Community > Creative Outlets

An Incel Transforms - story

<< < (5/6) > >>

Just Along For The Ride:
[Sorry about the long wait, people! Real life got in the way and I figured that the story had come to a natural stop just there, so walked away from it for a bit.]

Chapter 7

The shower stalls were deserted except for Josh, and the solitude soothed him somewhat. The hot water on his skin helped too. That wasn't saying much, though: Josh'd had an angry nature ever since he could remember.

That said, he realised that he was pretty much cornered into giving up being 'Josh'. At least, he couldn't call himself that any more, not to others. Can I avoid giving anybody my name at all? He wondered, the palms of his hands flat on the wall tiles and his head down. The hot water drummed on his back and poured over the back of his head to run down his face, making him feel like he was drowning. At first he liked the idea of going anonymous and imagined himself in different scenarios, never giving his name... but it wasn't long before he was forced to admit that it couldn't work all the time. Someone would force it out of him sooner or later.

His mood tensing up again, Josh thought about going to Discount Sports instead. Picking up the shower gel, he squirted some into his hair and scrubbed at it irritably before working his way gradually down towards his feet.  He didn't like the idea – he hated the idea of being cucked by society into working for a measly wage just as much as he hated the idea of being cucked by any femaloid he might have dated. But what else could he do?

Mainly, he wondered about whether he'd get the job dressed in guy clothes. Would he even get the job in the first place, even dressed as a girl? What if the interviewer wanted Josh to sleep with him before giving him the job? Wasn't that how femoids got jobs in the first place? Because one thing was for sure: they didn't get it from any kind of skill or moral fiber.

Jesus, why did this all have to be so hard?

By the time he set to work on his feet – putting one hand back onto the wall to steady his balance and using the other to clean one foot and then the other – he'd grudgingly decided that he would have to call himself something female.

Jo would have to do.

He shut off the shower, dried quickly and donned his clothes again, and went back through to the dorm to give the towel and shower gel back to the two Chads. They were nowhere to be seen, so Josh left the stuff in a pile on the floor where they'd been and went out to visit Discount Sports.

pyro:
Thanks! I hope you didn't feel rushed to put something out...

Just Along For The Ride:
Ehh... yes, but that's got more to do with my own personal emotional baggage. I did feel "People want to see more, that much? Better get a trot on, then!" but I'll take responsibility for feeling that - and how I'm responding to it.

And anyway, getting back into this story was fun. I'd run out of inspiration for it at the point that I stopped before, so the break's been good for the story and for me.

I've written half of another chapter so I should be able to get that one up within the next 24 hours.

Just Along For The Ride:
As promised!

Chapter 8

Josh felt tense as he followed the scrawny, twenty-something manager of Discount Sports through a hallway-cum-store room to the interview room at the back of the building. The guy looked barely out of school, let alone college. Josh had imagined the manager as being some middle-aged guy. Apparently not.

They reached the room and Josh braced himself, expecting to have to fend the manager off at any moment (but also unsure if he should. It was either this or homelessness. Which was worse – having some guy ram his dick up you or to go hungry and cold on the streets?) He didn't get any more time to wonder about that, though, because then the manager walked around to the opposite side of a chipped old veneered table and sat down there.

“Okay Jo, take a seat,” he said, settling himself a bit more comfortably and fanning out a few sheets of paper in front of him. “So to introduce myself properly, my name is Gareth and I'm the Store Manager of this branch of Discount Sports. You said you're interested in the role of Order Picker. Do you have a resume for me to look at?” He watched Josh neutrally for his reaction. Almost as if he hadn't noticed Josh's ill-fitting clothes. Or his tits, which he'd assumed Gareth would be drooling over by now.

“No.” This was his first job. Of course he didn't have a resume.

Gareth paused for a moment as he took this in. “Okay, that's no problem. What's your work history? Or is this your first job?”

Josh folded his arms tightly over his breasts, as defensive of them as he was humiliated by them. “I've never done anything.”

“So you're fresh out of school?”

“Mm.”

Gareth's expression still remained neutral, although his Adam's Apple bobbed a little. “Tell me a little bit about yourself.”

Josh looked at him in horror for a moment. “Uh... I was born here in Rochwick. My mom and dad divorced when I was, like, six or seven.”

“I'm sorry to hear that,” interjected Gareth (obviously to try and get into the pants of the girl opposite him. Josh didn't react to that and kept talking).

“Went to school, didn't learn much. Left. Came here.”

Gareth nodded, writing something on his papers, although he didn't smile. “What do you know about Discount Sports?”

Josh shrugged. “Not much.”

Gareth smiled then, although it was a smile that matched the rest of his bland nature. He wrote a little more, then put his pen down and linked his fingers, looking squarely at Josh. “Okay. Discount Sports was founded in 1991 in Detroit, and over the last 25 years has spread throughout the USA. We have outlets like the one you saw out front, but we also have a big online presence.

“You'll be picking orders in the warehouse at the back for our online customers. The pay is $7.25 per hour, in line with the federal minimum wage...”

Gareth told him some more details about how often he got paid, about sickness and holiday days, and about who in the office he would have to talk to, to get set up on payroll. And then he took Josh on a Safety and Health tour, which took him through the warehouse (where he hardly saw anyone, only a couple of Hispanic guys) and finished up in the shop out front.

The manager finally stopped talking, his position directly opposite Josh. “So that's everything,” he said, straightening up a messy stack of flattened plastic duffel bags by the cash desk. “We do have an order-picking shift starting at 2pm today and we're short of people, so if you can go get your bank details and bring them back and see Lynne upstairs in Payroll before shift starts, she'll be able to get you set up on the system and you can start work. Does that work for you, or do you need a day to get ready?”

Josh had pretty much gotten used to the fact that he wasn't going to be molested by Gareth in exchange for the job, and practically leapt on the chance to work that day. He hated the idea of working with a venom, but he hated the idea of homelessness even more, and if he could work today, that meant he would be able to pay for more nights at the hostel sooner.

He had no bank account, but he figured he could open one before his shift started. “I'll come to the one today.”

A few hours later, Josh was back at Discount Sports. Now he had to start work.

Gareth was busy working in the store, and saw Josh come in. “Jo,” he said, his expression as neutral as ever, belying the energy with which he almost threw down an armful of swimming trunks on hangers. “Ready for your shift?”

Josh shrugged, and Gareth led him briskly through the now-familiar hallway and into the warehouse.

“I'm going to put you with Maria, who's been here longest. She'll show you the ropes. Maria?” he called, striding towards the centre of the warehouse, were Josh had earlier learned the stack of orders were kept.

What? Thought Josh in horror. A girl was going to tell him what to do? Fuck that! He stopped in his tracks however, when he saw the femaloid.

She was slender with long limbs, bronze skin and thick, black hair tied into a messy plait. She wore a navy blue tshirt and short jeans, and smudgy black eye makeup. Josh's brain firstly told him that she was extremely fuckable, and he braced himself for the wave of lust to follow...

Except it didn't. She was just a female. That was it. A female looking at him as if something about him was surprising.

“Jo's just starting today,” he told the female. She was probably a roastie. “Can you show her how everything works?”

“Sure, no problem,” she said, flashing a quick smile at Gareth, the slut.

Gareth turned and walked, fast as usual, out of the warehouse, leaving Josh alone with her.

“Come on Jo, I'll show you what we do. I'll start a new order from scratch.” Before Josh could answer, she turned away to lead him towards the order station.

Vman:
Going nice!

As always, I look forward to more, but please don't feel pressured. Do it at your own pace :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version