Rubbish > Preaching and Worship

More proof that Christianity is true.

(1/2) > >>

Jacob Harrison:
Today at college, the elevator opened and nobody was there. That proves that God had the elevator door open so that I could make a post about it to convert you guys to Christianity.

Tolpuddle Martyr:

--- Quote from: Jacob Harrison on November 09, 2018, 07:40:46 am ---Today at college, the elevator opened and nobody was there. That proves that God had the elevator door open so that I could make a post about it to convert you guys to Christianity.

--- End quote ---
It smells of oak and vinegar in here.

Must be the bottom of the barrel.

Jacob Harrison:

--- Quote from: Tolpuddle Martyr on November 09, 2018, 08:02:20 am ---
--- Quote from: Jacob Harrison on November 09, 2018, 07:40:46 am ---Today at college, the elevator opened and nobody was there. That proves that God had the elevator door open so that I could make a post about it to convert you guys to Christianity.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

How do you explain how the elevator door opened if nobody was there?

Tolpuddle Martyr:

--- Quote from: Jacob Harrison on November 09, 2018, 08:03:54 am ---
--- Quote from: Tolpuddle Martyr on November 09, 2018, 08:02:20 am ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

How do you explain how the elevator door opened if nobody was there?

--- End quote ---
Everyone inside knew you were getting on and hurled themselves down the elevator shaft to escape?

rookie:
I think you may be on to something there. Yesterday I hoped I wouldn't slip on wet leaves. And I didn't! Clearly goddidit! If you'll excuse me, I'm off to install the rightful heir to the throne of Monaco. Y'all need anything while I'm out?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version