Author Topic: Worst Political Cartoons  (Read 1674694 times)

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• Directing Scenes for Celebritarian Needs
  • The Beast
  • Whatever doesn't kill you is gonna leave a scar
Re: Worst Political Cartoons
« Reply #3315 on: July 26, 2013, 08:23:08 pm »
That cartoon makes the maker look like an even bigger jackass than intended. Not only is it racist, it's one of those people that thinks all rotties are dangerous. Double fuck you, bitch.
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".
 - Trent Reznor, Down In It

Together as one, against all others.
- Marilyn Manson, Running To The Edge of The World

Humanity does learn from history,
sadly, they're rarely the ones in power.

Quote from: Ben Kuchera
Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline Iconic Komodo Dragon 2

• Bishop
  • Try not to bleed to much.
« Reply #3316 on: July 26, 2013, 08:44:32 pm »
That cartoon makes the maker look like an even bigger jackass than intended. Not only is it racist, it's one of those people that thinks all rotties are dangerous. Double fuck you, bitch.
(click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: July 26, 2013, 09:01:45 pm by Iconic Komodo Dragon 2 »
I support the SCP Foundation.

I'm 91 kilograms, 2.59 meters long; Have 57 strains of bacteria in my mouth, and can eat 80% of my weight in food in a single sitting.
LAAAAYYYYDDDDIIEEES...( ͡° ͜ʖ͡°)

Offline R. U. Sirius

• He Who Must Be Smooched By Cute FSTDT Forumgirls
  • The Beast
  • Just look at me. Who could distrust this face?
« Reply #3317 on: July 26, 2013, 08:58:34 pm »
AAAGGH! Glowing eyes! It's possessed! Kill it! KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!!!!

Ahem. Now that the fundie imitation is done...

Awwww.....
http://www.gofundme.com/kw5o78
My GoFundMe campaign. Donations are greatly appreciated.

http://imgur.com/user/RUSirius1/submitted
My Imgur account. Upvotes always appreciated

If you look at it logically, cannibalism has great potential to simultaneously solve our overpopulation and food shortage problems.

Offline ThunderWulf

• Strange, even crazy, but never dull
  • The Beast
  • By Odin's beard!
« Reply #3318 on: July 26, 2013, 08:58:54 pm »
Yeah my boss had one of her dogs pass recently who was a Rottie mix and she was a major cuddle bug.
a.k.a. TGRwulf
"hehehehe. you said member." ~ Shepard/Booker
"it's kind of like my right left hand on a sunday every night. How so? It beats the fuck out of me!" ~ Saturn500
"Drinking, fighting, fucking...they basically outlawed 99% of the lifestyle of your typical Irishman.  Much less your typical Viking." ~ RavynousHunter

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• Directing Scenes for Celebritarian Needs
  • The Beast
  • Whatever doesn't kill you is gonna leave a scar
« Reply #3319 on: July 26, 2013, 09:48:48 pm »
Dawwwwwww. They's so cewt.
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".
 - Trent Reznor, Down In It

Together as one, against all others.
- Marilyn Manson, Running To The Edge of The World

Humanity does learn from history,
sadly, they're rarely the ones in power.

Quote from: Ben Kuchera
Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline Canadian Mojo

• Don't Steal Him. We Need Him. He Makes Us Cool!
  • The Beast
  • Υπό σκιή
« Reply #3320 on: July 26, 2013, 10:07:10 pm »

The pointy ears make them look more like Dobermans to me.

Rotties are awesome, but I sure as hell wouldn't want to be staring down one that was pissed off. I've got a Rottie/Coonhound cross who is the biggest suck on the planet but he is a monstrously powerful 130lbs (and still filling out) animal that will come out swinging if he is scared and feels backed into a corner which is a common trait among Rotties/Rottie crosses according to our vet. Fortunately, very, very, little phases him (being trapped in a small room and being repeatedly stabbed in the ass by said vet is one of those things apparently).

Offline Feral Dog

• The Beast
  • Caffeine, how I adore thee.
« Reply #3321 on: July 26, 2013, 10:16:31 pm »

Actually those are Dobermans, but the point still stands.

Of course, some idiot who gets a pair of Dobermans and lets them run loose in city streets without even a collar is probably some idiot who'd encourage and/or create aggressive tendencies in a dog, but that's an owner problem, not a dog problem...

(click to show/hide)
Fiber Arts Enthusiast

EDIT: Aaaand my 10,000th post is about fascism, Plato, and gay sex. This is clearly a great accomplishment.

Offline guizonde

• anglican occitan
  • The Beast
  • capslock is the devil
« Reply #3322 on: July 26, 2013, 11:23:32 pm »
i've had a fear of dogs since very young, so i don't really get how you guys can find that breed of dog cute. i see those pictures, my brain tells me "bigdogbigdogbigdogbigdog..." on endless loop. and although i agree that the artist is an asshat (going for the pun on "dog" and "dawg", no less) any dog bigger than my shoe i consider a threat. but that's phobias for you, irrational fears...
@ guizonde: I think I like the way you think.
Warning: Biohazardously Awesome

0_o 0_0 ¯\(º_o)/¯

Offline Vypernight

• The Beast
  • Stubborn, pig-headed skeptic
« Reply #3323 on: July 27, 2013, 04:42:45 am »

C'mon, you're suppose to put SOME effort into concealing your racism is political cartoons!

Isn't the unwritten rule that you're supposed to treat any stray animal with caution.  I mean, animals cannot say, "Hey, buddy, what's up  I'm hungry." 

Also, there's a difference between showing caution and shooting first and asking questions later.
Whenever I hear a politician speaking strongly for or against abortion, all I hear is, "I have no idea how to fix the economy!"

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #3324 on: July 27, 2013, 08:43:54 am »

Hey, hey, hey!  Fuck you!  My doberman was the nicest, happiest, most cat-protective dog I've ever seen.  Even when he was the dog equivalent of 80-90 years-old, he'd still chase off anything that'd threaten our cats while they were outside.  The only reason he died when he did, I'm sure, is because our other dog (a female black lab, basically his girlfriend) got hit under...somewhat suspect circumstances involving my father.  Go figure.  The change, there, was like night and fucking day.  One minute, you could have easily, and forgivably, mistaken him for a dog half his age with a bum leg, which he got because he was gored by a pissed off buck.  The next?  It was like he'd aged 10 years in a matter of days; didn't want to move, didn't want to play, didn't want to do much of anything.  He died from a snake bite which, had Carlie (our other dog) been alive, he likely could've fought off.  But, brokenhearted as he was, he didn't have the will to fight, and died as I was there, with him, in our dining room.

So, yeah, fuck off if you think all dobermans are vicious, evil dogs.  You're no better than my troglodyte of a grandmother with her annoying-ass terriers and other irritating, BANSHEE-LIKE SCREECHING, little yippy-dogs.  Dupre was a good dog, and he lived a hell of a lot longer than what's average for his breed; I think dobermans live, like...8-10 years, he lived around 15 or so.

Sorry...just, that's not something I'll ever forget.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2013, 08:45:33 am by RavynousHunter »
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Canadian Mojo

• Don't Steal Him. We Need Him. He Makes Us Cool!
  • The Beast
  • Υπό σκιή
« Reply #3325 on: July 27, 2013, 10:09:45 am »
Sounds fairly typical for any of the Dobermans I've ever met.

All of the really good guard dog breeds have a very well developed pack instinct because they need it to do their job. You want a dog who is so loving and devoted that it will protect you regardless of risk to itself rather than one that goes 'eh, fuck that guy he's on his own.'

• Bishop
« Reply #3326 on: July 27, 2013, 12:35:11 pm »
(click to show/hide)

I'm 91 kilograms, 2.59 meters long; Have 57 strains of bacteria in my mouth, and can eat 80% of my weight in food in a single sitting.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #3327 on: July 27, 2013, 01:49:41 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Dobermans are so sleek & gorgeous!

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #3328 on: July 27, 2013, 02:02:56 pm »
Incidentally, the one with the rose is roughly what Dupre looked like; his ears weren't clipped.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

• Bishop
« Reply #3329 on: July 27, 2013, 03:08:12 pm »