Author Topic: Worst of Social Justice  (Read 1549656 times)

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
Re: Worst of Social Justice
« Reply #4905 on: November 27, 2014, 06:32:27 pm »
Maybe not. but it certainly makes you a bit of a cunt.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #4906 on: November 28, 2014, 01:40:06 am »
I think the term is "gendercide."
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #4907 on: November 29, 2014, 09:46:02 am »

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #4908 on: November 29, 2014, 09:59:22 am »
Technically, he's correct, except his extent is far, far too narrow.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but the concept of "race" simply doesn't exist in a biological sense.  There's people whose skin happens to be darker than some, or whose eyes look a little different, but they're not different on any truly meaningful level, just slightly different (if I remember the term correctly) morphology.

Put another way, its like saying a Russian blue cat is fundamentally different from a calico.  In any measurable, meaningful sense, they're the same thing.  They're both cats, one's coat is just different from the other.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 10:01:20 am by RavynousHunter »
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #4909 on: November 29, 2014, 11:15:17 am »
But it is possible to be racist against white people. Even if none of the different ethnic groups amongst humans is considered a separate race that does not wipe away the concept of "racism."
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #4910 on: November 30, 2014, 10:00:09 pm »

A minor option that you don't have to choose isn't oppressing you. If you're that bothered by it then don't buy the damn game you fucking douchebag.

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #4911 on: December 01, 2014, 02:19:08 pm »
SJW overreaction once again: (spoilered due to size)
(click to show/hide)

Random person makes a few racist jokes. Social Justice Warriors believe that the appropriate reaction is to doxx her, send death threats, threaten to burn down her house, threaten to rape her, threaten to kill her children and send their dismembered bodies to her after raping her.

Social justice.

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Reply #4912 on: December 01, 2014, 02:41:11 pm »
but we're progressive tho that makes it okay

Offline Ironchew

• Official Edgelord
  • The Beast
  • The calm, intellectual Trotsky-like Trotskyist
« Reply #4913 on: December 01, 2014, 03:39:38 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Random person makes a few racist jokes. Social Justice Warriors believe that the appropriate reaction is to doxx her, send death threats, threaten to burn down her house, threaten to rape her, threaten to kill her children and send their dismembered bodies to her after raping her.

Social justice.

Social Justice calls it "punching up" when they do this, so it's automatically okay.
Consumption is not a politically combative act — refraining from consumption even less so.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #4914 on: December 01, 2014, 04:22:01 pm »
They need to be reminded of the rule of law, and see it enforced upon them ruthlessly. If I was in charge, the very least I would do would be to delete their blogs and email accounts, and confiscate their computers and mobile phones.

The very most I would do? The very most severe response? Well, I'd estimate Cesare Borgia would approve.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Murdin

• Bishop
« Reply #4915 on: December 01, 2014, 04:30:19 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Social justice.

In the last few months, some people have overused the whole concept of SJW bullies trying to destroy the lives of anyone that offend them, to the point that it almost became meaningless to me. So please let me put the record straight.

THIS is an affront to human decency. Everyone who participated in this harassment campaign deserve all the disgust and contempt mustered against them, and then some more.

They need to chill.

Understatement of the year.

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #4916 on: December 01, 2014, 05:27:10 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Social justice.

Social Justice calls it "punching up" when they do this, so it's automatically okay.

In not-crazy Social Justice, "punching up/down" is about humour. Punching down is making a joke at the expense of a minority/the underprivileged, punching up is making fun of the people in power/the majority.

Not that I'm surprised the radflakes would abuse the concept to justify doxxing and such. Just a reminder that it has a legitimate use as well.
Σא

Offline guizonde

• anglican occitan
  • The Beast
  • capslock is the devil
« Reply #4917 on: December 01, 2014, 09:33:34 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Social justice.

In not-crazy Social Justice, "punching up/down" is about humour. Punching down is making a joke at the expense of a minority/the underprivileged, punching up is making fun of the people in power/the majority.

Not that I'm surprised the radflakes would abuse the concept to justify doxxing and such. Just a reminder that it has a legitimate use as well.

it's posts like this that remind us why sigma's admin. short, sweet, to the point, and clear as spring water. if there was a +rep, you'd get mine.
@ guizonde: I think I like the way you think.
Warning: Biohazardously Awesome

0_o 0_0 ¯\(º_o)/¯

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #4918 on: December 02, 2014, 05:14:09 am »
(click to show/hide)

Social justice.
Ck was in the wrong here, but Jesus fucking Christ...

Offline WatermelonRat

• Apprentice
« Reply #4919 on: December 02, 2014, 07:16:10 pm »

(The second one is about Christopher Hitchens)