Author Topic: Worst Political Cartoons  (Read 1676030 times)

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
Re: Worst Political Cartoons
« Reply #4515 on: February 17, 2014, 11:58:21 pm »
*jaw on the floor*

You...you....

Ironbite-*walks away*

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #4516 on: February 17, 2014, 11:59:47 pm »
8====================D

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
  • Assume I'm crashing & burning at any given moment
« Reply #4517 on: February 18, 2014, 12:15:01 am »
*jaw on the floor*

You...you....

Ironbite-*walks away*
Congrats, Ultie. You broke Ironbite. Lemme repeat that just to let it sink in: You. Broke. Ironbite. Hope you're proud. *sarcastic clap*
Long Live The Queen.

Burn fire! Hellfire! Now Anita, its your turn! Choose GamerGate, or your pyre!
Be mine or you will buuurn!!

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #4518 on: February 18, 2014, 12:16:37 am »
*jaw on the floor*

You...you....

Ironbite-*walks away*
Congrats, Ultie. You broke Ironbite. Lemme repeat that just to let it sink in: You. Broke. Ironbite. Hope you're proud. *sarcastic clap*
From what I've seen, he was already defective.

8====================D
Want me to go Lorena Bobbitt on your cock?

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
« Reply #4519 on: February 18, 2014, 12:19:17 am »
*jaw on the floor*

You...you....

Ironbite-*walks away*
Long Live The Queen.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #4520 on: February 18, 2014, 12:20:54 am »
*jaw on the floor*

You...you....

Ironbite-*walks away*

You know what else is rude?  Biting my head off for daring to have a different opinion.

Offline Captain Jack Harkness

• Petter, Brony, and All-Around Cartoon Addict
  • The Beast
  • Or as a friend calls him, Captain Jack Hotness!
« Reply #4521 on: February 18, 2014, 12:33:01 am »
*jaw on the floor*

You...you....

Ironbite-*walks away*

You know what else is rude?  Biting my head off for daring to have a different opinion.

Welcome to FQA!
My friend's blog.  Check it out!

I blame/credit The Doctor with inspiring my name change.

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
« Reply #4522 on: February 18, 2014, 12:36:05 am »
*jaw on the floor*

You...you....

Ironbite-*walks away*

What? How was I biting your head off for having a different opinion? Or is "presenting evidence that contradicts someone's beliefs" now considered overly violent? And FYI, I don't care that you're "daring" to have a different opinion. I care that you're going into damn near every thread and saying "Nuh-uh! Nuh-uh!" just for the sake of shitstirring.
Long Live The Queen.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #4523 on: February 18, 2014, 12:40:14 am »
You're in desperate need of a reality check.  I don't stir shit up for the sake of it, otherwise I'd be acting like a fundie of some kind.  I just disagree with you... because I disagree with you.  I've agreed with you on a number of things.  Listen up: just because somebody has a different opinion from you, doesn't automatically mean they're mentally or morally deficient.  I don't shit on you for having different opinions, so why can't you return the favor?
« Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 12:42:07 am by Ultimate Paragon »

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
« Reply #4524 on: February 18, 2014, 12:46:12 am »
You're in desperate need of a reality check.  I don't stir shit up for the sake of it, otherwise I'd be acting like a fundie of some kind.  I just disagree with you... because I disagree with you.  I've agreed with you on a number of things.  Listen up: just because somebody has a different opinion from you, doesn't automatically mean they're mentally or morally deficient.  I don't shit on you for having different opinions, so why can't you return the favor?
Because you're factually incorrect, and you're being an ass about it. That's why. And even if you were %100 correct about everything that you ever posted (the MRA thread makes this unlikely, but let bygones and all that), that wouldn't justify being a douchebag.
Long Live The Queen.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #4525 on: February 18, 2014, 12:47:10 am »
Because you're factually incorrect, and you're being an ass about it. That's why.
1. You haven't offered any actual evidence, other than "reasons".
2. You want to see an ass?  Look in the mirror.

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
« Reply #4526 on: February 18, 2014, 12:57:07 am »
Ohohoh, now ya need evidence. You want evidence that you're a jerk? Hmm, let's see, from this thread alone...
You're in desperate need of a reality check.
2. You want to see an ass?  Look in the mirror.
From what I've seen, he [Ironbite] was already defective.

Oh, but of course insults are only serious business when they're aimed at you. Mmm-hmm, that's nice honey Ultie.
Long Live The Queen.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #4527 on: February 18, 2014, 12:58:37 am »
I was asking for evidence about your positions.  And I know I was being unkind, but you got that ball rolling.  Don't try to take the moral high ground.

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
« Reply #4528 on: February 18, 2014, 01:01:05 am »
Look at the idiots who claim he lied about Iraqi WMDs

Yeah! Accusing the president of something he, objectively, provably, did! What assholes! That's exactly the same as making up a bunch of racist lies about someone!
Well, where's your evidence?  If Dubya did lie about the WMDs, you'd think it would be the biggest presidential scandal since Watergate. 

There was a book called "Sexed Up", I believe, about this very topic. Valerie Plame's (heavily redacted) book also covers it in detail. There have been numerous documentaries. The basic facts that we know are that the CIA repeatedly told the Bush administration that a variety of its claims were bullshit. Those claims were made anyway. The agency and other espionage agencies - for instance, the German secret service, the Australian Secret Intelligence Organisation, ect- knew perfectly well that Iraq did not have WMDs. The Bush administration didn't care, because it made a better justification than petroleum.

Now, as to why this wasn't the biggest scandal since Watergate; among serious citizens it was regarded as a very serious scandal. Unfortunately, the American system of government is run largely by buffoons, and also that the system is neatly rigged. If a Democrat - say, Obama - had done anything of the sort, he'd have been impeached, convicted, shot and systematically excised from history within two days. Bush won an election.

Bush was far from perfect, but he wasn't the monstrous ignoramus you claim him to be.

It would be quite hard to find an elected executive anywhere in the world that was as vicious, ignorant, hubristic and ultimately disastrous as the Bush administration. I don't think there was a single area of policy that they didn't both deliberately corrupt and accidentally fuck up in equal measure at least fifty million times. They couldn't even order around rescue choppers without fucking it up, blaming someone else and trying to profit politically.
I agree, Bush fucked up more than is acceptable.  However, there were a number of elected regimes that were just as bad, if not worse.
-Silvio Berlusconi [/quote]

Yeah, okay. I'll give you old Silvio was pretty bad.

-Hugo Chavez

Nah.

-Vladimir Putin
-Robert Mugabe
-Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
-Ferdinand Marcos

Elected?
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #4529 on: February 18, 2014, 01:01:20 am »