Author Topic: The Dream Thread  (Read 118107 times)

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
Re: The Dream Thread
« Reply #225 on: January 27, 2013, 04:23:44 pm »
Lately I have been dreaming about completely normal things that happen in my every day life and are usually very relevant to what's going on. So naturally, I have been extremely confused on what memories are from real life and what was a dream.

Your whole life has been a dream.
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
« Reply #226 on: January 27, 2013, 04:34:32 pm »
I had a dream that me and my boyfriend were at the mall, and we got really hungry. We went to the food court and got some asian noodles. Apparently a new law was passed where you could only eat one ingredient at a time though, and if you broke it you would spend the rest of your life in prison. Well my boyfriend decided to cheat and hide the noodles in his pocket while he got another thing, like veggies. Then he would hide that and get more ingredients, etc. So after like 10 ingredients there were some cops kinda watching us. Well we kept running and finally the cops cornered us. The main cop was about to take us away, but then we handed her some of the noodles. She ate them and realized how delicious they were with mixed ingredients. So then me and the cops just ate the tasty noodles together in peace, and then everyone could eat ingredients together again forever.
BITCHES! YOU BITCHES! Killing me won't bring back your God damn honey!

Offline Igor

• The Beast
  • Welcome to the velvet room...
« Reply #227 on: January 29, 2013, 03:58:25 pm »
I had a dream where one of my packages arrived, except instead of a DVD and CD (which is what I'd ordered, and am incidentally still waiting for), it was a power pack (you know, the big lumpy kind that takes up three spaces on the power bar unless it's plugged in the bottom of it) and a pack of batteries. What.

Quote from: Quasirodent
The logical response to getting that tingle in his dingle is turning into an asshat, of course.

Les ananas ne parlent pas!

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #228 on: January 31, 2013, 11:05:13 am »
I had a dream that I bought a Snuggie that had a kitty pocket in it. As I was leaving the store with my mom and sister, I discovered two young boys picking on a cat. I kicked their asses and grabbed the cat before anyone else could get it, hurrying to the car to take it home. Another kitty who looked quite like a miniature tiger came over to the car and appeared to want inside, so we let him in as well. When we got home, we let the cats roam around a large living area. The tiger kitty seemed to want out though, which made me sad. My mom concluded, "You know what? He's on a search for his long-lost brother and sister, and I think we'd better let him go." I was sad to hear this, but I opened the door for tiger kitty to leave, knowing it was for the best. He scurried outside and continued his quest, and I was left with the original kitty to have in my Snuggie kitty pocket.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #229 on: January 31, 2013, 11:34:23 am »
I've come to realize that a lot of my dreams where I'm not being chased/hunted/killed/etc. involve travelling with between one and three close friends on elevated trains. Last night, I think the travel started in a rainforest, and somehow ended near Sea World.
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #230 on: January 31, 2013, 11:38:17 pm »
I just dreamed that I was on a large plane, and it was hotter than a fat guy's armpit. So as a solution, the plane was filled with water, so that when sitting down, it was about chest height. It felt so cool and refreshing. Granted, it's clearly a horrible idea when you think about it for more than a second, but when I woke up, I thought it was a freaking awesome idea.

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #231 on: February 01, 2013, 05:18:59 am »
I recently dreamt I was playing hide and seek with my younger cousins and my niece and that I hid in this secret part of my house that is only accessible via a weird door in my grandmothers closet. (Funny thing this door has appeared in other dreams but it's always different one time it was a gateway to a mall , another time it lead me to the ship in the movie Alien. So yeah it's a weird thing.)

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #232 on: February 01, 2013, 03:42:17 pm »
Oooooh...recurring theme in a dream

Offline Vypernight

• The Beast
  • Stubborn, pig-headed skeptic
« Reply #233 on: February 06, 2013, 06:42:39 am »
I had a dream I was at work a couple of hours before the store opened (I work in a bakery).  Suddenly, one of my coworkers started screaming that customers were trying to break into the store.  She then yelled, "They breached the out defenses!  They got through the outer doors!"

A bunch of old people then swarmed into the store, harrassing any unprepared worker in sight. 

I grabbed a couple of my 8 pound metal measuring couples, ran into the sales area, and proceeded to perform, "Cup Fu!"  Swinging my measuring cups like martial arts weapons, I smashed any old person unlucky enough to be nearby.  One little old lady waled up to me and meekly said, "I'm just here to pick up my cake." 

I responded, "The store's not open yet!"  I then performed a spinning back attack, bouncing both cups off her skull.

I woke up feeling refreshed and that day I told me coworkers my dream.  One of them chuckled (though they all agreed), "Jay, you're going to Hell."
Whenever I hear a politician speaking strongly for or against abortion, all I hear is, "I have no idea how to fix the economy!"

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #234 on: February 06, 2013, 09:57:32 am »
This is a weird-ass dream.

(click to show/hide)
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #235 on: February 06, 2013, 12:33:43 pm »
.....you have some weird fetishes.

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #236 on: February 06, 2013, 03:08:56 pm »
I slept with someone I genuinely cannot tolerate being around.

This may be a sign that I want sex for once.
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Offline Damen

• That's COMMODORE SPLATMASTER Damen, Briber of Mods
  • The Beast
  • The Dark Sex God
    • John Damen's Photography
« Reply #237 on: February 11, 2013, 03:09:44 pm »
So, I had a (number of) dream(s) last night and there were three I wanted to remember but, now that I woke up, I can only remember one.

I dreamed that it was during the Bush Administration and I'd been invited to attend an award ceremony where President Shrub the Second was giving out awards and honors to soldiers. One solider brought a piece of leather art for the president (shut up, it was a dream) detailing the timeline between 9/11 and the invasion of Iraq. Bush noticed there was no mention of a WMD discovery and wondering if they were playing a joke. I leaned over and whispered to him that it was a government conspiracy and then got to laugh as he kept running around the room accusing everyone of being in on the conspiracy and making himself look like a bigger fool than he already was.

It made me grin.

...if course then I had a dream that I was blasting down the highway on my motorcycle when a firetruck rounded the corner in my lane. I swerved and went off the road, my bike went out from under me and I was sliding across the grass along the side of a hill when the firetruck did a high-side roll and started sliding right into my path. The truck missed smearing me across the grass and once I came to a stop I got up and went to go help drag the firefighters from the wreck.

Yeah, fun dreams.
"Fear my .45"

"If the liberties of the American people are ever destroyed, they will fall by the hands of the clergy" ~ Marquis De Lafayette

'Till Next Time,
~John Damen

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
« Reply #238 on: February 12, 2013, 10:05:16 pm »
Well for a little girls birthday I got her a pig, and she loved it. But then some idiot set the pig on fire and traumatized the girl. A week later I found the pig and rubbed burn medicine or something on it, and then it loved me.
I just really want a pet pig.
BITCHES! YOU BITCHES! Killing me won't bring back your God damn honey!

Offline That Guy

• Bishop
« Reply #239 on: February 13, 2013, 03:11:01 pm »
Last night, I dreamed that I was back at an apartment I don't have that many fond memories of.  For some reason, a bunch of guys in black suits wanted to kill me.  I put something down inside of the apartment that would kill them and keep them from getting to me (I have no clue what it was - some sort of black spinny thing? Dunno how to describe it).  Then all of a sudden, the 9th doctor shows up with a Dalek that was apparently good to save my life.  Then both me and the 9th doctor started having a conversation with my downstairs neighbor about Bad Religion for some reason.  All the while, I was texting randomwolf42 about stuff.  :P