Author Topic: Incels General Thread  (Read 48306 times)

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
Re: Incels General Thread
« Reply #135 on: November 03, 2018, 01:13:57 am »
You never received love and affection from your parents and Family Wurdulac? That's terrible mate.

I'd give you a cuddle but I'd probably cop a feel while doing it.

Offline Wurdulac

• Neonate
« Reply #136 on: November 03, 2018, 02:23:09 am »
You never received love and affection from your parents and Family Wurdulac? That's terrible mate.

Well, yeah, was being a bit hyperbolic there.  But still, there's a difference between your mom reassuring you that you're handsome and someone telling you they're attracted to you, I imagine?
Then again, I could be wrong.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #137 on: November 03, 2018, 02:23:49 am »

Well, yeah, was being a bit hyperbolic there.  But still, there's a difference between your mom reassuring you that you're handsome and someone telling you they're attracted to you, I imagine?

I don't know, is there?

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #138 on: November 03, 2018, 02:35:04 am »

Well Sophocles didn't think so. It's nice when someone is attracted to you but its nicer when they suck your dick (or vagina I guess)

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #139 on: November 03, 2018, 02:51:49 am »
This again is not about sex or romantic affection. This is a condition incited by lack of any kind of positive interactions - friendship in the schoolyard, finding acquaintances and people to speak evenly with.

You see that in a lot of their posts. They sink deeper and deeper into misanthropy due to a sense of loneliness, becoming worse and worse due to it. It's not healthy to just exist in your room and maintain no real friendships or relations that allow for human social interaction. Note how few of them mention their parents. A lot of them I am willing to bet are given far too much distance and privacy, or are cut away by their parents.

I am not making excuses for or defending their actions. I'm explaining what possibly made them the way they are, and what might be able to be done to stop more of them from popping up.

One of the victim's parents made a very valid point on this - it was evident Eliott Rodger was a sick, sick boy. Desperately lonely, starved for any kind of love, twisted and bitter and full of hate. Why DID his parents set him up so far away from them when it was obvious he needed help they could provide? It's transparently because they didn't want to give him the love he needed. They wanted him out of their hair, and just threw him toys as a substitute.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #140 on: November 03, 2018, 07:28:25 am »
@What Is Wrong With Incels;

After the Elliot Rodger incident I saw a psychologist on I think it was MSNBC giving her opinion - there is a psychological disease people can become afflicted with if they have no affection or warmth received from anyone. And no, it has nothing to do with sex - it's a validation and presence thing. If people don't acquire human touch (as simple as a hand on their shoulder, holding hands), it severely messes with the individual's mind. Especially if they're 25 and younger, as most incels are. So the cause for the incel psychosis may well be the same we saw from Elliot Rodger - his parents gave him things, they threw gold and trinkets at him, cars and valuables. They gave him a life full of things but never people. And then wondered why his mind snapped like a twig in the rapids.

That sounds a little like bullshit.  I never received validation or presence from anyone, at any point, and I never felt the urge to blame women for what are clearly my own failings.  And I'm 36 as I write this, so....
I think it's got a heck of a lot to do with people thinking they have to live up to a social ideal to be worth anything. People get messages that, to be considered "normal"  you have to be hot, be with someone hot and your wallet has to be fat. In TV land, cop shows, soaps etc for decades most people were white, straight, hot enough to melt cold steel and lived in houses worth at least a cool million. Working class people? "Married with Children's" pad was better than those of most working class people who watched it, "The Big Bang Theory" academics and students can all afford to live in apartments that look like that one apparently. When reality TV came in the same stereotypes were even more aggressively reinforced, movies? Even scary ones usually take place in mansions.

Ironically it isn't "feminism" or "SJWs" tormenting these people, it's our own consumerist culture that makes people feel inadequate if their lives don't match up to the role models that we see in mass media. When I read incel posts either from the old FSTDT site, WHTM or the Incel Tears subreddit these guys don't want to be with women per se, they don't even like them and that's being generous. They're resentful that they don't have a "hot" girlfriend and the respect that supposedly comes with it, more importantly that they didn't get one at the time they think they were "supposed" to have done. Like a whole lot of people they fell short of the upper middle class, sexually active, financially secure, good looking, confident and successful ideal that's sold as "normal."

So they're lashing out, because they want something that they know is impossible not because it's impossible for them to get laid. Most of them are at least average looking fellas who could if they put in the effort, but because their whole lives haven't played out like a Hollywood movie where they are granted the girl of their dreams at the time of their lives that would have validated their existence because they were one of those fantasy constructs. What's impossible for them is for them to have lived the "normal" life from birth that they feel they were owed because they live the life they have. It's a frustration they'll never fulfil because, if one of these dickheads ever actually convinced a traditionally "hot" looking woman to fall in love or at least fuck them, they'd still be pissed off that their whole life hadn't followed the script that they think it was supposed to which is possibly one reason why the nasty, dysfunctional little shits like to fantasise about enslaving and punishing women and girls. You can't "fix" retroactively the life you've lived so it's more like the one you wished you had but that's the only thing that would sate the thirsty bastards.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 07:30:13 am by Tolpuddle Martyr »

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #141 on: November 04, 2018, 01:48:30 am »
And another one of these scumfucks has gone and killed a bunch of people.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #142 on: November 04, 2018, 03:18:01 pm »
Yeah that's....just I don't know anymore.  Like seriously don't know. 

Ironbite-I don't know the solution other then rounding these bastards up and caving their skulls in.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #143 on: November 04, 2018, 06:07:32 pm »
That's what you do to cultists in D&D.  Don't see why it'd be any different, here.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #144 on: November 04, 2018, 10:50:24 pm »
That's what you do to cultists in D&D.  Don't see why it'd be any different, here.
With thin skin like Icels their armor class would be terrible.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #145 on: November 06, 2018, 09:55:29 pm »
That and I doubt they have great constitution scores, so they don't have good fortitude saves or HP.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #146 on: November 08, 2018, 03:38:32 pm »

Offline rookie

• Miscreant, petty criminal, and all around nice guy
  • The Beast
« Reply #147 on: November 11, 2018, 09:21:35 am »
I think Tol hit the nail on the head a couple posts back. The sense of entitlement coming from those losers can be smelled through the internet and seen with the naked eye from 2.5 miles (5.7 kilograms for our metric friends).
The difference between 0 and 1 is infinite. The difference between 1 and a million is a matter of degree. - Zack Johnson

Quote from: davedan board=pg thread=6573 post=218058 time=1286247542
I'll stop eating beef lamb and pork the same day they start letting me eat vegetarians.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #148 on: November 11, 2018, 03:34:46 pm »
I think Tol hit the nail on the head a couple posts back. The sense of entitlement coming from those losers can be smelled through the internet and seen with the naked eye from 2.5 miles (5.7 kilograms for our metric friends).
Mate, I know we antipodeans live in upside-down land but our mass doesn't significantly increase with distance. We don't travel to work via relativistic torchship.

Offline rookie

• Miscreant, petty criminal, and all around nice guy
  • The Beast
« Reply #149 on: November 13, 2018, 06:31:04 pm »
Sorry. My school didn't offer any classics on the metric system. My, um, associates had to teach me and we only dealt in weights. Centilters then.
The difference between 0 and 1 is infinite. The difference between 1 and a million is a matter of degree. - Zack Johnson

Quote from: davedan board=pg thread=6573 post=218058 time=1286247542
I'll stop eating beef lamb and pork the same day they start letting me eat vegetarians.