Author Topic: Things That Annoy You  (Read 2016557 times)

Offline Vene

• AKA Vene-Eye the Science Guy
  • Pope
  • Patronizing Know-It-All Snotnose
Re: Things That Annoy You
« Reply #120 on: January 14, 2012, 01:03:12 am »
I'm no Gaga fangirl, but...people who keep saying "She should change her looks to be conventionally attractive, then she'd be REALLY PRETTY AND HOT!"?

STFU and sit the fuck down. And don't you move a fucking muscle until I'm done ranting, or I'll cut your fucking head off.

You wonder why girls have image issues? You wonder why women obsess over their looks? You wonder why females of a disturbingly low age are getting plastic surgery? Because YOU tell them to change their looks so they'll be 'acceptable'. Because YOU don't understand that not everyone wants to look like a cookie cutter woman. Because YOU don't understand that individuality and being happy in your own body is more important than making every gynephile in a 5-mile radius want to hump you.

Fuck you very much.
Actually, the biggest reason I like her is because she pisses off people like that.

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #121 on: January 14, 2012, 01:05:05 am »
Peaches is very hot for being who she is and not changing what she looks like. I am not a fan of Gaga, but I am okay with her.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline TheL

• The Cock Teasing Teacher
  • The Beast
  • Fly like cheese sticks.
« Reply #122 on: January 14, 2012, 09:06:09 am »
I'm no Gaga fangirl, but...people who keep saying "She should change her looks to be conventionally attractive, then she'd be REALLY PRETTY AND HOT!"?

STFU and sit the fuck down. And don't you move a fucking muscle until I'm done ranting, or I'll cut your fucking head off.

You wonder why girls have image issues? You wonder why women obsess over their looks? You wonder why females of a disturbingly low age are getting plastic surgery? Because YOU tell them to change their looks so they'll be 'acceptable'. Because YOU don't understand that not everyone wants to look like a cookie cutter woman. Because YOU don't understand that individuality and being happy in your own body is more important than making every gynephile in a 5-mile radius want to hump you.

Fuck you very much.
Actually, the biggest reason I like her is because she pisses off people like that.

Her songs are catchier than they have any right to be, too.  Also, it's refreshing to see sex-positive celibate people--usually the only celibate folks one encounters are Catholic priests and nuns.
"Half the reason that I like foreign music is because I can kid myself that "Shake dat ass" is more poetic in Hindi."
--Sanda

Move every 'sig.'  For great justice!

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #123 on: January 14, 2012, 09:11:00 am »
I haven't slept but I woke up at like... 8PM last night. For some reason my body thinks I've been up a lot longer. This is poopy shit.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline Vypernight

• The Beast
  • Stubborn, pig-headed skeptic
« Reply #124 on: January 14, 2012, 09:16:50 am »
Her songs are catchier than they have any right to be, too.  Also, it's refreshing to see sex-positive celibate people--usually the only celibate folks one encounters are Catholic priests and nuns.

Catholic priests are celibate or do alter boys not count?
Whenever I hear a politician speaking strongly for or against abortion, all I hear is, "I have no idea how to fix the economy!"

deadpandoubter

« Reply #125 on: January 14, 2012, 01:05:30 pm »

Fuck you very much.

She's celibate? But she's bisexual-- she should be rampaging around raping everything in sight!

Yeah, but I had no idea she was celibate. Looked up her reasons, and that's pretty cool, kinda like being celibate and not indulging in relationships during college so you can focus on your education...one more grudging reason to like her.

Offline Radiation

• ILLUMINATI...ASSEMBLE!
  • The Beast
  • Just Radiation, I am so uncreative
« Reply #126 on: January 14, 2012, 02:54:39 pm »
I hate when I only get less than 5 hours of sleep.

My hyperglycemia.

My acne that is all over my body, including large, cyst-like lesions and even in my sensitive spots.

The fact that I am ugly.

My neighbor who has kids that are loud.

That I have no energy.

I have to start my math homework but too tired to even do it right now.
"Radiation, were beauty measured by the soul instead of the body, you would be legendary on the status of Helen of Troy. Be strong." -The Sandman

deadpandoubter

« Reply #127 on: January 14, 2012, 06:42:18 pm »
Do you have acne inversa too, Radiation? I'm having another flareup, and it's making it hard to wear underwear or sit.

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #128 on: January 15, 2012, 12:30:40 am »
The fact that I am ugly.

You are most certainly not ugly.  :)
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline Radiation

• ILLUMINATI...ASSEMBLE!
  • The Beast
  • Just Radiation, I am so uncreative
« Reply #129 on: January 15, 2012, 12:34:26 am »
Do you have acne inversa too, Radiation? I'm having another flareup, and it's making it hard to wear underwear or sit.

Hell if I know, that's why I want to try to get my doctor to send me to a dermatologist. That is if both of my insurances cover for it. I thought I might have hernidentitis suprativa but I am not sure. I just know that I have always had problems but really flared up after I had my make up done for Glamour Shots pictures back in 2000.
"Radiation, were beauty measured by the soul instead of the body, you would be legendary on the status of Helen of Troy. Be strong." -The Sandman

deadpandoubter

« Reply #130 on: January 15, 2012, 12:45:27 am »

Hell if I know, that's why I want to try to get my doctor to send me to a dermatologist. That is if both of my insurances cover for it. I thought I might have hernidentitis suprativa but I am not sure. I just know that I have always had problems but really flared up after I had my make up done for Glamour Shots pictures back in 2000.

Acne inversa and hidradenitis suppurativa are the same thing (not sure if you knew that or not, just making sure anyone who reads this is clear on it). I get big, red and then purple lesions that fill with blood and pus and then, if I'm unlucky, burst open; I haven't had an official diagnosis, but my doctor said that those lesions probably mean I have acne inversa.

He also told me to avoid antiperspirants (easier said than done), to wear loose clothing, to avoid make up (I don't wear it so) and that there really was nothing else he could do for me; surgery, he said, is the very last resort.

Unfortunately, mine seems to be spreading; I'm about ready to demand a 90-day regimen of antibiotics, which is the typical 'treatment' for this condition. If that doesn't work, it's officially a disability in the eyes of the government, and it's pretty fucking disabling as it is already. Doctors don't want to worry with it, though, and clinical trials require that you have gone through the 90 day regimen before they'll let you in.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #131 on: January 15, 2012, 02:01:58 am »
When someone asks me a pretty important question in a text, then ignores my response. I know there's the possibility of the person's phone being fucked up, but we were texting constantly up until I sent something that was apparently unsatisfactory. Even then, there are other ways to reach me.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline rosenewock21

• The Snuffleupagus of the Satanic Sesame Street
  • God
  • Holder of the sleepy time rag
« Reply #132 on: January 15, 2012, 02:04:44 am »
The Walking Dead won't be back until Feb 12th.

Soooooooooophia!

I'm supposed to be making a timeline and writing notes for a massive writing project I'm beta'ing. I got 19 chapters in (16 chapters and three interludes) before I realized I forgot to write my notes down and now I need to start from the beginning.

My eldest keeps hacking my aywas account because she doesn't like her's.

My daughters have become slash fangirls all on their own accord but some how I'm still getting the blame.

I have strep throat and can't find my nyquil.
Matthew 22:39 "And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself." God's own "don't be a dick" rule.

Lithp and Vene really need to have some kind of confusing sexual encounter where Vene spends the entire session lovingly insulting Lithp's technique, then cums on his face, ruffles his hair, says, "You're all right, kid!", and then punches him in the nuts.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #133 on: January 15, 2012, 04:14:05 pm »
I woke up with my throat aching like a bitch this morning.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Captain Jack Harkness

• Petter, Brony, and All-Around Cartoon Addict
  • The Beast
  • Or as a friend calls him, Captain Jack Hotness!
« Reply #134 on: January 15, 2012, 04:26:22 pm »
So as far as I know (via Ctrl+F/F3), nobody has mentioned Tim Tebow in this thread yet.  I'm gonna be the first.  I can't stand the guy.  I'll have to see if there's any threads on him, especially in Flame & Burn.  If there's not, maybe I'll make one.
My friend's blog.  Check it out!

I blame/credit The Doctor with inspiring my name change.