Author Topic: Worst of Social Justice  (Read 1551015 times)

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
Re: Worst of Social Justice
« Reply #4035 on: July 03, 2014, 11:34:00 pm »
I'm hoping this is a poe, but if not...

Looking at this person's tumblr, the background makes my eyes bleed from how atrociously gaudy it is.
They seem to do almost nothing but reblog gay stuff and music stuff, and respond to a few anons.

I cannot even confirm they said the above.

EDIT:

This is like the gay equivalent to a scene girl.

I'm out, I can't handle this anymore.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 11:36:07 pm by Magus Silveresti »
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #4036 on: July 04, 2014, 12:11:11 am »

Someone should tell them that the USA is not the only predominantly white country competing for the World Cup.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #4037 on: July 04, 2014, 12:17:43 am »

Someone should tell them that the USA is not the only predominantly white country competing for the World Cup.

Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #4038 on: July 04, 2014, 12:22:51 am »

Thank you to Hof for telling me about that kind of shit a while back! I love how I now know bugchasing is a thing and there's quite a bit of erotic literature about it. I'll spare everyone else the mental images.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #4039 on: July 04, 2014, 12:36:53 am »

Yeah, but as far as SJWs are concern, all predominantly white countries = exactly the same as the US in every single way.
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #4040 on: July 04, 2014, 12:52:44 am »
Nonsense, there are only "ethnic" people outside of USA and because something something tubmlr they do not count as "white." For example, the Sami are POC regardless of their skin colour.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #4041 on: July 04, 2014, 01:37:02 am »

I mean, I guess it would be the same if sleeping with someone with cancer also gave you cancer.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #4042 on: July 04, 2014, 01:39:30 am »

Thank you to Hof for telling me about that kind of shit a while back! I love how I now know bugchasing is a thing and there's quite a bit of erotic literature about it. I'll spare everyone else the mental images.

Poz, neg, breed me with your fuckvenom
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline Damen

• That's COMMODORE SPLATMASTER Damen, Briber of Mods
  • The Beast
  • The Dark Sex God
    • John Damen's Photography
« Reply #4043 on: July 04, 2014, 02:04:20 am »

Poz, neg, breed me with your fuckvenom

« Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 02:06:29 am by Damen »
"Fear my .45"

"If the liberties of the American people are ever destroyed, they will fall by the hands of the clergy" ~ Marquis De Lafayette

'Till Next Time,
~John Damen

Offline WatermelonRat

• Apprentice
« Reply #4044 on: July 04, 2014, 11:26:47 am »

I take it this person isn't aware that 82% of Costa Ricans are white.

Offline Katsuro

• The Beast
« Reply #4045 on: July 04, 2014, 11:30:25 am »

Does he not see the hypocrisy and irony in saying that white people are pretending to care about the world cup and then saying about "pretentious ass fucks" telling people they're fake?  He's just called world cup fans fake ffs.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #4046 on: July 04, 2014, 11:36:17 am »
This person is aware that France and Germany are still in it right?

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #4047 on: July 04, 2014, 12:05:50 pm »
I take it this person isn't aware that 82% of Costa Ricans are white.
How dare you say something like that!? Costa Ricans count as Persons Of Colour because if they came to USA they would face racism and would be a minority.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #4048 on: July 04, 2014, 01:21:49 pm »
Dude, there are SJWs trying to declare the Irish POC. Literally some of the whitest motherfuckers out there.

They're so deeply entrenched in their own incorrect view of race relations that instead of admitting that they need to change their views when confronted with evidence that it's wrong, they try to incorporate the new evidence into their world view in a way that still validates it. Instead of admitting that "white vs. POC" is an overly simplistic examination that falls apart outside of very specific locations and time periods, they try to add whiter and whiter people to the "POC" category.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline guizonde

• anglican occitan
  • The Beast
  • capslock is the devil
« Reply #4049 on: July 04, 2014, 01:26:57 pm »
Dude, there are SJWs trying to declare the Irish POC. Literally some of the whitest motherfuckers out there.

They're so deeply entrenched in their own incorrect view of race relations that instead of admitting that they need to change their views when confronted with evidence that it's wrong, they try to incorporate the new evidence into their world view in a way that still validates it. Instead of admitting that "white vs. POC" is an overly simplistic examination that falls apart outside of very specific locations and time periods, they try to add whiter and whiter people to the "POC" category.

by that logic, whites will end up being poc's, because you know.... white is a color...

did i just hear an sjw's head go pop?
@ guizonde: I think I like the way you think.
Warning: Biohazardously Awesome

0_o 0_0 ¯\(º_o)/¯