Author Topic: Mother Kills 9-Year-Old Son For Having Small Penis.  (Read 9858 times)

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
Re: Mother Kills 9-Year-Old Son For Having Small Penis.
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2013, 03:02:19 am »
*raises eyebrow at topic*

Welcome to FSTDT O_o

Anyways, lock that heartless woman up in a jail cell and throw away the key.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline ThunderWulf

• Strange, even crazy, but never dull
  • The Beast
  • By Odin's beard!
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2013, 01:50:14 pm »
This is exactly why stupid people shouldn't breed.  That poor kid.
a.k.a. TGRwulf
"hehehehe. you said member." ~ Shepard/Booker
"it's kind of like my right left hand on a sunday every night. How so? It beats the fuck out of me!" ~ Saturn500
"Drinking, fighting, fucking...they basically outlawed 99% of the lifestyle of your typical Irishman.  Much less your typical Viking." ~ RavynousHunter

Offline Captain Jack Harkness

• Petter, Brony, and All-Around Cartoon Addict
  • The Beast
  • Or as a friend calls him, Captain Jack Hotness!
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2013, 03:14:35 pm »
The 38-year-old woman from the capital Jakarta told police her son had had a small penis prior to being circumcised, but that it appeared to shrink further after the operation, police spokesman Rikwanto, who goes by one name, told AFP.

...uh, what?
My friend's blog.  Check it out!

I blame/credit The Doctor with inspiring my name change.

Offline Old Viking

• The Beast
  • Occasionally peevish
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2013, 04:43:19 pm »
Mine just made it.  Obviously I wasn't killed because of size, but my folks frequently beat the shyte out of me.
I am an old man, and I've seen many problems, most of which never happened.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2013, 01:38:50 pm »
Why would anyone kill their kid for small body parts?! It makes no sense! I think this psycho-chick just didn't want a kid & made up a contrived, cockamamie excuse for it! Why would she care how big her son's penis is? Are small penises taboo in that society? The hell?

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2013, 02:48:56 pm »
Why would anyone kill their kid for small body parts?! It makes no sense! I think this psycho-chick just didn't want a kid & made up a contrived, cockamamie excuse for it! Why would she care how big her son's penis is? Are small penises taboo in that society? The hell?

They're taboo in our society. Why else would so many people be buying all kinds of pills to make their wang bigger?
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2013, 03:15:14 pm »
Cutting bits off a boy's cock makes his cock smaller!  WHO KNEW?
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2013, 06:12:52 pm »
I can't imagine what this woman's thought processes must be like! TOTAL WACKO!

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2013, 07:05:04 pm »
There's a number of folks online wondering if this is a hoax story making the rounds. Every site has the exact same short article. However, I went to a news site from Jakarta Indonesia & found this:

http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2013/03/04/jakartans-still-rely-family-members-deal-with-mental-illness.html

I appears someone read this anecdote from an article on mental health services in Indonesia and made it a big story.

Offline Whore of Spamylon

• Bishop
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2013, 06:35:20 pm »
Someone should have told her that there are options out there for treating micropenis.  And, yes, micropenis is an actual condition.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micropenis
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 07:37:30 pm by Whore of Spamylon »

“Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes.” - William Gibson

Offline FirsthandTuna

• Pope
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2013, 12:47:02 am »
This is sick on so many levels. Aside from the murder, why was she observing her nine-year-old's penis so closely?
"Fraudulent ONEness of religious academia has retarded your opposite rationale brain to a half brain slave." - The Wisest Man Who Ever Lived

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2013, 10:43:37 am »
This is sick on so many levels. Aside from the murder, why was she observing her nine-year-old's penis so closely?

...Let alone giving the kid a bath? Unless he had some sort of physical or mental impairment, a kid at nine can bathe by themselves.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2013, 11:15:16 am »

...Let alone giving the kid a bath? Unless he had some sort of physical or mental impairment, a kid at nine can bathe by themselves.

Uhh... This must be cultural differences but I don't see anything wrong with parents and kids bathing together or a parent bathing a child. Then again Finland does have sauna-culture and it's more of a rule than exception that the entire family goes to sauna together. Nudity does not always mean sex. If it did, then going to gym shower room would always end in an orgy.

That murder thing though is wrong. And isn't there more to a man than penis size? I find it hard to believe that a persons success is dependant only on that one part of his body. Would she have killed her child if there had been other signs that she would think might cause him troubles in his life when he became adult? Would she have killed him if he had done poorly in school or something?
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2013, 04:03:51 pm »

Uhh... This must be cultural differences but I don't see anything wrong with parents and kids bathing together or a parent bathing a child. Then again Finland does have sauna-culture and it's more of a rule than exception that the entire family goes to sauna together. Nudity does not always mean sex. If it did, then going to gym shower room would always end in an orgy.

That murder thing though is wrong. And isn't there more to a man than penis size? I find it hard to believe that a persons success is dependant only on that one part of his body. Would she have killed her child if there had been other signs that she would think might cause him troubles in his life when he became adult? Would she have killed him if he had done poorly in school or something?

You have a point about cultural differences. Well, the story was originally an anecdote in a Jakarta article about mental illness (the article link I posted). I guess you can't find "reason" in certain forms of mental illness.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2013, 04:24:00 pm »
Nudity does not always mean sex. If it did, then going to gym shower room would always end in an orgy.

It doesn't?
Still can't think of a signature a year later.