Author Topic: The Dream Thread  (Read 118059 times)

Offline Emperor Maximilian

• Neonate
Re: The Dream Thread
« Reply #270 on: June 02, 2013, 04:42:27 pm »
I dreamt that I was sitting on the bleachers at a baseball game, and Rihanna sat down beside me. Apparently we were fairly good friends, and we chatted for awhile. A rapper (I have no clue which one) sat down beside her after a bit, and my ex sat beside me shortly afterward. He spilled the rapper's drink, which led to an argument and numerous threats. I was ashamed at this point, because this clearly damaged my relationship with Rihanna, perhaps beyond repair. The rapper stormed off to find some paper towels.

I love your dreams ;D
So do I.

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #271 on: June 02, 2013, 04:51:43 pm »
I had a dream about a library where the librarians are really nice and let you read all the books you want, but the books are secretly addictive to read or something, and the librarians give you delicious food to fatten you up so they can sacrifice you to the library god and eat your flesh.
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #272 on: June 02, 2013, 04:55:32 pm »
Well I won't be going to that library then.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #273 on: June 02, 2013, 08:34:45 pm »
I had a dream about a library where the librarians are really nice and let you read all the books you want, but the books are secretly addictive to read or something, and the librarians give you delicious food to fatten you up so they can sacrifice you to the library god and eat your flesh.

I've been using this word a lot, but...

That's so metal.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #274 on: June 04, 2013, 05:46:02 pm »
So the other day I dreamed I was in the movie Mars Attacks. It was weird I don't remember much of it since I don't dream that often.

Offline Reb Yid

• Neonate
  • The Most Sababa
« Reply #275 on: June 07, 2013, 11:21:08 am »
I had a dream that I was an American soldier during the Second World War, and I was bursting into an old Nordic Christian-style wooden church. Suddenly my dream jump-cut to my old rabbi and his assistant, who were carrying a Civil-War vintage mortar on their shoulders. Somehow I knew they were going to start shelling the church, unaware that it was "danger-too-close".

So I yelled to the one German soldier inside the church to get down (I wanted to save him for some reason) and then the shell hit, and I died and woke up simultaneously.

Yeah, it was one strange damned dream.
This is the essence of Torah: love your neighbour as yourself.

Rabbi Akiva

Offline Meshakhad

• The Beast
  • The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors... Like Me
« Reply #276 on: June 13, 2013, 10:06:24 am »
First, I had a dream about watching a TV show about an alien invasion, based in part on the book I'm currently listening to (John Ringo's Live Free or Die). Then I dreamed about going on a forum to talk about it. The thread relating to the show was 87 pages long, but in the last pages, two posters had been arguing and making weird and nonsensical posts (like
putting
each
word
on
its
own
line)
G-d's Kingdom Is A Hate-Free Zone

Quote from: Reploid Productions
Pardon the interruption, good sir/lady; there are aspects of your behavior that I find quite unbecoming, and I must insist most strenuously that I be permitted to assist in resolving these behaviors through the repeated high-velocity cranial introduction of particularly firm building materials.

Quote from: Meshakhad
GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE OR I WILL PUT A CAP IN YO ASS!

QueenofHearts

« Reply #277 on: July 08, 2013, 10:23:50 am »
I had a dream that I was back in high school for the summer. I guess something happened with their paperwork or they messed up on something previously and I needed an art class before I could graduate (and since I finished undergrad go to grad shool). So I'm bored in class, and wind up with my old debate coach as my art teacher (dreams rock) who for the whole duration of the class catch up on where we've been for the last four years. So class ends and I go home.

So at home (and this is clearly a home I've never seen before) I start studying for whatever. Midway through I get hungry and go to make some food. At this point, I see Sleepy in my living room with her best friend (who happens to be a video game recolor of sleeps but with platinum blonde hair... yes, literally a doppelganger with all the same features and height, but slightly different hair). I didn't question it and we all played Star Fox.

I woke up midway through that game cause a kitten jumped on my belly in real life and he was cute :)

Offline Vypernight

• The Beast
  • Stubborn, pig-headed skeptic
« Reply #278 on: July 08, 2013, 10:57:03 am »
In a recent weird dream, I was at an indoor historical fair when I accidentally p***ed off some people and they began some chanting.  Suddenly, I found myself being chased by a fire-breathing zombie leprechaun.

I have no idea where that dream came from.  The night before, I ate a TV dinner, snacked on my usual cookies, and fell asleep watching hockey.  It was a perfectly uneventful and stress-free night.
Whenever I hear a politician speaking strongly for or against abortion, all I hear is, "I have no idea how to fix the economy!"

Offline Alehksunos

• Transvestite Boo-kin
  • The Beast
  • Gay Witch for Abortion
« Reply #279 on: July 10, 2013, 02:05:50 am »
I found myself in France. Paris, France. There were a lot more ultra-modern - but not real ultra-chic - skyscrapers than there actually are in Paris.

Also, I had a slice of toast, slathered in cheese. It had ham in it and I didn't know it. The toast was even fatter than it's deceptively thin, normal appearance. Inside was also cafeteria-quality gelatin.

Oh yes, and my sister was with me. One of her dreams is to visit that city, and my trip there was... too out there, too unreal.

...But of course, it was just a dream.

(Posting this before I finally call it a night and the possibility of dreaming another dream).

Offline Potenatae Argyros

• Neonate
  • Sorry to pop in unannounced.
« Reply #280 on: July 10, 2013, 12:33:45 pm »
I dreamt that i was fighting alongside Seth Green against a buffed up Freddy Kruger. Also GLaDOS was talking to us for some reason.
I came up with this signature all by myself.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #281 on: July 11, 2013, 10:07:01 am »
Last night, I was dreaming that I really wanted to go on a road trip around Germany with some of my family and a few other random people, but the government wouldn't let us in the country because we wanted to spit roast a pig at some point while we were there (not in that sense, you filthy bastards).

I don't think I've ever felt such genuine disappointment over not being able to eat barbequed pork in my entire life.

Offline Commissar Kaz

• Tzeentchian Cultist
  • Bishop
  • Just as planned!
« Reply #282 on: July 11, 2013, 04:25:27 pm »
I had a dream where I was in the muscal Les Misérables, only it was absolutely nothing like it and there was no singing, it was just one of those things you know in a dream. I was a little boy at some kind of subway station ran by a mad doctor experimenting on children. I managed to free some of the other children and we killed the doctor. Everything was also either grey or covered in ash.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #283 on: July 11, 2013, 07:19:28 pm »
I had a dream where I was teleported to an alternate dimension where heroes, villains, and warriors from every dimension were going to participate in a grand tournament, hosted by a surprisingly kind goddess.  Several of my OCs were participating in the tournament, too.

The tournament wasn't a standard fighting tournament either.  Each round had a specific goal to it, and the warriors had to achieve that goal while also fighting each other off.  One of the rules, though, was that their entry fee was, more or less, their favored weapons.  They had to stick them into the ground, where they would stay there until the tournament was over.

Suddenly, this god of destruction (which I keep wanting to think of as Ares... after the fact) appears and boasts that he's going to destroy this dimension using his divine spear... which he sticks into the ground, thus accidentally initiating himself into the tournament.  He was pissed but he had to participate to get his spear back.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #284 on: July 12, 2013, 01:43:57 am »
I had a dream where I was teleported to an alternate dimension where heroes, villains, and warriors from every dimension were going to participate in a grand tournament, hosted by a surprisingly kind goddess.  Several of my OCs were participating in the tournament, too.

The tournament wasn't a standard fighting tournament either.  Each round had a specific goal to it, and the warriors had to achieve that goal while also fighting each other off.  One of the rules, though, was that their entry fee was, more or less, their favored weapons.  They had to stick them into the ground, where they would stay there until the tournament was over.

Suddenly, this god of destruction (which I keep wanting to think of as Ares... after the fact) appears and boasts that he's going to destroy this dimension using his divine spear... which he sticks into the ground, thus accidentally initiating himself into the tournament.  He was pissed but he had to participate to get his spear back.

Dude that sounds epic as fucking hell and It would be a crime against humanity to not turn this into a story.