Author Topic: Thread Killer  (Read 750398 times)

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
Re: Thread Killer
« Reply #2340 on: October 09, 2014, 05:59:26 pm »
I'm just surprised he didn't specify doing something weird with your genitals.

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #2341 on: October 09, 2014, 06:42:15 pm »
Well I imagine if all his cloths are off there's no need to Whip it Out.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #2342 on: October 09, 2014, 07:19:18 pm »
On the other hand, you'll probably have no better excuse to suddenly rip all of your clothes off, smear yourself in BBQ sauce and chicken grease and run down the street screaming and gibbering madly at the top of your lungs. Sure, you'll get arrested, but it'll make these would-be evangelists think twice before they try such a thing again anytime soon.

The implication being that you should always carry BBQ sauce and chicken grease with you. Just in case.

Well, it certainly wouldn't hurt.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #2343 on: October 09, 2014, 07:24:29 pm »

In that case, he should always have his dick in a small pouch or something. That way even if he's stripped all his normal clothes to run down the street covered in grease, he still has a way to whip it out.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #2344 on: October 10, 2014, 05:00:58 am »
After slaying the juvenile dragon our Runequest party took the corpse to the nearby village and were met as heroes. (And several dropped jaws at the news that such a creature had been living near the village. Though it did explain all the recent disappearances and the fact that no travellers had arrived from south for a while.)

My character used the celebrations to cash in on his reputation of being one of the dragonslayers (though our bard was the one who knocked down the beast with a lucky spear thrust and another one finished the unconscious enemy.) by trying to woo a certain young woman... Critical failure. At this point the other players suggested using a hero point to reroll but I refused because I thought this was much more amusing...

The GM agreed and since the NPC was SO angry at my character's unwanted advances towards her she became a "Rival" to my char!

...Immediately two other players tried to woo her with the bard succeeding.

And the fools actually suggested rerolling that throw. This is much more amusing and offers great roleplay possibilities. (Mark my words: someone is going to get a knife in their back or axe in their chest before this is over.)
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Art Vandelay

« Reply #2345 on: October 10, 2014, 05:14:21 am »

In that case, he should always have his dick in a small pouch or something. That way even if he's stripped all his normal clothes to run down the street covered in grease, he still has a way to whip it out.

...a "small" pouch...

You wound me. Truly, you do.

Offline Sleepy

• The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #2346 on: October 10, 2014, 07:11:20 am »

...a "small" pouch...

Well, if your dick's the size of Santa, go find a giant burlap sack to stuff it in. Otherwise, a small pouch will make your dick look like it's overflowing and monstrous when you whip it out.

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #2347 on: October 10, 2014, 07:15:31 am »

...a "small" pouch...

Well, if your dick's the size of Santa, go find a giant burlap sack to stuff it in. Otherwise, a small pouch will make your dick look like it's overflowing and monstrous when you whip it out.
But that is uncomfortable.

Why can't you people just dress normally and wear an outrageously huge cod piece like all the normal gentlemen?
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Art Vandelay

« Reply #2348 on: October 10, 2014, 07:26:45 am »

...a "small" pouch...

But that is uncomfortable.

Why can't you people just dress normally and wear an outrageously huge cod piece like all the normal gentlemen?
I used to do that, but it kept getting loose and falling out of my trouser leg. Let me tell you, when that happens at a job interview, or a funeral, well, it's a little less than ideal.

Offline Svata

• Doesn't even fucking know anymore
  • The Beast
  • No, seriously, fuck astrology.
« Reply #2349 on: October 15, 2014, 07:21:31 am »
Is it odd that I want to know the general opinion people have of me around here, even though I doubt Ive been around enough for people to form much of one about me, and further doubt that anyone really cares enough to have much more of one than, "meh, you're okayish, I guess,"? 

By the way, was that bit at the end properly punctuated? Since the bit in quotes would end in a period normally, I know you would usually put a comma before going back out of them, but it looks odd to me. Oh, well, I should probably get to bed now and stop worrying about it. My sleep schedule is fucked up enough as it is.
"Politician" is the occupational equivalent of "Florida".

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #2350 on: October 15, 2014, 07:44:59 pm »
Is it odd that I want to know the general opinion people have of me around here, even though I doubt Ive been around enough for people to form much of one about me, and further doubt that anyone really cares enough to have much more of one than, "meh, you're okayish, I guess,"? 

Who are you?
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #2351 on: October 15, 2014, 07:59:36 pm »

By the way, was that bit at the end properly punctuated? Since the bit in quotes would end in a period normally, I know you would usually put a comma before going back out of them, but it looks odd to me. Oh, well, I should probably get to bed now and stop worrying about it. My sleep schedule is fucked up enough as it is.

You wont be recognized until you have 500 posts, or said something especially stupid
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline Sleepy

• The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #2352 on: October 15, 2014, 09:01:48 pm »

It would be, "Meh, you're okayish, I guess." Or "Meh, you're okayish, I guess?" if you want to end it as an odd question.

I don't remember you saying anything painfully stupid, so I don't see any reason to dislike you currently.

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #2353 on: October 16, 2014, 03:51:06 am »
Same here.  I've nothing against you, Svata, and you seem nice; but it'll take more time and posts from you to perceive your character via typed text.

It's the same for everyone, I suppose.

Offline Svata

• Doesn't even fucking know anymore
  • The Beast
  • No, seriously, fuck astrology.
« Reply #2354 on: October 16, 2014, 04:38:43 am »
Fair enough.
"Politician" is the occupational equivalent of "Florida".