Author Topic: Worst of Social Justice  (Read 1550361 times)

Offline Eiki-mun

• der Löwe aus Mitternacht
  • The Beast
  • On the fields of Breitenfeld.
    • Main Personal Blog
Re: Worst of Social Justice
« Reply #6270 on: May 25, 2015, 08:19:29 pm »
I'll just say I'm heterodemilithsexual. That will work.
There is no plague more evil and vile to watch spread than the plague that is the Von Habsburg dynasty.

Offline rookie

• Miscreant, petty criminal, and all around nice guy
  • The Beast
« Reply #6271 on: May 25, 2015, 09:36:37 pm »
Welcome to the dark side of tumblr.

Ironbite-it's loud and stupid.

It's a good thing most people live in the would then and not Tumblr.
The difference between 0 and 1 is infinite. The difference between 1 and a million is a matter of degree. - Zack Johnson

Quote from: davedan board=pg thread=6573 post=218058 time=1286247542
I'll stop eating beef lamb and pork the same day they start letting me eat vegetarians.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #6272 on: May 26, 2015, 12:17:50 am »
So you're not allowed to be attracted to your own race or you're racist. But at the same time, you're not allowed to be attracted to other races, or you're racist. You're not allowed to be straight, since that's quite sexist, and you're certainly not allowed to be homosexual, because that's even more sexist (not to mention potentially transphobic). You're not allowed to be bisexual because that's non-binary erasure, and you're not allowed to be pansexual because that's acephobic. So does Tumblr want a world entirely full of asexuals?

Wait, men aren't allowed to be asexual, it's offensive to women. I just remembered.
Or just don't seek people out to fuck specifically because of their race, it's creepy and objectifying.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #6273 on: May 26, 2015, 12:29:36 am »
Why is finding certain ethnicity attractive worse doing so for any other feature? If you ask someone what their ideal man/woman is they often have a very precise set of features down to hair and eye colour (often HUGE BOOBS/COCK and weight limits are also on the list.) Some people would also list the ethnicity in that same list, is it any worse than having a fetish for redheads?

I mean, if you only care about superficial features you might not get a lasting relationship as it is more important that your personalities match, but I don't think that having a fetish over certain kinds of people is bad in itself.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
« Reply #6274 on: May 26, 2015, 12:56:18 am »
Why is finding certain ethnicity attractive worse doing so for any other feature? If you ask someone what their ideal man/woman is they often have a very precise set of features down to hair and eye colour (often HUGE BOOBS/COCK and weight limits are also on the list.) Some people would also list the ethnicity in that same list, is it any worse than having a fetish for redheads?

I mean, if you only care about superficial features you might not get a lasting relationship as it is more important that your personalities match, but I don't think that having a fetish over certain kinds of people is bad in itself.
I don't care if someone thinks black/Latino/Asians people are more sexually attractive, I'm talking about reducing those people to sex object.

Looking back the post doesn't specify that you shouldn't fetishize Latinos and apparently we both interpreted it differently.

Offline Eiki-mun

• der Löwe aus Mitternacht
  • The Beast
  • On the fields of Breitenfeld.
    • Main Personal Blog
« Reply #6275 on: May 26, 2015, 01:04:58 am »
Or just don't seek people out to fuck specifically because of their race, it's creepy and objectifying.

Good thing I don't do that, then, and was just making a joke about how Tumblr will get offended by just about anything and everything you do or do not do.
There is no plague more evil and vile to watch spread than the plague that is the Von Habsburg dynasty.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #6276 on: May 26, 2015, 01:47:44 am »
I don't care if someone thinks black/Latino/Asians people are more sexually attractive, I'm talking about reducing those people to sex object.

Looking back the post doesn't specify that you shouldn't fetishize Latinos and apparently we both interpreted it differently.

Yes, that is bad. But people are being treated like sex objects even without the "interracial" element (or however this should be referred.) I am not claiming that it isn't wrong (I hope I didn't give that impression) it is just that this is only one specific way in which people treat others as sex objects and it does not make it any more or less wrong whether person A treats another as a mere sex object because they look like Pamela Anderson or because they look like Halle Berry.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
« Reply #6277 on: May 26, 2015, 02:03:31 am »

Good thing I don't do that, then, and was just making a joke about how Tumblr will get offended by just about anything and everything you do or do not do.
Oh, sorry. I can't hear tone over the Internet.

Offline Canadian Mojo

• Don't Steal Him. We Need Him. He Makes Us Cool!
  • The Beast
  • Υπό σκιή
« Reply #6278 on: May 26, 2015, 12:37:36 pm »
fetish for redheads

Does that make you an Irishophile?

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #6279 on: May 26, 2015, 06:39:03 pm »
fetish for redheads

Actually, Scotland has the highest percentage of redheads in the world.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Canadian Mojo

• Don't Steal Him. We Need Him. He Makes Us Cool!
  • The Beast
  • Υπό σκιή
« Reply #6280 on: May 26, 2015, 06:51:52 pm »
fetish for redheads

Actually, Scotland has the highest percentage of redheads in the world.
But if you told people you were a Scotophile they would probably think you have a fetish for skirt wearing men or  katana wielding immortals played by French actors. ;D

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #6281 on: May 26, 2015, 06:59:46 pm »

"platonic partners"

Friends. I think the word you're looking for is friends.

Offline guizonde

• anglican occitan
  • The Beast
  • capslock is the devil
« Reply #6282 on: May 26, 2015, 08:29:33 pm »

"platonic partners"

how can you be both bigender and transmasculine? i'm missing something big here.
@ guizonde: I think I like the way you think.
Warning: Biohazardously Awesome

0_o 0_0 ¯\(º_o)/¯

Offline Kat S.

• Pope
  • Repentant sinner, unrepentant knowledge junkie
« Reply #6283 on: May 26, 2015, 11:12:29 pm »
"platonic partners"

Using pre-established words is oppreshun.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #6284 on: May 27, 2015, 11:05:04 am »

"HIS response to HER not wanting to play

->

I hope they are both male or female..."

I'd say this explains a lot about your average radflake.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 11:23:08 am by Ultimate Paragon »