Author Topic: Worst of Social Justice  (Read 1550982 times)

Offline Eiki-mun

• der Löwe aus Mitternacht
  • The Beast
  • On the fields of Breitenfeld.
    • Main Personal Blog
Re: Worst of Social Justice
« Reply #5280 on: January 12, 2015, 07:46:03 pm »
Here we go again.
There is no plague more evil and vile to watch spread than the plague that is the Von Habsburg dynasty.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #5281 on: January 12, 2015, 07:48:11 pm »
Here we go again.

That's exactly what I was thinking when Ironbite started his little temper tantrum.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #5282 on: January 12, 2015, 07:58:13 pm »
Also would like to make this perfectly clear to Man Who Is Being Ignored Forever, I'm not debating this here or in any other thread.  It's dead.  Leave it alone.

Ironbite-I know I am.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #5283 on: January 12, 2015, 08:01:49 pm »
Also would like to make this perfectly clear to Man Who Is Being Ignored Forever, I'm not debating this here or in any other thread.  It's dead.  Leave it alone.

Ironbite-I know I am.

Really?  Well, that's news to me.

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
  • Get me my arbalest... explosive bolts, please.
« Reply #5284 on: January 12, 2015, 08:19:54 pm »
*sighs* I'll open the bar...
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."

Art Vandelay

« Reply #5285 on: January 12, 2015, 09:06:29 pm »
Well, might as well stick my dick in the beehive and say that I agree with Niam. Ibs' obsession with Paragon is really wearing a little thin. Yes, that post was FuckwitGate related, but nonetheless it still is a perfectly valid addition to Worst of Social Justice, since the message was "evidence is an oppressive tool of the white cis male heterosexual overlords". That's exactly the kind of stupidity this thread is for, whether it's said in a FuckwitGate argument or otherwise.

Honestly, I'm getting rather fed up with hearing about how Ironbite hates Paragon and has him on Ignore almost every time he posts. The Ignore feature is there so you can, you know, ignore someone you don't like. What you're doing, Ibby, is the exact opposite of that.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 09:31:00 pm by Art Vandelay »

Offline guizonde

• anglican occitan
  • The Beast
  • capslock is the devil
« Reply #5286 on: January 12, 2015, 09:10:10 pm »
again with this bull? this is so boring i'm starting to contemplate using all caps to bitch both guys out. you guys are a fine example for this thread. this is truly a worst of social justice when two forumites (due to some raging hate-on) pull off flame-war necromancy every thread they're in together.

also, art is right. i don't use it, but the ignore button is exactly what it says on the tin. ah, screw it, i'll do it.

MOVE ON ALREADY!!
@ guizonde: I think I like the way you think.
Warning: Biohazardously Awesome

0_o 0_0 ¯\(º_o)/¯

Offline WatermelonRat

• Apprentice
« Reply #5287 on: January 12, 2015, 09:20:31 pm »
Let me be perfectly frank on this issue.  I understand that both sides of Gamergate, both pro and con, have a case of the stupid.  I, at least, can admit that.  UP can't.  He also can't acknowledge that this whole bleeding mess came about because of a harassment campaign on the part of Ms. Quinn's ex-boytard because he felt the best way from getting back at her for daring to break up with him was to ruin her life.
I tried to swear off this topic, but I must intervene here: That's completely false. Quinn's ex NEVER started a "harassment campaign". Her interactions with game journalists wasn't even the focus of his original post. He documented her cheating, emotional abuse, and manipulation of him, and called her out for it. For example, when confronted about her lies, she threatened to commit suicide to gain his compliance. That is the behavior of a domestic abuser. I've steered clear of the conversation about games journalism lately, but I won't be quiet when an abuse victim gets slandered for speaking out.

Offline Second Coming of Madman

• Some of Internet Jesus
  • The Beast
  • Cisscum Internationale Society
« Reply #5288 on: January 12, 2015, 10:34:38 pm »
I swear, all I need to do is paint tiny little flashcards with a waifu Vivian James effigy and everyone's at one another's throats on demand.
@KanzlerImaginos - Feel free to drop me a line.

Toddlers get too much exercise, they wouldn't make good veal.

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
  • Assume I'm crashing & burning at any given moment
« Reply #5289 on: January 12, 2015, 10:37:14 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTAAsCNK7RA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTAAsCNK7RA</a>
Long Live The Queen.

Burn fire! Hellfire! Now Anita, its your turn! Choose GamerGate, or your pyre!
Be mine or you will buuurn!!

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #5290 on: January 12, 2015, 10:47:07 pm »
Do I need to write a sequel to my Ironbite/Ultie Slash?

Is that what this forum needs!?
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Second Coming of Madman

• Some of Internet Jesus
  • The Beast
  • Cisscum Internationale Society
« Reply #5291 on: January 12, 2015, 10:48:14 pm »
YES.
@KanzlerImaginos - Feel free to drop me a line.

Toddlers get too much exercise, they wouldn't make good veal.

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
  • Assume I'm crashing & burning at any given moment
« Reply #5292 on: January 12, 2015, 10:52:57 pm »
Do I need to write a sequel to my Ironbite/Ultie Slash?

Is that what this forum needs!?
Careful which "Ultie" you're talking about, Niam. Ibby's a fine piece of mechanical ass but I'm just not on the market right now.
Long Live The Queen.

Burn fire! Hellfire! Now Anita, its your turn! Choose GamerGate, or your pyre!
Be mine or you will buuurn!!

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #5293 on: January 12, 2015, 11:03:41 pm »
The phrase fine piece of mechanical ass gave me a boner.
Seriously.
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #5294 on: January 12, 2015, 11:12:35 pm »
I was actually gonna try writing a full length fic about those two. Then I realized I don't know much about writing gay erotica, or erotica involving reptiles, robotic or otherwise...

Magus, get in here. I need your help with something. Hof, you too. You know what comically badly written gay erotic fan fics are like right? I can do bad erotic fiction, but otherwise I'm out of my element. I'll do my best to incorporate a Retrograde Wheelbarrow in it somewhere. (Or as I have called it before, handstand anal sex.)

Also, Niam, for some reason your string of onomatopoeias in that fic made me have the most unusual visual image. Paragon and Ibby are both personified as their avatars, that knight and a robot dinosaur respectively. The are standing across from each other, both holding their comically over sized six foot dicks, waving them back and forth and slapping them together. While doing this both are endlessly shouting "OOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH."
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov