Author Topic: Worst of Social Justice  (Read 1551482 times)

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
Re: Worst of Social Justice
« Reply #4455 on: September 09, 2014, 09:25:01 pm »
I'm a bit hungry too come to think of it.  Who am I offending with that, eh? :P

Everyone.  You are now literally Hitler.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Commissar Kaz

• Tzeentchian Cultist
  • Bishop
  • Just as planned!
« Reply #4456 on: September 09, 2014, 09:35:38 pm »
I'm a bit hungry too come to think of it.  Who am I offending with that, eh? :P

Everyone.  You are now literally Hitler.

But he can't be Hitler! Hitler's my headmate!

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #4457 on: September 09, 2014, 09:41:17 pm »
Hitler was a Nephilim, the offspring of an angel and a human, which is why he was able to become leader of Germany - with mind control psionic powers!
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Damen

• That's COMMODORE SPLATMASTER Damen, Briber of Mods
  • The Beast
  • The Dark Sex God
    • John Damen's Photography
« Reply #4458 on: September 09, 2014, 09:49:11 pm »

Yeah, I'm an asshole like that.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 09:52:27 pm by Damen »
"Fear my .45"

"If the liberties of the American people are ever destroyed, they will fall by the hands of the clergy" ~ Marquis De Lafayette

'Till Next Time,
~John Damen

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #4459 on: September 09, 2014, 09:49:43 pm »
Hitler was a Nephilim, the offspring of an angel and a human, which is why he was able to become leader of Germany - with mind control psionic powers!
Blargh!  I have powers and stuff and things!

Offline solar.

• God
  • Bepis
« Reply #4460 on: September 09, 2014, 09:51:45 pm »

Yeah, I'm an asshole like that.
Is that a surfing crocodile?

Offline Damen

• The Beast
  • The Dark Sex God
« Reply #4461 on: September 09, 2014, 09:52:52 pm »
Yes. Yes it is.

"Fear my .45"

"If the liberties of the American people are ever destroyed, they will fall by the hands of the clergy" ~ Marquis De Lafayette

'Till Next Time,
~John Damen

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #4462 on: September 09, 2014, 10:00:07 pm »
What a beauty!
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #4463 on: September 09, 2014, 10:28:50 pm »
Croikey!

Offline TheUnknown

• The Beast
« Reply #4464 on: September 09, 2014, 11:15:02 pm »
Someone I follow posted a quote from a blog that talked about how "sex" is only taught as PIV and doesn't teach how to properly please women, so I clicked the blog link.

It turned into a "all PIV sex is socially conditioned rape" diatribe. 

Some radical feminists outright state that all heterosexual intercourse is rape. Some radical feminists disagree and say that statement lacks nuance. A lot of heterosexual feminists say they feel personally insulted by the statement “all intercourse is rape” because they have had personal experience of PIV they wanted and PIV they didn’t want and have processed those experiences as different from each other. I understand that. It makes me uncomfortable too. The whole subject of PIV makes me uncomfortable. I endured it for more than ten years of my life until I discovered radical feminism, read FCM’s Intercourse Series, had my mind blown and quit it. I feel like it’s impossible to get a sense of clarity about PIV and what it does to your psyche until you stop doing it and this is because of the trauma bonding that FCM talks about. Women who are still engaging in heterosexual relationships feel particularly uncomfortable with the suggestion that all intercourse is rape because it means acknowledging firstly that the man you share your bed with is a rapist and secondly, that you possess virtually no social power or bodily autonomy. These are hard things to face.

Another thing that’s hard for women to accept is that we do not own our sexualities. There is not a woman alive today who has an authentic sexuality of her own. All women have been groomed to be penis receptacles in a cultural narrative of man-meets-woman-man-puts-penis-in-woman’s-vagina. We are told we like putting things in our vaginas, especially penises, and that’s about the end of it.

. . .

Women are acquiescing consenting to all this shit because they literally do not know any different. Until I discovered radical feminism, it hadn’t even occurred to me that I could refuse.

. . .

PIV can be justified as ‘always rape’ because it always involves the weaponization of the penis against a woman on a girl. The woman may ‘enjoy’ the sensation of having a penis inside her but she wouldn’t be the first woman in the world to eroticize her own subordination as a means of coping with it. Men know that every single time they stick their dicks in a woman, they’re putting her  at risk of pregnancy. They know that pregnancy can kill women. They know that if they cause a pregnancy to occur they can walk away at any time with no major social consequences. They know what kind of harm’s way they’re putting us in but they really like ejaculating inside us so they do it anyway.

The thing with PIV is that, much like BDSM, it doesn’t really matter how much you like it and how free you think your choice is when you make it; the activity in itself is inherently harmful. It’s a form of assault. Whether or not you acquiesce to the assault or ‘want’ the assault doesn’t change the nature of the assault.

. . .

It isn’t possible to categorically state that all heterosexual intercourse is not rape when what men do to express “love” for women (sex/PIV) is the same as what they do to express contempt for women (rape/PIV).

In the comments, this moron refuses to clarify on her position of lesbian penetrative sex, by repeatedly saying "this is an article is about heterosexual sex, and if I wanted to write about lesbians, I'd write about lesbians."
« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 11:45:00 pm by Iosa the Invincible »

Offline Damen

• The Beast
  • The Dark Sex God
« Reply #4465 on: September 09, 2014, 11:37:09 pm »
Someone I follow posted a quote from a blog that talked about how "sex" is only taught as PIV and doesn't teach how to properly please women, so I clicked the blog link.

It turned into a "all PIV sex is socially conditioned rape" diatribe. 

Some radical feminists outright state that all heterosexual intercourse is rape. Some radical feminists disagree and say that statement lacks nuance. A lot of heterosexual feminists say they feel personally insulted by the statement “all intercourse is rape” because they have had personal experience of PIV they wanted and PIV they didn’t want and have processed those experiences as different from each other. I understand that. It makes me uncomfortable too. The whole subject of PIV makes me uncomfortable. I endured it for more than ten years of my life until I discovered radical feminism, read FCM’s Intercourse Series, had my mind blown and quit it. I feel like it’s impossible to get a sense of clarity about PIV and what it does to your psyche until you stop doing it and this is because of the trauma bonding that FCM talks about. Women who are still engaging in heterosexual relationships feel particularly uncomfortable with the suggestion that all intercourse is rape because it means acknowledging firstly that the man you share your bed with is a rapist and secondly, that you possess virtually no social power or bodily autonomy. These are hard things to face.

Another thing that’s hard for women to accept is that we do not own our sexualities. There is not a woman alive today who has an authentic sexuality of her own. All women have been groomed to be penis receptacles in a cultural narrative of man-meets-woman-man-puts-penis-in-woman’s-vagina. We are told we like putting things in our vaginas, especially penises, and that’s about the end of it.

. . .

Women are acquiescing consenting to all this shit because they literally do not know any different. Until I discovered radical feminism, it hadn’t even occurred to me that I could refuse.

. . .

PIV can be justified as ‘always rape’ because it always involves the weaponization of the penis against a woman on a girl. The woman may ‘enjoy’ the sensation of having a penis inside her but she wouldn’t be the first woman in the world to eroticize her own subordination as a means of coping with it. Men know that every single time they stick their dicks in a woman, they’re putting her  at risk of pregnancy. They know that pregnancy can kill women. They know that if they cause a pregnancy to occur they can walk away at any time with no major social consequences. They know what kind of harm’s way they’re putting us in but they really like ejaculating inside us so they do it anyway.

The thing with PIV is that, much like BDSM, it doesn’t really matter how much you like it and how free you think your choice is when you make it; the activity in itself is inherently harmful. It’s a form of assault. Whether or not you acquiesce to the assault or ‘want’ the assault doesn’t change the nature of the assault.

. . .

It isn’t possible to categorically state that all heterosexual intercourse is not rape when what men do to express “love” for women (sex/PIV) is the same as what they do to express contempt for women (rape/PIV).

In the comments, this moron refuses to clarify on her position of lesbian penetrative sex, by repeatedly saying "this is an article is about heterosexual sex, and if I wanted to write about lesbians, I'd write about lesbians."

BEHOLD! I GIVE YOU, A PENIS!

"Fear my .45"

'Till Next Time,
~John Damen

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #4466 on: September 09, 2014, 11:55:26 pm »
A penis is a fucking weapon.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline Eiki-mun

• der Löwe aus Mitternacht
  • The Beast
  • On the fields of Breitenfeld.
    • Main Personal Blog
« Reply #4467 on: September 10, 2014, 12:00:17 am »

I... is that an expletive, or a descriptive...?
There is no plague more evil and vile to watch spread than the plague that is the Von Habsburg dynasty.

Offline Damen

• The Beast
  • The Dark Sex God
« Reply #4468 on: September 10, 2014, 12:01:34 am »

I... is that an expletive, or a descriptive...?

Neither, it's a reference.
"Fear my .45"

'Till Next Time,
~John Damen

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #4469 on: September 10, 2014, 01:59:43 am »

How can someone talk so much about themselves while simultaneously have no personality whatsoever?