Author Topic: Thread Killer  (Read 668045 times)

Offline Random Gal

• Bisex Rex
  • The Beast
  • Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
Re: Thread Killer
« Reply #930 on: August 11, 2012, 05:23:56 pm »

Offline Kristine

• The Beast
« Reply #931 on: August 12, 2012, 01:32:59 pm »

Holly Sh*t this guy looks like an alien...
For those wondering this man is Manute Bol. The man was 7'7 and is considered one of the best shot blockers in NBA history

Offline Veras

• The Beast
  • I aim to misbehave
« Reply #932 on: August 12, 2012, 01:39:32 pm »
I went to the Indiana State Fair today.  I can now add to the list of bizarre unhealthy foods that we had on her a couple weeks ago:

Doughnut Burger (the doughnut is the bun)
Ice Cream Burger (deep fried ice cream on a bun)
French Toast Burger
raspberry-doughnut-chicken sandwich
bacon-peanut butter-banana burger

The following things were deep fried: Oreos, Milky Way, cookie dough, Reece's, butter, bubble gum (apparently, it is actually a bubble-gum flavored marshmallow), and brownies.

Everybody enjoy your heart burn just from reading the list.
RIP Tony Benn (1925 - 2014)

"There is no moral difference between a stealth bomber and a suicide bomber. Both kill innocent people for political reasons."

“If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people.”

"I'm not frightened about death. I don't know why, but I just feel that at a certain moment your switch is switched off, and that's it. And you can't do anything about it."

Art Vandelay

« Reply #933 on: August 12, 2012, 01:44:31 pm »
Deep fried Oreos sound amazing. I do wish America wasn't the only place in the world that gives no fucks when it comes to fat, sugar and/or salt content.

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #934 on: August 12, 2012, 01:53:31 pm »
I dunno, Art.  Seems like you're quite readily able to make artery-clogging delights when you get in a cooking mood.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #935 on: August 12, 2012, 01:58:12 pm »
Don't get me wrong, the stuff I can make is delicious. However I'm sadly limited by my lack of a deep fryer.

Offline RinellaWasHere

• Man Without Pants
  • The Beast
  • The Scottish Storyteller
« Reply #936 on: August 12, 2012, 02:35:12 pm »
You want somewhere that deep-fries anything?

Fucking Scotland. Everything is a clog monster, and whatever can't run away gets deep-fried.
Oh, you take the high road, and I'll take the low road...

My mother did not CHOOSE life. She planned for it.

Is that weird monkey-creature-looking-thing supposed to be a BLACK MAN?

It's Bi-Curious George, well known supporter of the gay agenda.

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #937 on: August 12, 2012, 02:41:55 pm »
That's probably where the South in the US got the whole fry bug.  Lots of Scot and Irish descent hereabouts.  I can't really stomach much fried food anymore though.  Makes my stomach a little queasy if I eat too much.

Offline Kristine

• The Beast
« Reply #938 on: August 13, 2012, 02:47:47 am »

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #939 on: August 13, 2012, 03:42:44 am »

This is my most favorite warning sign ever.

Next is peanut butter "may contain peanuts". If you can't figure that out without the warning, kill yourself. Eat that peanut butter, and kill yourself. You are too stupid to deserve any further nourishment.
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Offline DrFishcake

• The Beast
  • A vegetarian called Fishcake. Long story.
« Reply #940 on: August 13, 2012, 04:39:48 am »
I've got this mental image of Indiana State Fair being full of pregnant women with weird cravings...

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #941 on: August 13, 2012, 05:05:02 am »
I like penis
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline Veras

• The Beast
  • I aim to misbehave
« Reply #942 on: August 13, 2012, 11:02:06 am »

This is my most favorite warning sign ever.

Next is peanut butter "may contain peanuts". If you can't figure that out without the warning, kill yourself. Eat that peanut butter, and kill yourself. You are too stupid to deserve any further nourishment.

I like the warning that appears on Dr. Pepper products.

I also like the warning on hairdryers not to use them while asleep or in the shower, and the one on a Swedish chainsaw that says, "do not attempt to stop chain with hands or genitals," though I can't verify if the latter is real or not.
RIP Tony Benn (1925 - 2014)

"There is no moral difference between a stealth bomber and a suicide bomber. Both kill innocent people for political reasons."

“If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people.”

"I'm not frightened about death. I don't know why, but I just feel that at a certain moment your switch is switched off, and that's it. And you can't do anything about it."

Offline DrFishcake

• The Beast
  • A vegetarian called Fishcake. Long story.
« Reply #943 on: August 13, 2012, 03:39:52 pm »

I once saw "Allergy advice: contains egg" on the label of....a carton of eggs.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #944 on: August 14, 2012, 12:48:07 am »
I recall hearing about some guy who thought cruise control meant auto pilot, and so decided to get up and make himself a cup of coffee while driving a camper van down a highway. No idea if it's actually true, though I've no trouble believing that someone, somewhere is indeed that fucking stupid.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 03:18:15 am by Art Vandelay »