Author Topic: Nonchalant Racism At Work Here!  (Read 5133 times)

Offline gomer21xx

• Pope
  • Squick responsibly!
    • RT Gomer Productions
Nonchalant Racism At Work Here!
« on: July 19, 2013, 01:13:20 pm »
Dude from my neck of the woods (a.k.a., North Florida, a.k.a., the Taint of Florida) decides to just shoot a black guy in the face.  And then calls 911.  And then gets annoyed at his arrest, claiming that he "only shot a ni**er!"

All I can say at this point is... wow.  Just... wow.
I'm looking for patrons!  How can you help?  Check out my Patreon page! =)

As always, you can catch my podcasts and videos at RT Gomer Productions!

Quote from: TheL
I've seen so many tits, they've blended into one enormous mega boob!

Quote from: The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist
Dude, when Vox Day was born, he shot out the hospital window and over an entire tank of sharks.

Offline anti-nonsense

• Nerdalicious Canadian
  • Pope
Re: Nonchalant Racism At Work Here!
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2013, 01:16:21 pm »
wish I could be surprised that this shit can still happen in 2013, but I'm just not anymore.
From international relations to religious rivalries, from marriage to athlete's foot, whatever the problem a fundy's first solution is usually violence.

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• Directing Scenes for Celebritarian Needs
  • The Beast
  • Whatever doesn't kill you is gonna leave a scar
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2013, 01:22:25 pm »
Not even surprised. He'll likely be found guilty, at least.
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".
 - Trent Reznor, Down In It

Together as one, against all others.
- Marilyn Manson, Running To The Edge of The World

Humanity does learn from history,
sadly, they're rarely the ones in power.

Quote from: Ben Kuchera
Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline Valerius

• Pope
  • Gentlemen.
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2013, 02:05:46 pm »
Why would you call 911 to report your own crimes? And then why would you be surprised when you get arrested after you call 911 to report yourself? Is this jackass completely ignorant of how society even works?

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2013, 02:08:31 pm »
No.  He just felt since it's a black man he shot, it's no big deal at all.

Ironbite-because he's a racist fucktard.

Offline Captain Jack Harkness

• Petter, Brony, and All-Around Cartoon Addict
  • The Beast
  • Or as a friend calls him, Captain Jack Hotness!
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2013, 04:20:14 pm »
Well, at least there's THIS line.

Butler was charged with attempted murder and a hate crime.

He didn't actually manage to kill his victim.
My friend's blog.  Check it out!

I blame/credit The Doctor with inspiring my name change.

Offline KZN02

• The Beast
  • The Master of Tediousness
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2013, 05:58:26 pm »
Well, I'm glad nobody died, but it's still terrible someone got hurt.
What is, is not; what is not, is.

Offline Jack Mann

• Gold Bugger Jihad Pony
  • God
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2013, 09:56:18 pm »
His victim's dead now, sadly. 
اللغة العربية صعبة ، ولكنها جميلة جدا

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2013, 10:00:54 pm »
A Port St. Joe, Florida man arrested for shooting his neighbor in the face allegedly admitted his crime to police, with a strange excuse.

Understatement of the century...
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2013, 10:37:13 am »
Why would you call 911 to report your own crimes? And then why would you be surprised when you get arrested after you call 911 to report yourself? Is this jackass completely ignorant of how society even works?

I'd surmise this jerkoff, who lives in the same state as George Zimmerman, heard of the dumbass verdict and decided "Open season on darkies! WOOHOO!" and then went & shot some random black guy!

At least THIS guy will get his butt handed to him!

I've lived in Florida. Politics aside, it can be a lovely state full of subtropical beaches, palm trees, history, natural splendor, fragrant orange groves and tons of attractions but one thing's for sure...it's a weirdness magnet run by Pluto from The Hills Have Eyes that gets more like Deliverance/Lil Abner/Southern-Fried Stupid the more North you go. It's like everything from Orlando/Kissimee-downwards is modern/diverse/non-Southernish & everything Northwards is basically "Howdy, y'all!". The Everglades, however, seems "Louisiana Bayou"- like but the coasts have a lovely & colorful "Jimmy Buffett/Surfer Dude/Spring Break/Cuban/Calypso/Swashbuckling Pirates"-vibe...depending on where you are, of course.

If one were to move to Florida, I'd recommend the balmy, subtropical, less hickish southern part.

Sorry for going off-topic.

Glad THIS shooter's in big trouble. ;D
 My heart goes out to the victim's family. :'(

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• The Beast
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2013, 08:42:08 pm »
Kitty, Central Florida's still pretty bad. As a former resident of Lake County, I can say for sure that we need to nuke it from orbit, it's the only way to be sure. That said, nothing in Florida can make up for it feeling like Satan's taint.
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".

Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2013, 08:53:25 pm »
He ain't never getting out.
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2013, 03:18:30 am »
Kitty, Central Florida's still pretty bad. As a former resident of Lake County, I can say for sure that we need to nuke it from orbit, it's the only way to be sure. That said, nothing in Florida can make up for it feeling like Satan's taint.

Don't get me wrong, Florida is full of high-octane stupid! I'm just stating that parts of it are still kind of cool, more or less....the Southern & coastal areas, mainly (though there's still idiots).

As for me, I want to move back north to New York state, my birthplace. All these years in the South is making me loopy.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2013, 11:51:50 am »

Most of Central Florida actually isn't problematic. Orlando is a gay Mecca (it's literally second to San Francisco according to a gay magazine), and that whole center of the state is fairly liberal. The problems are the more rural areas that leak over from North and South Florida, along with the problems in Miami regarding crime. Central Florida is actually generally good, marred by pockets of rednecks.

I'm no recent transplant either. I've lived in the Longwood/Lake Mary/Sanford area for a little under 20 of my 21 years. Lake County's not exactly the best part of the state, but Casselberry, Longwood, Heathrow, and the like? We're fine. Downtown Orlando is better.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• The Beast
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2013, 01:02:58 pm »

Don't get me wrong, Florida is full of high-octane stupid! I'm just stating that parts of it are still kind of cool, more or less....the Southern & coastal areas, mainly (though there's still idiots).

As for me, I want to move back north to New York state, my birthplace. All these years in the South is making me loopy.
Yeah, I know that feeling. Born in Pennsylvania, raised in Florida, now live in New York (upstate, about 30 minutes outside Albany). I love it here, and still hate Florida.

Most of Central Florida actually isn't problematic. Orlando is a gay Mecca (it's literally second to San Francisco according to a gay magazine), and that whole center of the state is fairly liberal. The problems are the more rural areas that leak over from North and South Florida, along with the problems in Miami regarding crime. Central Florida is actually generally good, marred by pockets of rednecks.

I'm no recent transplant either. I've lived in the Longwood/Lake Mary/Sanford area for a little under 20 of my 21 years. Lake County's not exactly the best part of the state, but Casselberry, Longwood, Heathrow, and the like? We're fine. Downtown Orlando is better.
I didn't know Orlando was so gay, but that's cool. And yeah, I know it's fairly liberal, but my experiences were in one of those redneck pockets. Some places are pretty good, it's just the state on a whole isn't. Also, you do realize you're currently breaking the law, right? They outlawed the internet, and if you take it broadly (and you can due to the shitty wording), they technically have outlawed humanity, too, since you're connected to the internet, and they outlawed any devices that can connect to the internet, and the brain is a series of devices.