Author Topic: Worst of Social Justice  (Read 1551067 times)

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
Re: Worst of Social Justice
« Reply #3450 on: April 25, 2014, 11:03:13 pm »

Somehow, I don't think their reading comprehension is very high.
Check your literate privilege.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #3451 on: April 25, 2014, 11:16:53 pm »

Beautifully hand drawn Dalek, there, Elle. I bet it was delightful to refund the bitch's GYM membership fees. Did the door hit her ass on the way out?
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #3452 on: April 26, 2014, 12:03:15 am »
I'd say in all likelihood it did.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #3453 on: April 26, 2014, 01:26:38 am »
If it didn't, then it needs to.

*unhinges his door* Time for a spanking!
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #3454 on: April 26, 2014, 01:52:34 am »

I think it's a joke, but it's still... Odd.

I have seen the exact same post in context. It is is a Harry Potter headcanon. You know, because the original books had such excellent LGBT representation.
What's wrong with trans headcannons?
Not that this isn't wtf, just wondering.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
« Reply #3455 on: April 26, 2014, 02:04:59 am »

Beautifully hand drawn Dalek, there, Elle. I bet it was delightful to refund the bitch's GYM membership fees. Did the door hit her ass on the way out?
If it makes her feel better-
YOU ARE AN IN-FER-I-OR LIFE FORM! PRE-PARE FOR YOUR EX-TER-MI-NA-TI-ON UN-DER THE MIGHT OF THE DAL-EK RACE!
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 02:06:37 am by I am lizard »

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #3456 on: April 26, 2014, 02:20:08 am »

Although it's already pointed out that it's out of context, is it that hard to believe someone would say that seriously? We've had people on this very forum say they're going to hex and curse people.

This is just the worst 1980s Saturday morning kids' TV show theme I've ever heard.
*best

Street Sharks and Three Bionic Stooges? Those are just two worst/best I can come up with offhand.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #3457 on: April 26, 2014, 04:00:05 am »

I have seen the exact same post in context. It is is a Harry Potter headcanon. You know, because the original books had such excellent LGBT representation.
What's wrong with trans headcannons?
Not that this isn't wtf, just wondering.

Not really a Harry Potter fan, but some of those would actually make for interesting reading.
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline Kain

• God
  • The Alkaline one
« Reply #3458 on: April 26, 2014, 01:35:58 pm »
In paranoia I find genius / But the ice-dreams have come
with spiritless consequence / A hatchet has been hidden
between my eyes / A hatchet gift-wrapped in paranoia / A
wooden heart never bleeds / A wooden heart never bleeds,
yet inextricable thoughts still weave / Introspection
fabricated for battle / No time has been wasted
/ Neuroleptic seconds marry electroconvulsive hours / In
the cranial freezer, paranoia is the bastard and I
find genius Petrify / Paralyze

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #3459 on: April 26, 2014, 02:02:31 pm »
Jesus, this is still going?

The OP admitted that it was a lie. Here's the response they made:

I’m a victim too and you all are being ableist

I have come to the realization that I have delusion disorder. This causes me to believe these stories I have in my head, these stories of fear and trauma. To think they’re real. Essentially, I believe my own lies. It’s a terrifying thing to live with.

Perhaps the story of Georgian rape was a result of my delusion disorder. I posted it because I wanted people to realize and be warned about what boys and grown men can do to further the patriarchy and rape culture of the next generations. Boys are bred to violent and rapists in the backward south and people need to know about it. I feel terrible if my delusion disorder caused me to lie about it. I took down the post yesterday.

About the 8 year old boy everyone is calling me a pedophile over. No, just no. I was saying that young boys are different than young girls and that in this situation both parties were underage which complicates it. I wasn’t saying he deserved it. Just merely what I said in the sentence above. I’m an anti-rape warrior, I am not okay with rape. But what I said should be a lesson to everyone of what a female rape victim, of any age, is forced to endure. Don’t you dare tell me that all would be outraged if it was a young girl because young girls are constantly forced to think rape is their fault. Because of what they wore, say, act.

So there is my apology. Please stop being ableist to me. Please understand that I’m paying and repenting for what I’ve done.

"Delusion disorder."
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #3460 on: April 26, 2014, 02:27:39 pm »
...The next person to use the phrase "boys will be boys" to refer any incident like that is going to get his/her nose punched into their brain.
EDIT: Even if that case was fake I stand by my point about rape apogolists treating sexual assault as a childs play.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline mellenORL

• The Beast
« Reply #3461 on: April 26, 2014, 02:44:00 pm »

I have come to the realization that I have delusion disorder. This causes me to believe these stories I have in my head, these stories of fear and trauma. To think they’re real. Essentially, I believe my own lies. It’s a terrifying thing to live with.

Perhaps the story of Georgian rape was a result of my delusion disorder. I posted it because I wanted people to realize and be warned about what boys and grown men can do to further the patriarchy and rape culture of the next generations. Boys are bred to violent and rapists in the backward south and people need to know about it. I feel terrible if my delusion disorder caused me to lie about it. I took down the post yesterday.

About the 8 year old boy everyone is calling me a pedophile over. No, just no. I was saying that young boys are different than young girls and that in this situation both parties were underage which complicates it. I wasn’t saying he deserved it. Just merely what I said in the sentence above. I’m an anti-rape warrior, I am not okay with rape. But what I said should be a lesson to everyone of what a female rape victim, of any age, is forced to endure. Don’t you dare tell me that all would be outraged if it was a young girl because young girls are constantly forced to think rape is their fault. Because of what they wore, say, act.

So there is my apology. Please stop being ableist to me. Please understand that I’m paying and repenting for what I’ve done.

"Delusion disorder."

Delusion disorder; n., slang, euphemistic downplay spin. Meaning, "pathetic lying attention whoring blog troll just got owned".
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
« Reply #3462 on: April 26, 2014, 03:03:00 pm »

"Delusion disorder."

Delusion disorder; n., slang, euphemistic downplay spin. Meaning, "pathetic lying attention whoring blog troll just got owned".

I'm tempted to say she's trolling.

Offline mellenORL

• The Beast
« Reply #3463 on: April 26, 2014, 03:06:54 pm »
What's "'strollin'"? Stumbled-into-trolling, as in accidently self trolled?  :)

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #3464 on: April 26, 2014, 03:32:37 pm »

"Delusion disorder."

As everyone knows, the best way to respond to a lie being discovered is to spin an even more complicated lie, paint yourself as a victim and frame scepticism as a moral failure. That'll get them to take you seriously.
Σא