Author Topic: Things That Annoy You  (Read 2069439 times)

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
Re: Things That Annoy You
« Reply #10095 on: July 03, 2016, 10:17:29 am »
Also dickhead, if you think someone is mentally Ill on the net, don't do things you know will make the, have a breakdown. I don't care how mad you are at them.

That's one of the things that annoys me as well. Particularly when being a dick is defended with claims that it is "PC bullcrap" if you try to not hurt other people's feelings or not to trigger their PTSD or something.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline SCarpelan

• The Beast
« Reply #10096 on: July 03, 2016, 01:13:53 pm »
Yeah, that kind of childishness really gets on my nerves, too. I once tried to calm down a dickhead satanist who had lost his patience with my friend who has a brain injury. He ranted and shouted at my friend about how he can't understand how anyone can be that stupid while my friend was confusedly trying to tell him he hasn't done anything bad. I physically held the guy away from my friend while trying to tell him to calm down and also reminded him that my friend had done nothing to him.

His answer to me? "I'm no fucking Christian!"

That's one of the very few instances where I have had serious difficulty restraining myself from punching someone. Luckily he calmed down enough to walk away before the situation escalated any further.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #10097 on: July 03, 2016, 03:17:51 pm »
Yeah, that kind of childishness really gets on my nerves, too. I once tried to calm down a dickhead satanist who had lost his patience with my friend who has a brain injury. He ranted and shouted at my friend about how he can't understand how anyone can be that stupid while my friend was confusedly trying to tell him he hasn't done anything bad. I physically held the guy away from my friend while trying to tell him to calm down and also reminded him that my friend had done nothing to him.

That's one of the very few instances where I have had serious difficulty restraining myself from punching someone. Luckily he calmed down enough to walk away before the situation escalated any further.

You are a better man than I.  I would've shoved his face through the pavement.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
« Reply #10098 on: July 03, 2016, 04:08:16 pm »

When in doubt, go with a kimura: easy to lock in, quickly subdues the dickhead, and can be easily held until he calms his ass down. No punches needed and the only more effective form of delivering a message is certified mail.
Does anyone take Donald Trump seriously, anymore?

Offline SCarpelan

• The Beast
« Reply #10099 on: July 04, 2016, 01:15:00 pm »
Meh, he wasn't seriously trying to push past me, just barely enough to show some effort. The main threat of real violence was my patience nearing its breaking point.

What made me even more pissed was that the satanist and his friends were the ones who had got my friend drunk which just makes his condition even more apparent. I had warned both them and my friend it wasn't a good idea but nobody had listened. I had also had some other debates with them during the night that had already put my patience to test before this incident. They didn't understand my sense of humour and I didn't appreciate them strawmanning my views on issues when we had serious conversation.

(They were friends of my other friend's girlfriend; this couple had left home early. That was luckily the only time I ever had to deal with that bunch of assholes.)

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #10100 on: July 05, 2016, 10:14:32 am »
Sensory hallucinations.

There's a reason why we have phrases like "seeing is believing," even if there is nothing else that we can trust, we feel that our own senses are the one thing we can rely on. When even that is taken away you feel powerless.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #10101 on: July 05, 2016, 08:12:41 pm »
So a long time ago (three and five years ago to be exact) I got two root canals, well today I went to the dentist and as it turns out those two fuckers are reinfected again, so I have to get surgery to remove them, oh how fun that will be.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #10102 on: July 06, 2016, 02:17:17 pm »
I have officially decided I despise businessmen, CEOs, and all their associated little mewling accomplices and sycophants.

All they care about is the precious end-goal of more money for themselves, and if anything shows up that impugns their "right" to certain property / intellectual property they snap at it and use their "earnings" to buy the right kind of accomplice to make sure their control is never challenged. They are fundamentally one-dimensional people who have nothing to offer the world beyond whatever their grandstanding and small penis compensation of the week does for their surroundings.

If I heard a businessman in jeopardy, I'd just keep walking. They don't add anything of real value to the world.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Art Vandelay

« Reply #10103 on: July 06, 2016, 04:44:40 pm »
So edgy!

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #10104 on: July 06, 2016, 06:25:02 pm »
Not exactly misplaced or misaimed, though.  There seems to be a rather distressing trend of CEOs getting where they are (and staying there) by being officious, amoral, litigious fuckbags.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #10105 on: July 07, 2016, 12:08:01 am »
Granted, I am not one to talk about being altruistic as opposed to selfish, but at least I admit it - at least I'm not cloaking what I am under any acceptability layer. Them, they cloak their activities and ventures under the purity of American Exceptionalism and capitalistic propriety. And if you oppose this...well, just think what the Founding Fathers would say!
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #10106 on: July 07, 2016, 10:26:38 am »
We were supposed to have tickets booked for today. Instead they are for next week.

We are waiting to see if we can still get in or need to drive to a different city to get on a different ship.

Or if we will just cancel the trip and go home.

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #10107 on: July 07, 2016, 06:55:43 pm »
So to add to the list of "Things that make Zygarde annoyed." My desktop's graphics card has been fried. So guess who has to pay $300 to replace it? This person.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #10108 on: July 09, 2016, 08:30:56 pm »
Aw, fuck, the Murphy Bill is gonna pass.

Edit: to anyone wondering it's a bill that drastically reduces the rights of the neurodivergent and slashes funding to non-coercive treatment programs.

Obviously. Those people are scary and should be put away where all the good, decent normal folks can forget they ever existed.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #10109 on: July 09, 2016, 08:48:30 pm »
[removed]
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 05:37:18 pm by I am lizard »