Author Topic: Worst Political Cartoons  (Read 1676191 times)

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
Re: Worst Political Cartoons
« Reply #1665 on: September 26, 2012, 02:29:39 am »
Once again, Republicans treating "Food Stamps" and "Welfare" like inherently evil things.

Seriously?
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #1666 on: September 26, 2012, 11:46:24 am »
Which is funny given that the states that tend to be more conservative are the biggest welfare moochers around. I still say we should give them what they want so much, but I'm a BITCH, so...

« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 11:48:38 am by Nicki »

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #1667 on: September 26, 2012, 12:30:46 pm »

Funny how conservatives bitch about people being on food stamps, but haven't done shit to help people move off of food stamps.
Why would they do that? They're convinced people are only using federal assistance because they're lazy.
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Offline Auri-El

• Raxacoricofallapatorian
  • Pope
« Reply #1668 on: September 28, 2012, 01:52:44 pm »
Which is funny given that the states that tend to be more conservative are the biggest welfare moochers around. I still say we should give them what they want so much, but I'm a BITCH, so...

Well, those people genuinely need food stamps. They can't find work. They're not just lazy moochers like impoverished Democrats are. They're actually in need. /sarcasm

Offline gyeonghwa

• Uppity and Proud of It
  • The Beast
  • That angry queer your tone trolls warned you about
    • Queer & Khmer
« Reply #1669 on: October 01, 2012, 04:28:53 pm »
classic:

That may be the single gayest thing I have ever read on this board. Or the old one. ;)

Offline Vypernight

• The Beast
  • Stubborn, pig-headed skeptic
« Reply #1670 on: October 01, 2012, 05:32:12 pm »
classic:

By, 'Capitalist,' I'm guessing they mean, 'Republican.'  Funny how they advertise the Capitalists as treating people equally when the GOP wants SSM banned.  Also, the GOP are the ones who want to cut $ from Education.  And I don't remember the Dems trying to prevent people from thinking critically.
Whenever I hear a politician speaking strongly for or against abortion, all I hear is, "I have no idea how to fix the economy!"

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #1671 on: October 02, 2012, 02:28:48 am »
Wait... When did Obama take away private ownership? And did he really take over all media in USA? Because if he did that then how come FOX is still against him?

I  mean I can obviously understand that if he controls all media then the media can't say anything about it (That is the best part about conspiracy theories. All evidence against it is a coverup!) and I would even understand allowing SOME negative portrayal of himself, just to make things look more plausible, but why allow FOX news making all that insane bullshit? I mean no one in their right mind would actually believe that those people are serious.

And wasn't it rebublicans who were against schools teaching critical thinking?

No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline TigerHunter

• Bishop
« Reply #1672 on: October 02, 2012, 03:06:48 am »
Wait... When did Obama take away private ownership? And did he really take over all media in USA? Because if he did that then how come FOX is still against him?

I  mean I can obviously understand that if he controls all media then the media can't say anything about it (That is the best part about conspiracy theories. All evidence against it is a coverup!) and I would even understand allowing SOME negative portrayal of himself, just to make things look more plausible, but why allow FOX news making all that insane bullshit? I mean no one in their right mind would actually believe that those people are serious.
Fox News admitted that the AHCA reduced the deficit. All the other shit they're spewing is just making things look plausible, like you suggested.

And wasn't it rebublicans who were against schools teaching critical thinking?
Yes.

Offline Cataclysm

• The Beast
« Reply #1673 on: October 02, 2012, 09:57:19 am »
I'd be more sympathetic if people here didn't act like they knew what they were saying when they were saying something very much wrong.

Commenter Brendan Rizzo is an American (still living there) who really, really hates America. He used to make posts defending his country from anti-American attacks but got fed up with it all.

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
« Reply #1674 on: October 02, 2012, 10:28:22 am »
The big difference is most people dont choose to be gay people choose to smoke

Offline Vypernight

• The Beast
  • Stubborn, pig-headed skeptic
« Reply #1675 on: October 02, 2012, 10:44:47 am »
The other big difference is a person screwing someone of the same sex does not directly cause harm to themself or anyone around them.  (HIV aside, the act of same-sex relations itself does not directly cause harm).
Whenever I hear a politician speaking strongly for or against abortion, all I hear is, "I have no idea how to fix the economy!"

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
« Reply #1676 on: October 02, 2012, 10:47:58 am »
Oh and lesbians have a low chance of transmitting STDs.  And the other low life span comes from depression coming from bullying

Offline TigerHunter

• Bishop
« Reply #1677 on: October 02, 2012, 10:51:26 am »
That whole site is gold. You could submit every image on there to the mainpage.

I stopped reading when he mentioned death panels.

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #1678 on: October 02, 2012, 04:31:45 pm »

Distind

« Reply #1679 on: October 02, 2012, 04:48:46 pm »

That's either the greatest or most horrible political cartoon I've ever seen. Largely because the monocle makes me assume the guy's a republican. It's actually funny when you assume that.