Author Topic: Thread Killer  (Read 667839 times)

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
Re: Thread Killer
« Reply #1305 on: January 31, 2013, 12:00:13 pm »
I love getting emails from Christian Mingle. "Find god's match for you!" Wow, nice guy. "LOL, Africa? Fuck that shit, I'mma make people get it on."
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Veras

• The Beast
  • I aim to misbehave
« Reply #1306 on: January 31, 2013, 01:04:23 pm »
I went rock climbing the other day and the facility didn't sell Mountain Dew.  How can a climbing place not have Mountain Dew?  That would be like a hospital not having Dr. Pepper.
RIP Tony Benn (1925 - 2014)

"There is no moral difference between a stealth bomber and a suicide bomber. Both kill innocent people for political reasons."

“If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people.”

"I'm not frightened about death. I don't know why, but I just feel that at a certain moment your switch is switched off, and that's it. And you can't do anything about it."

Offline Sixth Monarchist

• God
  • The spirit of 1776.
« Reply #1307 on: February 02, 2013, 05:29:32 pm »
I love getting emails from Christian Mingle. "Find god's match for you!" Wow, nice guy. "LOL, Africa? Fuck that shit, I'mma make people get it on."

There is a galactic empire, encompassing millions of star systems, and tens of millions of planets. The empire is shielded from human sight by technology thousands of years advanced from our own, and manufactured by an incomprehensibly vast corporation that conducts the overwhelming majority of trade in the entire galaxy. This is a corporation that announces entire planets in layoffs; it is run by executives that could buy said entire planets if they so choose; its major shareholders lose entire continents when the share price dips by the smallest increment. Christian Mingle is a subsidiary of that corporation, and has ten per cent of the advertising budget.

Either that, or Google AdSense has badly misjudged me. But I'm still inclined to go with the first theory. The fuckers are everywhere.
Marvel reviews, "Last Movie You Watched", p. 75-76.

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #1308 on: February 03, 2013, 01:53:44 am »
I've never gotten a single junk email from them... and I actually consider myself Christian! 

It's the NASCAR, isn't it?

Offline Alehksunos

• Transvestite Boo-kin
  • The Beast
  • Gay Witch for Abortion
« Reply #1309 on: February 03, 2013, 02:06:03 am »
"Christian-this," "Christian-that," all this "Christian-" trash makes me glad I left that religion.

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #1310 on: February 03, 2013, 07:22:25 pm »

There is a galactic empire, encompassing millions of star systems, and tens of millions of planets. The empire is shielded from human sight by technology thousands of years advanced from our own, and manufactured by an incomprehensibly vast corporation that conducts the overwhelming majority of trade in the entire galaxy. This is a corporation that announces entire planets in layoffs; it is run by executives that could buy said entire planets if they so choose; its major shareholders lose entire continents when the share price dips by the smallest increment. Christian Mingle is a subsidiary of that corporation, and has ten per cent of the advertising budget.

Either that, or Google AdSense has badly misjudged me. But I'm still inclined to go with the first theory. The fuckers are everywhere.
I got a Liberty University ad recently.
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

QueenofHearts

« Reply #1311 on: February 05, 2013, 07:20:14 pm »
I got a Liberty University ad recently.

So, when do you plan to enroll?

Offline Sixth Monarchist

• God
  • The spirit of 1776.
« Reply #1312 on: February 07, 2013, 04:29:13 pm »
I'm still learning about the finer details of the Marvel multiverse, which means it's only today that I found out about Earth-3490.

Then I found out about the cosplayers.

Huh.
Marvel reviews, "Last Movie You Watched", p. 75-76.

Offline Veras

• The Beast
  • I aim to misbehave
« Reply #1313 on: February 08, 2013, 05:12:14 pm »
Last week, tried to find a picture of a gummy bear battle to use as a visual writing prompt for my students.  Now all of my ads are for gigantic gummy bears.

RIP Tony Benn (1925 - 2014)

"There is no moral difference between a stealth bomber and a suicide bomber. Both kill innocent people for political reasons."

“If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people.”

"I'm not frightened about death. I don't know why, but I just feel that at a certain moment your switch is switched off, and that's it. And you can't do anything about it."

Saturn500

« Reply #1314 on: February 15, 2013, 12:07:40 am »
I haz Twitter.

Also, gummy bears are awesome.

EDIT: Now it links to the full site.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 07:15:54 pm by Saturn500 »

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #1315 on: February 15, 2013, 12:37:27 am »
You haz follower.

Offline Alehksunos

• Transvestite Boo-kin
  • The Beast
  • Gay Witch for Abortion
« Reply #1316 on: February 17, 2013, 01:52:18 am »

Never been a Doctor Who fan, but holee sheet...

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #1317 on: February 17, 2013, 04:03:12 am »
^Wow.  I *really* want Pokemon Platinum now...
Well... maybe only a bit more...
Well... when I say 'a bit' I mean--*Goes on and on*

Offline Alehksunos

• Transvestite Boo-kin
  • The Beast
  • Gay Witch for Abortion
« Reply #1318 on: February 18, 2013, 01:25:54 am »
I still haven't finished the Platinum version.

Maybe because I didn't wanted to touch it again after having to fight Fantina's cronies and getting my ass kicked constantly. Fucking hated that and I fucking hate that bitch. Oh well, moved on to the Black version, so I'll still never manage to battle Fantina herself.

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #1319 on: February 18, 2013, 11:18:19 pm »
D'aww, my cat is snoring.
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.