Author Topic: Anything Good Happen Today?  (Read 860359 times)

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
Re: Anything Good Happen Today?
« Reply #4050 on: April 26, 2016, 09:30:10 pm »
Got a six-pack of Redd's Blueberry Ale.  I am proud to say that it was a good purchase, it is not only decidedly palatable, but also rather enjoyable.  Probably the single most pleasant ale I've ever had.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
    • My Twitter
« Reply #4051 on: April 27, 2016, 10:18:25 pm »
Just updated The Greater Evil!  Things finally stand a chance of, at least slightly, calming down in Amestris.  A battle is had, and many observations are made about certain parties and the situation overall.

Oh, for those interested, I've also set up a Google spreadsheet that will act as a tracker for my various stories here.  She's even colour-coded, for easier reference.  The only other one left in this cycle is Interrupta Vitae, and I might be adding a new one to the list in the coming weeks.  I'm also going to be working up, incrementally, to the point where each chapter of each fic is minimum 10,000 words.  The next round of updates, with the exception of Interrupta Vitae, which started with that goal in mind, as well as the potential newbie (which will have a minimum of 20,000 words per chapter from the outset), will have a minimum word count of 7,500 before posting, not counting Author's Notes.  Might end up making things take a little longer, but all in all, I think it'll be good for the stories, since I'll have to work in more actual detail.

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
« Reply #4052 on: April 28, 2016, 05:27:49 pm »
I think my last law school final before I become a doctor of jurisprudence will be open note. Which is fucking awesome as I have a kickass outline and won't have to remember specifics (since it's all in the outline).
Does anyone take Donald Trump seriously, anymore?

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #4053 on: May 02, 2016, 02:55:42 pm »
Well today's the end of my first semester of college, before I start summer courses in June. So far college has been good summer classes should be good I hope.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #4054 on: May 02, 2016, 04:41:25 pm »
Similarly to Zygarde, my college year is ending soon - and I'll be signing on for a summer class. Probably a PE class or something - I need to buff up for my next acting class.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
    • My Twitter
« Reply #4055 on: May 02, 2016, 05:40:39 pm »
I'm just relieved that this shit's almost over.  One more semester over the summer, hopefully online because I don't want to go back to that fucking school except for tests, and so long as I get a decent enough grade, I will be done with this group of assholes in community college.  ...Before promptly moving to an entirely new group of assholes in university.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #4056 on: May 03, 2016, 12:57:23 am »
I kind of miss High School's popularity politics, admittedly.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
    • My Twitter
« Reply #4057 on: May 04, 2016, 09:18:24 am »
I'm am all but totally certain that I just absolutely kicked the ass off my Calculus final.  If I don't end this semester with a very high B, at minimum, something will have gone dreadfully wrong.  Complete fucking inversion of last semester.  Because this teacher actually bothered to teach the material and didn't do inane bullshit like group presentations.  Math is, once again, my complete and utter bitch.

Even Then

« Reply #4058 on: May 04, 2016, 10:55:44 am »
I've started biking again, and despite being in worse shape than I thought, I still feel like I got some good exercise done. I'll do it again tomorrow, see if I can turn this into a whole Thing and maybe even lose some weight/get in better shape by the end of the month.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #4059 on: May 04, 2016, 06:50:06 pm »
Hit the gym for two hours today, really feeling good. I've noticed that if I don't work out enough, I am in a perpetually bad mood. Thus I'm gonna move up to working out five or six days a week.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #4060 on: May 05, 2016, 12:40:22 am »
Because it's "Revenge of the 5th" it's my day off and I need a rest after the work I've been doing for the past two weeks. Getting my work days from 1-4 per week up to 5-6 per week is exhausting after I got used to lighter work load.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #4061 on: May 05, 2016, 12:48:01 am »
Isn't today Cinco de Mayo? I wish we celebrated that here in Australia I could do with some tequila

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #4062 on: May 05, 2016, 12:56:31 am »
Isn't today Cinco de Mayo? I wish we celebrated that here in Australia I could do with some tequila
No.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Svata

• Doesn't even fucking know anymore
  • The Beast
  • No, seriously, fuck astrology.
« Reply #4063 on: May 05, 2016, 01:01:46 am »
Woulda been my mom's b-day, were she still around. And the 9th is the anniversary of when I was put into foster care. Early May can go fuck itself.
"Politician" is the occupational equivalent of "Florida".

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
    • My Twitter
« Reply #4064 on: May 07, 2016, 01:31:15 am »
Found out just a few minutes ago that I ended my semester with a 99% in Politics.  I was literally 7 points off from completely acing the entire fucking course.  I AM SO HARD RIGHT NOW.

Oh, and pre-final, I have a 95% in Calculus.  AGAIN, THROBBING ERECTION.