Author Topic: What do you think symbolizes me?  (Read 10808 times)

Offline Captain Jack Harkness

• Petter, Brony, and All-Around Cartoon Addict
  • The Beast
  • Or as a friend calls him, Captain Jack Hotness!
Re: What do you think symbolizes me?
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2012, 02:51:07 pm »
I think I have a good one.  You are like a speck of dust.  You're a really small part of this world, and you aren't sure what your life goals are.  You're trying to find a place to settle in life, but you're currently being blown around by the smallest breeze.

I know that the paper is already past due at this point, but I thought I would mention this anyway. >.<
My friend's blog.  Check it out!

I blame/credit The Doctor with inspiring my name change.

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2012, 02:55:02 pm »
Don't worry B-man, I'm still working on it. It'll just be late.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline Captain Jack Harkness

• Petter, Brony, and All-Around Cartoon Addict
  • The Beast
  • Or as a friend calls him, Captain Jack Hotness!
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2012, 03:00:55 pm »
Don't worry B-man, I'm still working on it. It'll just be late.

Right.  On that note, I thought of maybe another thing you can add.  You could say something that while you want to settle down, you are very used to things getting stirred up and can quickly adjust to change.  Change affects you, but that doesn't mean you flow along with everyone else.  As in, when dust is stirred up, each particle acts differently because of the turbulence in the air and their ability to adapt - something like that.

A snowflake would also work.  It has the qualities of dust, but you can use melting as a metaphor for death and the crystal pattern as a metaphor for uniqueness.  I just decided I'd toss that in if you're still struggling or stuck.  Why?  It's snowing here, that's why.  Rather, that's what gave me the inspiration.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 04:27:26 pm by B-Man »
My friend's blog.  Check it out!

I blame/credit The Doctor with inspiring my name change.

Offline Lithp

• Official FSTDT Spokesman
  • The Beast
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2012, 12:10:47 am »
"I'm like a glass cannon. Like...you can't believe something so beautiful can exist in this ugly, ugly world. And it makes you weep."