Author Topic: Worst of Social Justice  (Read 1549784 times)

Offline guizonde

• anglican occitan
  • The Beast
  • capslock is the devil
Re: Worst of Social Justice
« Reply #4350 on: September 02, 2014, 11:54:35 am »
But I do have a request for you: stop publicly criticizing Quinn.  Go after the men.  Criticize the games themselves.  But leave the women alone, even if you think they merit criticism.

So, you think women can't handle criticism.  Remind me, who's the misogynist again?

The fun fact about feminism that Social Justice Warriors seem to ignore is that's it's a double-edged sword. If you want to be treated as an equal you have to take criticism as well as praise.  If you pretend to be strong and interdependent to criticize "the patriarchy" but pull up the "I'm a fragile woman, you misogynistic pig!" as soon as someone calls you out on your bullshit, you're not a feminist, you're a hypocritical, manipulative asshole (which is a perfect way to describe a SJW IMO).

the more this circlejerk continues, I get the feeling that true feminism (you know, equality between men and women) is getting pushed under the rug to have another pointless war of the sexes. These SJW types don't want equality, they want the opposite of what is happening now as payback. Nevermind the fact that this short-sighted, knee-jerk reaction will generate another war 30 years from the moment that it comes true. This isn't feminism. It's misandry combined with a small dose of misogyny (as per the "women are weaker than men" argument, which is total bull).
@ guizonde: I think I like the way you think.
Warning: Biohazardously Awesome

0_o 0_0 ¯\(º_o)/¯

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #4351 on: September 02, 2014, 12:17:19 pm »
But I do have a request for you: stop publicly criticizing Quinn.  Go after the men.  Criticize the games themselves.  But leave the women alone, even if you think they merit criticism.

So, you think women can't handle criticism.  Remind me, who's the misogynist again?

The fun fact about feminism that Social Justice Warriors seem to ignore is that's it's a double-edged sword. If you want to be treated as an equal you have to take criticism as well as praise.  If you pretend to be strong and interdependent to criticize "the patriarchy" but pull up the "I'm a fragile woman, you misogynistic pig!" as soon as someone calls you out on your bullshit, you're not a feminist, you're a hypocritical, manipulative asshole (which is a perfect way to describe a SJW IMO).

the more this circlejerk continues, I get the feeling that true feminism (you know, equality between men and women) is getting pushed under the rug to have another pointless war of the sexes. These SJW types don't want equality, they want the opposite of what is happening now as payback. Nevermind the fact that this short-sighted, knee-jerk reaction will generate another war 30 years from the moment that it comes true. This isn't feminism. It's misandry combined with a small dose of misogyny (as per the "women are weaker than men" argument, which is total bull).

What?

(By the way, I will kill the cat/family of the next person to say "Social Justice Warrior"

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Reply #4352 on: September 02, 2014, 12:32:23 pm »
I do think that people should stop over-focusing on Quinn and focus on the  vast amounts of other, worse things in the gaming industry (not saying Quinn doesn't deserve some kind of criticism)

I think most people (even 4chan) would agree to that. Although it would be hard to get legit misogynists to cease and desist.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
« Reply #4353 on: September 02, 2014, 12:37:57 pm »
I do think that people should stop over-focusing on Quinn and focus on the  vast amounts of other, worse things in the gaming industry (not saying Quinn doesn't deserve some kind of criticism)

I think most people (even 4chan) would agree to that. Although it would be hard to get legit misogynists to cease and desist.
Faggot autistic.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #4354 on: September 02, 2014, 12:39:02 pm »

Faggot autistic.

Was that an attempt at humor?
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline guizonde

• anglican occitan
  • The Beast
  • capslock is the devil
« Reply #4355 on: September 02, 2014, 12:40:28 pm »

What?

(By the way, I will kill the cat/family of the next person to say "Social Justice Warrior"

By all means, kill my cat. Bastard shat on my pillow. I'll keep on using the term SJW in the same pejorative way I talk about keyboard warriors: windbags with nothing better to do with their lives. Basically, NewFems are just reverse machos and not feminists fighting for equality anymore. Where there is a patriarchy, they want to make it a matriarchy to "pay back for all the injustice". Yup, pay back injustice with injustice. And yet, they say women are weak, which is like, the number one argument of machos and misogynists alike. It's almost just an excuse to fight on the internet, because nothing can come of such a sterile "dialogue".

hope that clears up what I meant.
@ guizonde: I think I like the way you think.
Warning: Biohazardously Awesome

0_o 0_0 ¯\(º_o)/¯

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
« Reply #4356 on: September 02, 2014, 12:40:33 pm »

Faggot autistic.

Was that an attempt at humor?
Yeah, okay, out of line, I apologize.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
« Reply #4357 on: September 02, 2014, 12:41:52 pm »

What?

By all means, kill my cat. Bastard shat on my pillow. I'll keep on using the term SJW in the same pejorative way I talk about keyboard warriors: windbags with nothing better to do with their lives. Basically, NewFems are just reverse machos and not feminists fighting for equality anymore. Where there is a patriarchy, they want to make it a matriarchy to "pay back for all the injustice". Yup, pay back injustice with injustice. And yet, they say women are weak, which is like, the number one argument of machos and misogynists alike. It's almost just an excuse to fight on the internet, because nothing can come of such a sterile "dialogue".

hope that clears up what I meant.

It's just the term is REALY overused on teh interwebs.

Offline Ironchew

• Official Edgelord
  • The Beast
  • The calm, intellectual Trotsky-like Trotskyist
« Reply #4358 on: September 02, 2014, 12:52:12 pm »

Not as overused as:

Faggot autistic.
Consumption is not a politically combative act — refraining from consumption even less so.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
« Reply #4359 on: September 02, 2014, 12:59:16 pm »

Not as overused as:

Faggot autistic.
Well right there was using the term in a joking way.
It is still out of line though, as the only person allowed to use those words here is Hof.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 01:02:04 pm by I am lizard »

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Reply #4360 on: September 02, 2014, 01:43:35 pm »

Faggot autistic.

lol u wat m8

Art Vandelay

« Reply #4361 on: September 02, 2014, 09:46:24 pm »

Not as overused as:

Faggot autistic.
Well right there was using the term in a joking way.
It is still out of line though, as the only person allowed to use those words here is Hof.
Don't be such a faggot, you autistic little shit.

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
  • Assume I'm crashing & burning at any given moment
« Reply #4362 on: September 02, 2014, 10:05:00 pm »
Long Live The Queen.

Burn fire! Hellfire! Now Anita, its your turn! Choose GamerGate, or your pyre!
Be mine or you will buuurn!!

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #4363 on: September 02, 2014, 11:03:40 pm »

People like this is why we have police officers patrolling our schools.

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #4364 on: September 02, 2014, 11:14:05 pm »
Faggot autistic ready for cocksucking and awkward hugs
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.