Author Topic: The "Human Barbie"  (Read 8157 times)

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
The "Human Barbie"
« on: April 09, 2014, 05:30:22 pm »
Meet Valeria Lukyanova, a Moldavian-Ukrainian woman who uses heavy makeup and plastic surgery to look like a doll.

The result is uncanny:

As if it wasn't enough that she frightens small children, she's also a racist.  In an interview with GQ magazine, she claimed that "race-mixing" is causing an increase in cosmetic surgery:

"For example, a Russian marries an Armenian", Valeria elaborates helpfully. "They have a kid, a cute girl, but she has her dad's nose. She goes and files it down a little, and it's all good. Ethnicities are mixing now, so there's degeneration, and it didn't used to be like that. Remember how many beautiful women there were in the 1950s and 1960s, without any surgery? And now, thanks to degeneration, we have this. I love the Nordic image myself. I have white skin; I am a Nordic type—perhaps a little Eastern Baltic, but closer to Nordic."

Congratulations.  Now I don't feel bad about admitting your appearance creeps me out.  She's also an anti-feminist, and she wants to try out "breatharianism".  For those unaware, breatharianism is a "diet" that consists entirely of air and sunlight.  I wonder if that makes her eligible for a Darwin Award.

All this is just plain disturbing.  I think I need a shower.

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
  • Assume I'm crashing & burning at any given moment
Re: The "Human Barbie"
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2014, 05:43:02 pm »
1. Is this a different human Barbie than the one that's paying thousands of dollars for brain damage so that she's a stereotypical brainless beauty?

2. Why the fuck do I have to ask that question in order to know which human Barbie you're talking about?
Long Live The Queen.

Burn fire! Hellfire! Now Anita, its your turn! Choose GamerGate, or your pyre!
Be mine or you will buuurn!!

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2014, 05:44:29 pm »
1. Is this a different human Barbie than the one that's paying thousands of dollars for brain damage so that she's a stereotypical brainless beauty?

2. Why the fuck do I have to ask that question in order to know which human Barbie you're talking about?
There's more than one of these women!?

Offline Flying Mint Bunny!

• Zoot be praised and to His Chosen victory
  • The Beast
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2014, 05:44:50 pm »
I don't understand how she can have the view that race mixing leads to plastic surgery which is bad, when she isn't mixed race, but still chose to have lots of plastic surgery.

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
  • Assume I'm crashing & burning at any given moment
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2014, 05:51:58 pm »

There's more than one of these women!?
Yep, and the one I'm thinking of is named Blondie Bennett. Turns out she's undergoing hypnotherapy instead of brain surgery in her goal of being seen as a "plastic sex doll".

I'm going to go throw my name in the Mars Mission hat, cause I'm completely done with this planet.
Long Live The Queen.

Burn fire! Hellfire! Now Anita, its your turn! Choose GamerGate, or your pyre!
Be mine or you will buuurn!!

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2014, 05:53:11 pm »
 Narcissist, meet Racist. Racist, this is Narcissist. Oh, wait. You're both the same person? My bad...
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2014, 05:55:31 pm »
I feel that if I stare at her face for too long my brain will break, but gods one has to wonder how she jumped to that leap of logic with the race-mixing and plastic surgery thing.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2014, 06:07:47 pm »
I remember someone from high school, a rather nerdy type, deciding he wanted to do something similar - he wanted to use plastic surgery to become some sort of "real life anime bishonen".

I do not dare look up his name, for fear of yet more things from the Uncanny Valley leaping for my throat.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2014, 06:09:33 pm »
Has she ever eaten a kitten or claimed to be god?

Offline Cataclysm

• The Beast
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2014, 06:49:52 pm »
With a waist that thin, how are her arms and legs not skin and bones? Unless that is photo shopped, which I don't doubt.
I'd be more sympathetic if people here didn't act like they knew what they were saying when they were saying something very much wrong.

Commenter Brendan Rizzo is an American (still living there) who really, really hates America. He used to make posts defending his country from anti-American attacks but got fed up with it all.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2014, 07:31:00 pm »

If they were the last two women on Earth, I'd remain happily asexual, whether I was female or male to begin with. It would qualify as interspecies sexual assault if they tried to force me. Or maybe xenomorphic alien rape, I dunno.

That picture is from an interesting blog about them;

http://thecircular.org/human-barbies-and-the-ugly-side-of-narcissism/
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2014, 07:33:17 pm »
Huh, a "human barbie"? I wonder what that looks like. I'll just open this thread and-

OH JESUS THE FUCK IS THAT

Offline Ironchew

• Official Edgelord
  • The Beast
  • The calm, intellectual Trotsky-like Trotskyist
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2014, 07:40:02 pm »
If they were the last two women on Earth, I'd remain happily asexual, whether I was female or male to begin with. It would qualify as interspecies sexual assault if they tried to force me. Or maybe xenomorphic alien rape, I dunno.

I try not to judge post-op people on their looks.
Consumption is not a politically combative act — refraining from consumption even less so.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2014, 08:00:36 pm »
I genuinely feel sorry for her.  I don't know what made her think she needed to do this.  But it's not right.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2014, 09:19:48 pm »

I try not to judge post-op people on their looks.
Judge them by there stupidity and racism.