Author Topic: Things That Annoy You  (Read 2016435 times)

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
Re: Things That Annoy You
« Reply #135 on: January 15, 2012, 04:28:29 pm »
Argh, I can't stand him either. I encourage you to make a thread for him, for further bitching.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline ThunderWulf

• Strange, even crazy, but never dull
  • The Beast
  • By Odin's beard!
« Reply #136 on: January 15, 2012, 05:07:54 pm »
The idiotic bathroom design at Ruby Tuesdays.  The doors open outwards to the urinals and I caught the door handle from swinging it open as they left the stall right in the small of the back.
a.k.a. TGRwulf
"hehehehe. you said member." ~ Shepard/Booker
"it's kind of like my right left hand on a sunday every night. How so? It beats the fuck out of me!" ~ Saturn500
"Drinking, fighting, fucking...they basically outlawed 99% of the lifestyle of your typical Irishman.  Much less your typical Viking." ~ RavynousHunter

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #137 on: January 15, 2012, 05:16:59 pm »
I killed my throat last night and I think I might have a cold now too.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #138 on: January 15, 2012, 06:11:41 pm »
No there's no threads about him.  Mostly because nobody cares about Football.

Ironbite-either version.

Offline Mechtaur

• The Beast
  • Ladies, contain your orgasms.
« Reply #139 on: January 15, 2012, 08:27:23 pm »
When people say they want to hang out at a specific time and then... Never mention it again. Seriously, I've been blown off two days in a row and it's annoying.

deadpandoubter

« Reply #140 on: January 15, 2012, 11:06:00 pm »
...I'm still wondering how in the hell you're gonna fuck me with an empty, square cream puff container, Mechtaur.

Potentially impacted wisdom tooth. Driving. Me. BATTY. DO NOT WANT.

Offline Juna Starrider

• Apprentice
« Reply #141 on: January 15, 2012, 11:13:06 pm »
Listen, co-workers I may be the oldest person without children at work (26 years old is apparently reaching old maid status), it does not mean I hate children.  I personally love kids, and if I were a man, mothers would be rather creeped out about how I interact with them (Trust me, I'm nothing like Pedo bear, just an adult with a kid's heart)  Also, stop telling me about your sister, who 'was just like me'  and didn't want kids until she hit the 'magic age of __'  and suddenly wanted 4 kids.  I'm not like her, and although I may want kids in the future, don't expect me to want kids all of sudden.

Oh, and Boyfriend?  Yes, I'm sorry your Packers lost the playoffs.  I know you're a fan of the team.  But seriously, can you stop stomping around all angry like our cat pissed in your favourite shoes?

Offline clockworkgirl21

• Day In, Day Out. All the Time. Work, Work, Work
  • The Beast
« Reply #142 on: January 15, 2012, 11:14:29 pm »
My 8-year-old cousin. My aunt and uncle have a lot of money, they make close to $200K a year. This is easily three times as much as the rest of the family. Whenever my cousin comes over to my house, I get to listen to, "My parents have a bigger house than you. My parents have better furniture than you. My parents have a better car than you. My parents have better clothes than you," on and on. I'm 22 years old, and I'm being bullied by an 8-year-old. His parents tell him to shut up, but as he's never disciplined, he keeps it up. Once I came home in my waitress uniform, and he was visiting. He said, "You have a crappy job, my dad makes close to $500 a day."

I honestly hope he one day encounters a bully at school. He needs knocked down a few pegs.

I get to be their live in baby-sitter until Thursday, and tonight we went out at this expensive seafood restaurant to eat. My aunt says, "I'm paying, get whatever you want." It's really awkward eating at a restaurant where the cheapest dish is close to $30.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 11:16:49 pm by clockworkgirl21 »

Offline Canadian Mojo

• Don't Steal Him. We Need Him. He Makes Us Cool!
  • The Beast
  • Υπό σκιή
« Reply #143 on: January 16, 2012, 01:23:36 am »
My 8-year-old cousin. My aunt and uncle have a lot of money, they make close to $200K a year. This is easily three times as much as the rest of the family. Whenever my cousin comes over to my house, I get to listen to, "My parents have a bigger house than you. My parents have better furniture than you. My parents have a better car than you. My parents have better clothes than you," on and on. I'm 22 years old, and I'm being bullied by an 8-year-old. His parents tell him to shut up, but as he's never disciplined, he keeps it up. Once I came home in my waitress uniform, and he was visiting. He said, "You have a crappy job, my dad makes close to $500 a day."

Appropriate responses include:
"all the money in the world won't keep the monsters from hiding under your bed"

"if I sell you/your organs on the black market I'll be as rich as they are"

"your daddy is rich because he sold your soul to the devil"

Offline rosenewock21

• The Snuffleupagus of the Satanic Sesame Street
  • God
  • Holder of the sleepy time rag
« Reply #144 on: January 16, 2012, 01:26:18 am »

This should be followed up with repeated viewings of the "paranormal activity" movies until said spoiled sprog gets the hint.
Matthew 22:39 "And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself." God's own "don't be a dick" rule.

Lithp and Vene really need to have some kind of confusing sexual encounter where Vene spends the entire session lovingly insulting Lithp's technique, then cums on his face, ruffles his hair, says, "You're all right, kid!", and then punches him in the nuts.

deadpandoubter

« Reply #145 on: January 16, 2012, 01:27:45 am »

I  vote for the last one. Also do whatever weird math you have to to make the kid's birthdate equal to 666 or some other demonic number. Also that he'll be sacrificed on his 18th birthday.

Little snot-nosed punk...

Art Vandelay

« Reply #146 on: January 16, 2012, 02:15:14 am »
Tell him that Santa isn't real.

Offline rosenewock21

• The Snuffleupagus of the Satanic Sesame Street
  • God
  • Holder of the sleepy time rag
« Reply #147 on: January 16, 2012, 02:17:35 am »
The puppy won't stop licking me. She's currently sitting at my feet going to town on my toes. And she likes to do this sneak attack thing where she waits till you're not paying attention and then "BAM!" puppy tongue in your ear. It's rather unpleasant.
Matthew 22:39 "And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself." God's own "don't be a dick" rule.

Lithp and Vene really need to have some kind of confusing sexual encounter where Vene spends the entire session lovingly insulting Lithp's technique, then cums on his face, ruffles his hair, says, "You're all right, kid!", and then punches him in the nuts.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #148 on: January 16, 2012, 04:54:30 am »

I  vote for the last one. Also do whatever weird math you have to to make the kid's birthdate equal to 666 or some other demonic number. Also that he'll be sacrificed on his 18th birthday.

Little snot-nosed punk...

Just say that there's only one way you enjoy children: Medium-rare with garlic marinade and sauteed onions.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline TheL

• The Cock Teasing Teacher
  • The Beast
  • Fly like cheese sticks.
« Reply #149 on: January 16, 2012, 06:59:53 pm »

I honestly hope he one day encounters a bully at school. He needs knocked down a few pegs.

I get to be their live in baby-sitter until Thursday, and tonight we went out at this expensive seafood restaurant to eat. My aunt says, "I'm paying, get whatever you want." It's really awkward eating at a restaurant where the cheapest dish is close to $30.

O______O;; $30?!  My parents make what your aunt and uncle make, and they can't afford things like that.

Comeback line for the kid: "Oh yeah?  Well, I know how to survive on a budget!  You couldn't prioritize to save your life!"
"Half the reason that I like foreign music is because I can kid myself that "Shake dat ass" is more poetic in Hindi."
--Sanda

Move every 'sig.'  For great justice!