Author Topic: Explosion at the Boston Marathon  (Read 58759 times)

Offline DiscoBerry

• The Beast
    • Has the Hadron Collider Destroyed the Earth Yet?
Re: Explosion at the Boston Marathon
« Reply #315 on: April 23, 2013, 06:33:22 pm »
Apparently me and Gawker came to the same conclusion.  http://gawker.com/heres-the-jihadist-magazine-that-taught-the-boston-bom-478605581

Offline KZN02

• The Beast
  • The Master of Tediousness
« Reply #316 on: April 23, 2013, 08:07:45 pm »
Looks like there may be infowar influence

Cue conspiracy theory "they're trying to suppress us or make us look bad".

Anyways, the carjacking victim was Chinese, and one of the bombing victims was Chinese. I wonder how he's feeling about that?
What is, is not; what is not, is.

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #317 on: April 23, 2013, 08:09:26 pm »
Looks like there may be infowar influence

Cue conspiracy theory "they're trying to suppress us or make us look bad".

I can't wait to see how fast Alex Jones tries to backpedal away from the evidence.

Oh, wait, he's already doing it.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osOHn9ttbII" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osOHn9ttbII</a>
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline KZN02

• The Beast
« Reply #318 on: April 23, 2013, 10:59:27 pm »
Turns out the suspects had unlicensed guns, but we don't know at the moment how they obtained them. Cue conspiracy theorists on gun control stuff.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laYPIcO2VsI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laYPIcO2VsI</a>

Offline DiscoBerry

• The Beast
    • Has the Hadron Collider Destroyed the Earth Yet?
« Reply #319 on: April 23, 2013, 11:35:14 pm »
[GOP NH Lawmaker] Tremblay posted on Glenn Beck's Facebook wall last week, saying that the search for the suspects was going exactly as he'd suggested it would. She then goes on to suggest that the U.S. government planned to whole thing, but for what reason she does not specify. The message was posted Friday morning, before Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was arrested, for some context.

Just as you said would happen. Top Down, Bottom UP. The Boston Marathon was a Black Ops "terrorist" attack. One suspect killed, the other one will be too before they even have a chance to speak. Drones and now "terrorist" attacks by our own Government. Sad day, but a "wake up" to all of us. First there was a "suspect" then there wasnt. Infowars broke the story and they knew they had been "found out". 

In her post, Tremblay also posted a link to a video of another radio host, Alex Jones, explaining why he believes the government is behind last week's attack.

http://gawker.com/gop-lawmaker-suggests-the-boston-marathon-bombing-was-a-478818340

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #320 on: April 24, 2013, 12:10:11 am »
One suspect killed, the other one will be too before they even have a chance to speak.

Well, that's already wrong.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #321 on: April 24, 2013, 12:41:03 am »
One suspect killed, the other one will be too before they even have a chance to speak.
Remember when I made that prediction as a joke? Turns out I'm pretty good at predicting how conspiratards think.

Theoretically it is possible that he won't regain the ability to speak, so... I guess we'll have to wait and see. (Or can he speak already? I haven't seen any new development about him.)
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline KZN02

• The Beast
« Reply #322 on: April 24, 2013, 01:14:41 am »

Wait, wasn't it reported the suspect is unable to speak, but is communicating via writing?

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #323 on: April 24, 2013, 01:58:42 am »

Wait, wasn't it reported the suspect is unable to speak, but is communicating via writing?

Apparently at the hearing he simply nodded yes or no. I think the cause of injury was a gunshot wound to the neck, possibly self-inflicted.
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
  • Get me my arbalest... explosive bolts, please.
« Reply #324 on: April 24, 2013, 02:51:05 am »
that quote up there from a GOP senator... isn't that considered treason to imply that the same government you work for bombed civilians?
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #325 on: April 24, 2013, 05:58:35 am »
that quote up there from a GOP senator... isn't that considered treason to imply that the same government you work for bombed civilians?

It's not, mostly because we're NOT a fascist police state despite the claims by conspiritards. Despite all of their cries, they can't actually prove that anybody recently has been locked up or executed just for not liking the government publicly. They seem to have this belief that THEY are the only people who are somehow surviving the Hussein Obama SS purge despite regularly talking about how horrible he and his cronies are, and any stories they have of people who are "taken out by drone strikes on American soil" or "silenced by the government" are second-hand stories that nobody can provide a source for, or random people who are killed in accidents, murdered by criminals, or shot/arrested by police after threatening their neighbors with a machete.

As Eva said, he has what looks to be a botched suicide attempt that's left him unable to speak. He communicated in writing to the police, which is how he explained that the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan were his main motivation.

By the way, I did some more reading on Wikipedia to see if there was more info. Apparently the big brother has been linked to a September 11, 2011 triple homicide in Waltham, Massachusetts. Three Jewish men with their throats slit, $5000 and marijuana left covering their bodies.

Offline Yla

• The Beast
« Reply #326 on: April 24, 2013, 06:50:32 am »
Apparently me and Gawker came to the same conclusion.  http://gawker.com/heres-the-jihadist-magazine-that-taught-the-boston-bom-478605581
The 'safety precautions' in the bomb-making article are hilarious.
1. Pray.
2. Don't leave fingerprints.
3. Actually be careful to not blow yourself up.
That said, I've stopped trying to anticipate what people around here want a while ago, I've found it makes things smoother.
For I was an hungred, and ye told me to pull myself up by my bootstraps: I was thirsty, and ye demanded payment for the privilege of thine urine: I was a stranger, and ye deported me: naked, and ye arrested me for indecency.

Offline erictheblue

• The Beast
« Reply #327 on: April 24, 2013, 07:28:49 am »
Apparently at the hearing he simply nodded yes or no. I think the cause of injury was a gunshot wound to the neck, possibly self-inflicted.

Rachel Maddow read part of the transcript of his First Appearance Monday night on her show. Apparently he managed to croak out a "No" at one point, although it was very rough, since the judge replied "I interpret that you said 'no.'"
[Anonymous is] like... an internet Cthulu... you don't want to rouse them, but at the same time... woah think of the beautiful chaos! - SpaceProg

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #328 on: April 24, 2013, 07:30:43 am »
The 'safety precautions' in the bomb-making article are hilarious.
1. Pray.
2. Don't leave fingerprints.
3. Actually be careful to not blow yourself up.

The fingerprints bit won't even be necessary if the bomb goes off; prints are hard for people to cleanly get off of objects when they HAVEN'T exploded. You'd only be at a risk of getting caught by fingerprints if you mucked up and nothing exploded.

The Times Square bomber didn't even get ID'd because of his prints. He got ID'd because he bought both the bomb car and his getaway vehicle under his real email address and met the sellers in person, left the getaway car keys in the bomb car, forgot to erase one of the VIN numbers on the bomb car, and used a prepaid cell phone to call a phone number already connected to himself back in Pakistan. Like I said, terrorism is based around ideology rather than competence. Wannabe martyrs are lucky to get more than a bare minimum of training and they still don't make working bombs all the time (or the bombs work, but they accidentally detonate them early or even in the training camp/hideout).

Offline cheese007

• Bishop
« Reply #329 on: April 24, 2013, 03:45:00 pm »
So apparently there is a (fake) story going around a "Coexist" sticker on the car hijacked by the bomber:
http://jalopnik.com/the-coexist-sticker-on-boston-bomber-carjacked-car-is-478736660