Author Topic: Things That Annoy You  (Read 2074209 times)

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
Re: Things That Annoy You
« Reply #4950 on: August 27, 2013, 04:29:44 pm »
It filters out extemporaneous spaces and anything in quote tags. It may filter out anything between IMG tags as well, so you need to throw in captions even if it's a thread that's about nothing but posting pictures.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #4951 on: August 27, 2013, 05:06:14 pm »
I hate when I can't tell if I like a song or not...

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• Directing Scenes for Celebritarian Needs
  • The Beast
  • Whatever doesn't kill you is gonna leave a scar
« Reply #4952 on: August 27, 2013, 09:29:51 pm »
That would explain your absofuckingmassive post rate
Talking to people is fun!
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".
 - Trent Reznor, Down In It

Together as one, against all others.
- Marilyn Manson, Running To The Edge of The World

Humanity does learn from history,
sadly, they're rarely the ones in power.

Quote from: Ben Kuchera
Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #4953 on: August 28, 2013, 12:09:50 am »
Nobody restocks orr refills anything, for a tuna sandwich and tea i had to get out more milk, refill the sugar jar, sneak my cup past mum because she loses her fucking mind whenever i reuse plates and cups. Had to get bread out of the freezer, find a bit of normal tuna behind the stockade of 500 tuna flavors nobody friggin eats. Goddamn nightmare
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #4954 on: August 28, 2013, 12:13:32 am »
One of my contacts tore. I want to keep to my easy schedule for opening new packs, so I'm going with just glasses until Sunday.

I haven't had my glasses corrected to my new prescription.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

wrightway

« Reply #4955 on: August 28, 2013, 12:15:51 am »
Nobody restocks orr refills anything, for a tuna sandwich and tea i had to get out more milk, refill the sugar jar, sneak my cup past mum because she loses her fucking mind whenever i reuse plates and cups. Had to get bread out of the freezer, find a bit of normal tuna behind the stockade of 500 tuna flavors nobody friggin eats. Goddamn nightmare

I know your mother is a Batmanesque villian...but why doesn't she want you reusing cups and plates?

Offline Leafy

• Radical Radish
  • Pope
  • "My bunny will eat your soul!"
« Reply #4956 on: August 28, 2013, 12:16:03 am »
My school director. I swear she's screwing people over on purpose. >.>

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #4957 on: August 28, 2013, 12:35:54 am »

I know your mother is a Batmanesque villian...but why doesn't she want you reusing cups and plates?

Because it removes me from being blamed if theres an excess amount of crap in the dishwasher
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #4958 on: August 28, 2013, 01:57:04 pm »
My nephew's former foster mom said he had the devil in him because she saw his eyes glow red. Bitch, stop fostering right now so you don't harm another child.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• Directing Scenes for Celebritarian Needs
  • The Beast
  • Whatever doesn't kill you is gonna leave a scar
« Reply #4959 on: August 28, 2013, 02:23:52 pm »
My nephew's former foster mom said he had the devil in him because she saw his eyes glow red. Bitch, stop fostering right now so you don't harm another child.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hv_zJrO_ptk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hv_zJrO_ptk</a>
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".
 - Trent Reznor, Down In It

Together as one, against all others.
- Marilyn Manson, Running To The Edge of The World

Humanity does learn from history,
sadly, they're rarely the ones in power.

Quote from: Ben Kuchera
Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #4960 on: August 28, 2013, 07:10:20 pm »

Fear.  It's a hell of a drug.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

wrightway

« Reply #4961 on: August 28, 2013, 10:44:00 pm »
I'm fairly certain I just received a condescending look from a rottweiler.

QueenofHearts

« Reply #4962 on: August 28, 2013, 10:45:00 pm »
1st day of law school, and I'm not kidding, my laptop breaks! Like what are the odds?

Maybe for the best, I got a new one with cool bells and whistles that will probably help me in the long run.

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #4963 on: August 28, 2013, 10:53:36 pm »
People who spam comment sections with the "work from home" bs.

Offline lord gibbon

• That Weird Guy in the Corner
  • The Beast
  • living trivia machine
« Reply #4964 on: August 28, 2013, 11:08:02 pm »
1st day of law school, and I'm not kidding, my laptop breaks! Like what are the odds?

Maybe for the best, I got a new one with cool bells and whistles that will probably help me in the long run.

I feel you, just this summer, my computer decided to completely bug out and deleted my ten page essay I'd just finished writing for my history class. Luckily the professor let me turn it in late, but that was a hectic week, I'll tell you.

Of course, this semester I've found that my calculator is broken and I need a new one of those two, so...
Excuse me, sir, do you have a minute to talk about your lord and savior, Hannibal Barca?

Quote from: Seneca
Religion is regarded by the common man as true, by the wise man as false, and by the powerful man as useful
Yeah, if the pagans are so smart, why did Jesus invade Pagan-land on the back of a dragon and kill them all!