Author Topic: Things That Annoy You  (Read 2016558 times)

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
Re: Things That Annoy You
« Reply #150 on: January 16, 2012, 11:09:23 pm »
Listen, co-workers I may be the oldest person without children at work (26 years old is apparently reaching old maid status), it does not mean I hate children.
Damn, I must be a super old maid at the age of 29 then...

That being said, snow, it snowed tonight, I hate snow, it annoys me.

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #151 on: January 16, 2012, 11:39:11 pm »
The fact that winter has finally decided to rear its ugly head, and with a vengeance. -28 tonight, and predictions of -30 tomorrow.
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline Mechtaur

• The Beast
  • Ladies, contain your orgasms.
« Reply #152 on: January 16, 2012, 11:51:00 pm »
...I'm still wondering how in the hell you're gonna fuck me with an empty, square cream puff container, Mechtaur.

Potentially impacted wisdom tooth. Driving. Me. BATTY. DO NOT WANT.

With enough KY Jelly, anything is possible.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #153 on: January 17, 2012, 12:16:34 am »
I can't find a video of someone playing the last level of The Darkness without a damn voiceover...stop fucking up a good battle with your analysis of the level!  Just...let the awesome flow, no sieve.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #154 on: January 17, 2012, 12:20:00 am »
Re: Aunt and Uncle having more money than your own family- My own aunt and uncle were really highly ranked in the Navy, higher than my dad (I guess perks for being older than my dad and being in earlier?) and they have traveled to Alaska, new zealand, Japan, places like that and we barely scraped by going to Europe for my graduation present. They often pay for our food when they visit and I often get some really neat unique presents from them.

I don't think my dad is upset so much as feeling weird his older sister can pay for all these amazing things. My dad makes some good money teaching for the military, but it isn't that much where we live to afford all these great trips and stuff.

Some people depending on where you live can afford such things even at a smaller pay bracket. I guess because my aunt and uncle invested well too they've done a good job.

But my cousins have never bragged. My oldest cousin lives at home like I live at home (we have about 7 years difference in age. I forget how much). We both pretty much get what we want/need because of it. He knows how it feels to be at home, I know how it feels to be at home.

If he ever mouthed off to me about it (he also does tech stuff like I do. lol we're a lot alike) I'd have to punch him and remind him we both grew up the same way and that we both have lived well.

I... rambled. oops.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #155 on: January 17, 2012, 12:51:07 am »
Winter is also annoying me.  Was doing the paper route this morning and slid off the road...twice.  Keep in mind that it usually takes me about 2 and a half to 3 hours to do the route.  I'm usually out of the house by 3:#0 and back home by 7.  I left the house round 3:30 and didn't get back in till 11.  Cause I got stuck at the bottom of a iced up hill.  It was annoying.  Had to have another courier come and pull me up the hill, drop my car off at a Safeway, and finish both routes using his car.  And then I didn't get any sleep till about 1:30 in the afternoon cause I had to get new tires for my car.

Ironbite-god I hate this town so much.

Offline rosenewock21

• The Snuffleupagus of the Satanic Sesame Street
  • God
  • Holder of the sleepy time rag
« Reply #156 on: January 17, 2012, 12:03:19 pm »
Bella climbed into the shower with me this morning. Nothing like being under the stream of water and not hearing her nudge open the door until it's too late. The little git tried to drink shampoo.
Matthew 22:39 "And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself." God's own "don't be a dick" rule.

Lithp and Vene really need to have some kind of confusing sexual encounter where Vene spends the entire session lovingly insulting Lithp's technique, then cums on his face, ruffles his hair, says, "You're all right, kid!", and then punches him in the nuts.

Offline Shane for Wax

• Kakarot
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #157 on: January 17, 2012, 12:34:19 pm »
My left leg is aching even more than my right leg should be in this weather.

&
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

deadpandoubter

« Reply #158 on: January 17, 2012, 04:11:52 pm »
Having one of those "Luna Lovegood" days-- you know the kind, where you're lost in the clouds and can't seem to rein yourself back to earth, but everyone expects you to be fully present.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 04:42:22 pm by deadpandoubter »

Offline rosenewock21

• God
« Reply #159 on: January 17, 2012, 04:14:04 pm »
Being the only glaringly non-bronie on the site but still having enough bronie friends to get the references.
Matthew 22:39 "And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself." God's own "don't be a dick" rule.

Lithp and Vene really need to have some kind of confusing sexual encounter where Vene spends the entire session lovingly insulting Lithp's technique, then cums on his face, ruffles his hair, says, "You're all right, kid!", and then punches him in the nuts.

deadpandoubter

« Reply #160 on: January 17, 2012, 04:41:59 pm »
Now you know how I feel about Transformers fans. Or...what was it Ironbite used, Transfans?

Offline Shane for Wax

• Kakarot
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #161 on: January 17, 2012, 04:43:37 pm »
I don't even get the damn Pony references.

&

Offline rosenewock21

• God
« Reply #162 on: January 17, 2012, 05:16:27 pm »
Now you know how I feel about Transformers fans. Or...what was it Ironbite used, Transfans?

*giggles* Yes, Ironbite used Transfans. A word my dear Dell hates with a passion cause she says it makes it sound like all of us are out shlicking it to some Rocky Horror Picture Show mash up.

To be fair I try to limit my use of the terminology outside the fandom to "frag", "slag", "Primus", and variations on "glitch". And I try not to send people on the hunt for what words mean without some forewarning as to what they're going to find.

Offline Captain Jack Harkness

• Petter, Brony, and All-Around Cartoon Addict
  • The Beast
  • Or as a friend calls him, Captain Jack Hotness!
« Reply #163 on: January 17, 2012, 05:42:55 pm »
I find it annoying as hell when my friend thinks he knows my religious past, especially when he thinks I wasn't raised religious and probably thinks I haven't thought it out.

Hell, I find it annoying as hell when Christians think that "you just haven't thought it through hard enough" when they try to convert people from atheism. :/
My friend's blog.  Check it out!

I blame/credit The Doctor with inspiring my name change.

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #164 on: January 17, 2012, 06:11:07 pm »
Having to take public transit in -30 weather.
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)