Author Topic: Things That Annoy You  (Read 2074627 times)

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
Re: Things That Annoy You
« Reply #6900 on: February 22, 2014, 03:22:21 pm »
Nah if it was Art he would have told you to tell your topiary to whip it out.

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #6901 on: February 22, 2014, 03:41:32 pm »
Whip out those stamens, baby.
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #6902 on: February 22, 2014, 04:10:50 pm »
So some guys just peed on a bush near our house.

Then, teach your topiary-in-training to pee right back!

.....Art?

His style is more in the letterbox.
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline Random Gal

• Bisex Rex
  • The Beast
  • Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
« Reply #6903 on: February 22, 2014, 04:36:43 pm »
Whip out those stamens, baby.

That guy shouldn't be surprised if he finds extra pollen on his car this spring.

• The Beast
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #6904 on: February 22, 2014, 11:24:31 pm »
Welp. My cat peed on me today. Pretty sure that trumps the bush guy.

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #6905 on: February 23, 2014, 01:30:54 am »
Isn't it good that he can pee?  We're talking about Flood Cat, right?

Sometimes catheters can cause a bit of incontinence for a time.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 01:32:53 am by the Doctor »

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #6906 on: February 24, 2014, 07:41:58 pm »
I just got an e-mail.  Apparently we're getting a visit from some consultants, which always means inconvenience and waste.  It's going to be a long day on Friday.

• The Beast
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #6907 on: February 24, 2014, 11:39:28 pm »
Two things that would be nice:

1) Being able to mention that I'm trying to eat healthier and exercise more without people trying to discourage me because "OMG, but you're not fat! You should be glad you can eat junk food and still be slim!", acting as if I'm fishing for compliments, and other condescending BS. I know that I'm not overweight, and I'm not focusing on trying to lose any lbs. My only goal is to be healthier. Is that really so difficult to understand, or is the idea of a chick wanting to work out for reasons beyond losing weight too absurd a concept to deal with? Christ, body weight alone isn't the be all, end all of health.

2) Being able to easily find Tumblr blogs that have fitness tips for working out at home (since I'm not a fan of gyms) without having to wade through a bunch of pro-ana "thinspo" bullshit to get there. For every genuine fitness blog I find, there are numerous blogs that put on a facade of supporting healthy lifestyles, all the while posting images of girls who clearly have eating disorders as "thinspo" (because that's not glorifying eating disorders, right?) and messages like "Feet together, thighs apart" and "Skip dinner, wake up thinner". It's absolutely disgusting.

Of course, the prevalence of number 2 is probably what leads to number 1 (along with society being rather idiotic about what constitutes health), and I get that my gripes are pretty minor in the grand scheme of things, but still... it's really irritating.

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline Alehksunos

• Transvestite Boo-kin
  • The Beast
  • Gay Witch for Abortion
« Reply #6908 on: February 25, 2014, 01:20:30 am »
Wall scrolls. Especially those with an image for guff like Love Hina or other shit I don't care for designed on it.

Who owns these things? What are their purpose? Blocking sunlight, so later all those anime chicks with their boobies you ogle at can fade away eventually, only because you can't handle the sunlight? For some reason, those fucking things bother me so much.

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #6909 on: February 25, 2014, 01:57:17 am »
I don't have any, and I don't think I've even seen one before, but from their descriptions they sound like a type of cloth poster or the like.  I have a cloth poster of two Eastern dragons surrounding a Yin-Yang, but it's not shaped like a scroll or anything.

Offline TheUnknown

• The Beast
« Reply #6910 on: February 25, 2014, 02:01:57 am »
Wall scrolls. Especially those with an image for guff like Love Hina or other shit I don't care for designed on it.

Who owns these things? What are their purpose? Blocking sunlight, so later all those anime chicks with their boobies you ogle at can fade away eventually, only because you can't handle the sunlight? For some reason, those fucking things bother me so much.

I have a Fullmetal Alchemist one that's been on my wall for years.  Whoever made it forgot to add the freaking rope to hang it so I had to use yarn.  I figured they were pretty much just cloth posters.

Anyway, my laptop likes to occasionally lag and pause and freeze, but then again, it's around five years old.  Lately, aside from the usually lags, it's been running pretty decently.  Until yesterday, when Chrome got its most recent update.  Now it's almost constantly lagging and jerky, and shockwave flash keeps crashing.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #6911 on: February 25, 2014, 07:17:06 am »
I'm so sick of walking to class in this awful weather. I've been cold for several months now and it needs to stop.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #6912 on: February 25, 2014, 07:43:07 am »
I would like to go see the new Robocop movie during the day because the cinema tickets are cheaper at those times and it is easier to schedule it for me. Instead they don't seem to show it during the day and most of my evenings are full.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Veras

• The Beast
  • I aim to misbehave
« Reply #6913 on: February 25, 2014, 08:24:04 am »
Middle School students during Spring.
RIP Tony Benn (1925 - 2014)

"There is no moral difference between a stealth bomber and a suicide bomber. Both kill innocent people for political reasons."

“If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people.”

"I'm not frightened about death. I don't know why, but I just feel that at a certain moment your switch is switched off, and that's it. And you can't do anything about it."

Offline Feral Dog

• The Beast
  • Caffeine, how I adore thee.
« Reply #6914 on: February 26, 2014, 10:48:09 pm »
Big blowout fight with my sister this morning, still pissed about it (things got REALLY personal) so I'm at Starbucks for the Wi-Fi.

She has been trying to start a fight with me all week to cover up the fact she lied about where she went (home to theater and back does NOT empty the gas tank), stole money (~$300) from mom and conveniently 'forgot' her phone at home, leaving us to watch her uncontrollably shrieking seven-month-old baby until 3:30 AM the night before my Chemistry test.
Fiber Arts Enthusiast

EDIT: Aaaand my 10,000th post is about fascism, Plato, and gay sex. This is clearly a great accomplishment.