Author Topic: Wikileaks is "working" on releasing Trump's tax returns  (Read 2727 times)

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
Wikileaks is "working" on releasing Trump's tax returns
« on: August 06, 2016, 03:37:16 pm »
Suuuuuuuuuuuuure you are guy who did the interview with Bill Mahre live via satellite where you're busy living it up on the Ecuadorian taxpayer's dime in their embassy because you know the second you step foot anywhere else you'll be killed.

Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/julian-assange-bill-maher-donald-trump_us_57a58948e4b021fd9878c210?

Wikileaks says its founder Julian Assange was only joking when he told Bill Maher that his organization is working on hacking into Donald Trump’s tax returns.

The whistleblower website’s editor-in-chief made the claim during a Friday interview with the “Real Time with Bill Maher” host that centered on Wikileaks’ publication of Democratic National Committee emails last month.

“Obviously we know these (the DNC emails) come from Russia, and we also know that you do not like Hillary Clinton at all, as does not Vladimir Putin,” Maher said.

“So it look likes you are working with a bad actor, Russia, to put your thumb on the scale and basically fuck with the one person who stands in the way of us being ruled by Donald Trump,” the comedian added.

Assange initially declined to answer on whether his organization was also going to target the GOP presidential candidate, as he spoke via a satellite feed from the Ecuadorian embassy in London, England.

Instead, he diverted attention to a $1 million donation Maher made to a Clinton-affiliated organization in 2012. But Maher then asked him directly, “Why don’t you hack into Donald Trump’s tax returns?” To which Assange admitted: “Well, we’re working on it.” He offered up no further information.

What an ass.  No wonder he's basically Putin's puppet nowadays.

Ironbite-fucker should be forcefully removed from the earth.

Offline Cloud3514

• The Beast
  • 404: Personal text not found.
Re: Wikileaks is "working" on releasing Trump's tax returns
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2016, 03:46:46 pm »
Yeah, after Assange went on his antisemitic tirade after the DNC leak, he lost any credibility he had in my eyes. Fuck him.
Who needs a signature?

Offline ironbite

• Kakarot
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2016, 04:36:39 pm »
Assange had no credibility left after he fled prosecution and hid out in England in the Ecuadorian embassy.

Ironbite-he's basically so far in bed with Putin he asks Putin to turn the lights out at night.  But Putin never does.

Offline Ironchew

• Official Edgelord
  • The Beast
  • The calm, intellectual Trotsky-like Trotskyist
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2016, 07:51:27 pm »
Assange had no credibility left after he fled prosecution and hid out in England in the Ecuadorian embassy.

Well, there's a reason Snowden's not coming back to the U.S.

Probably the same reason Assange has been in the Ecuadorian embassy for so long.
Consumption is not a politically combative act — refraining from consumption even less so.

Offline ironbite

• Kakarot
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2016, 08:08:44 pm »
Snowden's a whistleable who shouldn't be persecuted by the US but will be because....snitches get stitches.

Assange is facing rape charges in Sweeden and will likely be found guilty if he ever steps foot outside of Ecuador.

Ironbite-and the embassy counts btw.

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2016, 11:12:33 pm »
Yeah, Assange is hiding from rape charges Chew.  Please tell me you don't believe some truther BS about the women he raped being government plants or something.

Offline Ironchew

• Official Edgelord
  • The Beast
  • The calm, intellectual Trotsky-like Trotskyist
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2016, 11:33:17 pm »
Yeah, Assange is hiding from rape charges Chew.  Please tell me you don't believe some truther BS about the women he raped being government plants or something.

If it were nearly any other circumstance I wouldn't stick up for an alleged rapist.

This is unfortunately one of those situations where the U.S. wants to get a hold of him really badly so they can do to him what they're currently doing to Chelsea Manning. If you refuse to see that context, you're missing the elephant in the room.
Consumption is not a politically combative act — refraining from consumption even less so.

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2016, 11:49:47 pm »
Okay, I think I misread you.  When I saw your post comparing him to Snowden it sounded like you were saying there was no difference between the two situations.

I don't know enough about the law involved to say how plausible it is that he'd be sent to the US.  He shouldn't receive the crap manning got (and neither should she) but that doesn't justify not prosecuting him the crime he's accused of in Sweden.

Offline Eiki-mun

• der Löwe aus Mitternacht
  • The Beast
  • On the fields of Breitenfeld.
    • Main Personal Blog
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2016, 03:52:54 am »

This is honestly one of the few times I would absolutely believe that "truther BS". The United States government is willing to do just about anything to those we feel have wronged us, as we demonstrate in history time and time again. Why should Assange be any different?
There is no plague more evil and vile to watch spread than the plague that is the Von Habsburg dynasty.

Offline ironbite

• Kakarot
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2016, 05:05:31 am »
Then maybe he should've proven that in court rather then run off to Ecuador.

Ironbite-he's nother more then a puppet of Putin now

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2016, 05:08:43 am »

Ironbite-he's basically so far in bed with Putin he asks Putin to turn the lights out at night.  But Putin never does.

Quick translation: "I believe the US government should be permitted to violate its own laws, and anyone who attempts to penetrate the coverup I desire ought to be jailed".

Where am I wrong.
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

Offline ironbite

• Kakarot
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2016, 05:17:26 am »
Every conceivable word.

Ironbite- new record for you

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2016, 05:18:28 am »
Every conceivable word.

Ironbite- new record for you

Do you believe Assange should be prosecuted for espionage act crimes?
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2016, 11:52:04 am »
^Where did he say anything related to that?

Two women in Sweden have come forward claiming that Assange raped them.  Swedish Law enforcement takes these claims seriously.  There is no evidence whatsoever that the US government was behind this.  Taking the stance that Assange should be put on trial for sexual assault does not equal "the US government should be permitted to violate its own laws".

Offline Eiki-mun

• der Löwe aus Mitternacht
  • The Beast
  • On the fields of Breitenfeld.
    • Main Personal Blog
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2016, 02:09:24 pm »
We all know how the little song and dance is gonna go, though. He leaves that embassy where he's hiding out, gets put on trial. Whether he's convicted or not, the US is gonna point out that they want to put him on trial themselves, push on Sweden until they give him up, and then we never see him again. If he's lucky, we'll kill him off quickly.

And don't try and tell me the US wouldn't do this, we've done a hell of a lot worse to people we don't like.
There is no plague more evil and vile to watch spread than the plague that is the Von Habsburg dynasty.