Author Topic: Worst of Social Justice  (Read 1549531 times)

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
Re: Worst of Social Justice
« Reply #5670 on: March 02, 2015, 05:18:55 am »
As opposed to a figurative transphobic Nazi?
Nah Nazis are all literal, haven't you hear how fanatical they get over grammar?

Dammit, beaten to it!   Askold, get out of my brain!  :p
NEVER! It is nice and comfy here. Plenty of room too. ...You could build a nice home here as long as you can ignore the ,ahem... "Things" in the lockers (my, my. There certainly are a lot of them.)
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #5671 on: March 03, 2015, 09:45:56 am »

Guys masculinity is toxic and fragile, lololololol!!!!!1!!1!1!

Omg you're male rape victim????1!?!??!1 Lolololololol not manly enough.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 09:48:49 am by Ultimate Paragon »

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #5672 on: March 04, 2015, 02:59:40 pm »
So what about male children who have been raped? How are they supposed to be "manly" when they haven't even reached puberty yet?

Offline mythbuster43

• Pope
    • Northwest View
« Reply #5673 on: March 04, 2015, 03:35:24 pm »

Guys masculinity is toxic and fragile, lololololol!!!!!1!!1!1!

Omg you're male rape victim????1!?!??!1 Lolololololol not manly enough.

I like how one of them misspelled "misogyny" in the fucking tumblr tag.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #5674 on: March 04, 2015, 05:33:50 pm »
They're clearly talking about distrust and irrational hatred of mahogany.

"What I eat shouldn’t matter, and is a personal choice!"

Okay. I’m going to go kill some dogs, cats, and humans maybe even some cute lil bunnies and eat them. Just be sure to remember that it’s my “personal choice.” Stop judging me, gosh! I mean you were the one who said we shouldn’t judge anyone for what they eat!!! Circle of life!!

I have nothing against you eating dog, cat and bunny, but if you eat humans, be prepared for the Hannibal Lector jokes in prison.

That is the difference - society accepts eating any animal, but killing a human is a crime.

In fact, according to some of my friend "cute little bunnie" tastes delicious, and it'd be a fitting revenge on the species for scaring the shit outta me through that fucker Spring Trap.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #5675 on: March 04, 2015, 05:45:13 pm »
I can testify that rabbit is seriously delicious. I have not, however, had dog or cat. Would eat a dog but I suspect eating cat would give you some nasty cat disease. Also not eating rat.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #5676 on: March 04, 2015, 06:11:07 pm »
Time for some Animal Rights / Animal Liberation crazies.

Do you want the full DSM answer? Or the nonformal answer someone immersed in pop culture would give?

Speak for yourselves. You do not get to speak for me. I speak for me. Me and me alone.

"It's just meat, gosh!"

No, it isn’t, you moron.

Animals aren’t willfully lining up to die just so you can taste their flesh in some addicting frenzy. If it isn’t necessary, stop.

So if something isn't necessary, you shouldn't do it. Should come as a big shock to Facebook users.

Let's be clear- a "personal preference" is choosing blue over yellow, not whether you want to participate in murder for fucking lunch.

Yes, I fondly remember slashing the pig's throat, baking it, slicing its ribs out, and then once it was fully prepared by myself, I then served it to myself at a restaurant.

These meat-eaters who say they “love” animals really frighten me.

Like what if they “love” me one day too?

What if they “love” me so much that I find myself being roasted over a fire for a nice afternoon lunch?

Eugh.

“Yes, my carnist friend. You have the right to eat whatever you want. But you have to remember that your rights end where the rights of another begin. Non-human animals have every right to live their lives free of harm just like we do, and as soon as your ‘right to eat what you want’ interferes with that, you’ve crossed a line.”

Okay, lets see you try and stop me.

Natasha // 18 // vegan // Sunshine Coast, Australia // indigo starchild // orion soul // INTP/INFP // taken x Instagram: @natasharghh  ~ Scare the

Ohhh boy...
« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 06:15:20 pm by niam2023 »
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #5677 on: March 04, 2015, 09:45:02 pm »
They're clearly talking about distrust and irrational hatred of mahogany.

"What I eat shouldn’t matter, and is a personal choice!"

Okay. I’m going to go kill some dogs, cats, and humans maybe even some cute lil bunnies and eat them. Just be sure to remember that it’s my “personal choice.” Stop judging me, gosh! I mean you were the one who said we shouldn’t judge anyone for what they eat!!! Circle of life!!

I have nothing against you eating dog, cat and bunny, but if you eat humans, be prepared for the Hannibal Lector jokes in prison.

That is the difference - society accepts eating any animal, but killing a human is a crime.

In fact, according to some of my friend "cute little bunnie" tastes delicious, and it'd be a fitting revenge on the species for scaring the shit outta me through that fucker Spring Trap.

I kind of see their point. The person saying that what you eat is morally neutral because it's a personal choice is wrong, and "ok, gonna eat some people now" is the exactly correct answer to such fallacious reasoning.
Σא

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #5678 on: March 04, 2015, 09:59:16 pm »

My boss is a black woman.  Your analogy just blew up in your face.

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #5679 on: March 04, 2015, 11:18:26 pm »
Wait, you can fire your boss 'cause she's a black woman? Does that then make you the boss, like Klingon rules?
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline Random Gal

• Bisex Rex
  • The Beast
  • Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
« Reply #5680 on: March 05, 2015, 12:00:55 am »
No, for that to count in Klingon society you would actually have to kill your boss in a duel.

Oh, and about meat-eating: Why don't you go back about 20,000 years and use that "you wouldn't eat a real animal" crap on your ancestors? I'm sure they'll totally be all broken up about it being a real mammoth. :P

Offline Eiki-mun

• der Löwe aus Mitternacht
  • The Beast
  • On the fields of Breitenfeld.
    • Main Personal Blog
« Reply #5681 on: March 05, 2015, 01:00:42 am »
I would totally eat a real cow if I had one and had the courage to kill it.

And I would never eat a cat, even if I was starving and it was my only option.
There is no plague more evil and vile to watch spread than the plague that is the Von Habsburg dynasty.

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
  • Assume I'm crashing & burning at any given moment
« Reply #5682 on: March 05, 2015, 08:42:16 am »
I'd eat a human before I'd eat a cat.
Long Live The Queen.

Burn fire! Hellfire! Now Anita, its your turn! Choose GamerGate, or your pyre!
Be mine or you will buuurn!!

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #5683 on: March 05, 2015, 09:48:30 am »
I'd eat a human before I'd eat a cat.
Mmm...long pig.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #5684 on: March 05, 2015, 10:03:30 am »
if a truscum trans man ever intentionally misgenders you need to fight back 10 times as hard

remind him in detail about the fact that he still has tits if he does, point out that you can see his binder through his shirt, make fun of his nonexistent dick, remind him that he will never experience the joy of having a fully functioning penis

wait for his reaction and then laugh

You should be a cunt because he has one! /s

Seriously though, intentionally triggering someone's dysphoria is absolutely fucking despicable.  It's like telling someone with social anxiety that everyone is just pretending to like them and laughs about them behind their back.  Or giving someone with depression a list of reasons not to get out of bed.  Or spiking the coffee at an AA meeting.