Author Topic: Worst Political Cartoons  (Read 1671048 times)

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
Re: Worst Political Cartoons
« Reply #3840 on: October 27, 2013, 04:01:34 pm »
I'd say go to hell but well...

Ironbite-Big V.

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #3841 on: October 27, 2013, 04:57:12 pm »
Yeah wrestling both amateur and professional is the closest thing to gay sex you can get and still have it uncensored on TV. I do have to admit though that scrums in rugby look pretty suspect, although from personal experience when I used to play rugby I don't think anyone actually gets excited in the scrum - at least in Rugby as opposed to league I cant imagine anyone getting a thrill in there as usually someone is trying to hurt you (although maybe if you get off on that?). I don't really know though because I am more attracted to women and the only openly gay guys I ever played with were in the backs.

QueenofHearts

« Reply #3842 on: October 27, 2013, 05:57:41 pm »
Yeah wrestling both amateur and professional is the closest thing to gay sex you can get and still have it uncensored on TV. I do have to admit though that scrums in rugby look pretty suspect, although from personal experience when I used to play rugby I don't think anyone actually gets excited in the scrum - at least in Rugby as opposed to league I cant imagine anyone getting a thrill in there as usually someone is trying to hurt you (although maybe if you get off on that?). I don't really know though because I am more attracted to women and the only openly gay guys I ever played with were in the backs.

Speaking of pro wrestling, I love telling wrestling fans that WWE is just modern theater. There's drama, love, feuding, it's staged... It's like Shakespearean play that involves hitting people with steel chairs a lot.

Offline ironbite

• Kakarot
« Reply #3843 on: October 27, 2013, 06:40:18 pm »
Actually they stopped doing that due to head injuries becoming too much of a thing.

Ironbite-now they just go crashing through metal ladders.

Offline Alehksunos

• Transvestite Boo-kin
  • The Beast
  • Gay Witch for Abortion
« Reply #3844 on: October 27, 2013, 06:53:36 pm »
The creator of Spongebob Squarepants is a Republican?

It should be noted that one of the writers of the show is an anti-Capitalist - in spite of the numerous merchandise and the zombie-franchise of the show.

QueenofHearts

« Reply #3845 on: October 27, 2013, 06:55:52 pm »
Actually they stopped doing that due to head injuries becoming too much of a thing.

Ironbite-now they just go crashing through metal ladders.

Jeez, a toothless Canadian losses his shit, kills his wife, his son, and commits suicide, and Vince McMahon gets rid of chair shots. What is the world coming to?

Offline ironbite

• Kakarot
« Reply #3846 on: October 27, 2013, 07:12:21 pm »
I dunno but whatever the reason, unprotected head shots are a thing of the past now.  And thank god for that.  Now, like blading, it's only done when the two guys who are doing the spot know what the fuck they're doing and will still get reprimanded for it.

Ironbite-see Undertaker vs. Triple H I for example of why nobody does the chair shot to the head spot anymore.

QueenofHearts

« Reply #3847 on: October 27, 2013, 07:23:28 pm »
I dunno but whatever the reason, unprotected head shots are a thing of the past now.  And thank god for that.  Now, like blading, it's only done when the two guys who are doing the spot know what the fuck they're doing and will still get reprimanded for it.

Ironbite-see Undertaker vs. Triple H I for example of why nobody does the chair shot to the head spot anymore.

Since you're big on wrestling, is that only WWE or is that a general policy among other major wrestling franchises (like TNA & RoH)?

Offline ironbite

• Kakarot
« Reply #3848 on: October 27, 2013, 08:09:49 pm »
Mostly WWE although it's becoming industry standard lately

Ironbite-lawsuits are fun!

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #3849 on: October 28, 2013, 01:41:17 am »

Offline Flying Mint Bunny!

• Zoot be praised and to His Chosen victory
  • The Beast
« Reply #3850 on: October 28, 2013, 06:57:55 am »
I wouldn't call a hand growing out of your head a minor condition, and isn't it a good thing that he can't be denied health coverage?

Offline Meshakhad

• The Beast
  • The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors... Like Me
« Reply #3851 on: October 28, 2013, 07:02:53 am »
G-d cursed him with it, so he deserves it!
G-d's Kingdom Is A Hate-Free Zone

Quote from: Reploid Productions
Pardon the interruption, good sir/lady; there are aspects of your behavior that I find quite unbecoming, and I must insist most strenuously that I be permitted to assist in resolving these behaviors through the repeated high-velocity cranial introduction of particularly firm building materials.

Quote from: Meshakhad
GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE OR I WILL PUT A CAP IN YO ASS!

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #3852 on: October 28, 2013, 07:01:56 pm »
I wouldn't call a hand growing out of your head a minor condition, and isn't it a good thing that he can't be denied health coverage?

People would think "Well he should've gotten insurance before he got the condition."

Which would've been, you know, before he was born.

But this is the age of entitlement, and it's precisely the opposite of what the Republicans think it is.  Entitlement has become "I deserve it more than that person does because of (insert arbitrary reason here)", it isn't "I need this necessary thing and cannot afford it, so the government should do the right thing and provide it to me."

Because believe it or not... a phone number is necessary in America.  Cell phones are cheaper than landlines, and more advantageous.  You cannot, absolutely CANNOT get hired without a phone number, and in some cases, an e-mail address.  And guess what?  Obamaphones provide access to both.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Rabbit of Caerbannog

• He's Got Great Big Teeth and the Holy Hand Grenade!
  • The Beast
  • Hit me with your best shot! Fire awaaaay!
« Reply #3853 on: October 29, 2013, 12:06:24 am »
If buying flowers and candy and paying for dates are all that women want and all that men are actually good for that's pretty sad.

Also, what happened to the men's faces? Did feminists steal them?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzFz9jLNP-U" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzFz9jLNP-U</a>

Offline worlder

• Bishop
« Reply #3854 on: October 29, 2013, 03:30:14 pm »
Ok that one is so terrible I was having a hard time taking it seriously.

It feels like a parody but I know it is not a parody.