be that I'm functioning on a low-sleep schedule but I don't know what you just said...

References to people who think My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is one of the greatest shows ever (it's not that good) and how I find it so hard to imagine what their lives were like before.

This was a joke response to the rigging of the Cartoon of 2013 polls.

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Reply #2357 on: December 09, 2013, 08:36:09 am »
But My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is pure gold! There was no other show that helped me feel better about my life! Before, I was complaining about my overwhelming chode covering up my GG Allen penis and how I'll live in my mother's basement all my lif, never fucking bitches ever. Now with My Little Pony (THIS IS NOT A FUCKING LITTLE GIRL'S SHOW, IT'S MANLY HAS HELL. THE NEW MANLINESS. DON'T ANY OF YOU FAGGOTS TELL ME IT'S A GIRL'S SHOW, CUZ YOU'RE A FAGGOT YOURSELF) I feel better about my life. Twilight is my waifu, k? So is Fluttershy. NO ONE TALKS SHIT ABOUT HER. Those poor future kids will never feel the same way with Gravity Falls, Wonder Over Yonder and Stephen Universe. FUCK THOSE FAGGOT SHOWS. My Little Pony is where it's all at. BRB, fapping Twilight again.

(I'm convinced that with a post like this, I would fit right at home in a site like Something Awful, but fuck paying a $10 fee to be member, let alone its elitist nature.)

You sound upset.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #2358 on: December 10, 2013, 12:46:47 am »
I was a bit suprised when I realised that my wife was showing the finnish dub of MLP:FIM to our older daughter. Apparently she wanted to see some new show (rather than demanding to see the same exact episode of one show several times in a row as she used to do.)
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline JohnE

• The Beast
  • Heeeere's JohnE!
« Reply #2359 on: December 10, 2013, 01:03:17 am »
So, when the gold ring got flung into the fireplace, was I the only one half expecting elvish writing to appear on it?

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
  • Get me my arbalest... explosive bolts, please.
« Reply #2360 on: December 10, 2013, 02:44:31 am »
So, when the gold ring got flung into the fireplace, was I the only one half expecting elvish writing to appear on it?

Would have been funny, but that would have been mixing references.

And you gotta admit, guys.  Daring Do being legit and passing her exploits off as fiction? Azzie (because fuck spelling out his name) being added to the 'rogue's gallery' of baddies? Dash being INCLUDED in the new book?!

... oh yeah.  It was dork-tastic.

... ... don't tell me none of you weren't dying of laughter when Dash and Twi were having the canon argument.
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #2361 on: December 10, 2013, 03:55:44 am »

Would have been funny, but that would have been mixing references.

And you gotta admit, guys.  Daring Do being legit and passing her exploits off as fiction? Azzie (because fuck spelling out his name) being added to the 'rogue's gallery' of baddies? Dash being INCLUDED in the new book?!

... oh yeah.  It was dork-tastic.

... ... don't tell me none of you weren't dying of laughter when Dash and Twi were having the canon argument.

I find it hilarious but I didn't actually laugh.

I'm just one of those people who tends to keep his emotions inside at all times.  I might smile or grin but actually getting me to sincerely laugh is hard.

...Well, no, "hard" isn't the right word.  "Weird" is the right word.  I can look at the best comedy skit in the universe and not laugh.  However, say five words funny and my brain shorts out and I spend the next half an hour laughing and trying not to faint.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
« Reply #2362 on: December 10, 2013, 06:54:59 am »
Would love to see "Azzie" make more appearances on the show, one cool looking villain.

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
« Reply #2363 on: December 10, 2013, 02:44:54 pm »
Would love to see "Azzie" make more appearances on the show, one cool looking villain.

And his appearance is even legit... by which, I mean the show animators and artists actually did their homework on how he's supposed to look.  Points to them for historical references!
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."

Offline JohnE

• The Beast
  • Heeeere's JohnE!
« Reply #2364 on: December 10, 2013, 11:48:41 pm »
Nope. I wasn't the only one.

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
« Reply #2365 on: December 11, 2013, 05:37:17 am »
*flails!* oh, for the love of Luna's Glorious Teats!

Formerly Priestling

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
« Reply #2366 on: December 13, 2013, 06:42:51 am »
Looks like we'll be getting more Scootaloo tommorow.

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
« Reply #2367 on: December 13, 2013, 01:17:43 pm »
Scootaloo? I thought it was Power Ponies this week.

Formerly Priestling

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
« Reply #2368 on: December 13, 2013, 02:25:29 pm »
No, that's next week. this week it's "Fight to the Finish" with Rainbow Dash and the CMC

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
« Reply #2369 on: December 13, 2013, 02:57:50 pm »
Huh! I'm okay with this!

Formerly Priestling