Author Topic: Worst of Social Justice  (Read 1549112 times)

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
Re: Worst of Social Justice
« Reply #6225 on: May 16, 2015, 03:22:07 pm »
UP, that one is a joke. Or so I choose to believe it.

You gotta admit though, if nothing else at least it would make the game a bit more difficult by removing what is usually the first question for everyone. (But you still have so many things you can ask about the person's appearance that it won't actually make the game impossible.)
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #6226 on: May 16, 2015, 03:42:46 pm »
I have to wonder what SJWs would think of Boy Crazy.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #6227 on: May 16, 2015, 04:27:56 pm »
BLAZE IT!

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #6228 on: May 16, 2015, 05:15:32 pm »
It's a blatant joke.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #6229 on: May 16, 2015, 05:32:55 pm »
Here's an example of how safe spaces can go horribly, horribly wrong:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/22/opinion/sunday/judith-shulevitz-hiding-from-scary-ideas.html?_r=0

Offline Damen

• That's COMMODORE SPLATMASTER Damen, Briber of Mods
  • The Beast
  • The Dark Sex God
    • John Damen's Photography
« Reply #6230 on: May 17, 2015, 09:28:00 pm »
That awkward moment...

...when you go from "Social Justice" to "Bat-shit Insane."
"Fear my .45"

"If the liberties of the American people are ever destroyed, they will fall by the hands of the clergy" ~ Marquis De Lafayette

'Till Next Time,
~John Damen

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #6231 on: May 18, 2015, 01:46:24 pm »
"Sleep sex" happens. Probably without the sleep "walking" participants remembering in their dream state to use a condom while they're fucking asleep (pun intended).
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Canadian Mojo

• Don't Steal Him. We Need Him. He Makes Us Cool!
  • The Beast
  • Υπό σκιή
« Reply #6232 on: May 18, 2015, 02:03:07 pm »
Isn't choosing to not have sex with someone because they have HIV the exact opposite of having irrational or harmful sexual preferences?

Offline SCarpelan

• The Beast
« Reply #6233 on: May 18, 2015, 06:58:55 pm »
Isn't choosing to not have sex with someone because they have HIV the exact opposite of having irrational or harmful sexual preferences?
It depends on your definition of irrational. As long as you use protection there is statistically almost nothing to fear. If the HIV positive partner is taking the appropriate modern medication the change of infection is around 1 in 14 000 even if no condom is used in heterosexual vaginal intercourse if I recall correctly. (I checked this statistic back when my friend told me that he had found HIV medication in his then GF's bathroom.)

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #6234 on: May 18, 2015, 11:12:27 pm »
Nobody is obligated to have sex with anyone.

Offline TheUnknown

• The Beast
« Reply #6235 on: May 18, 2015, 11:37:59 pm »
That awkward moment...

(click to show/hide)

...when you go from "Social Justice" to "Bat-shit Insane."

The person who made the serophobia post in that thread claims to be an HIV+ man who says that his ex would have monthly panic attacks about having sex with him because she was always afraid of contracting the disease.

They've also made this post:

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

He's also been called a troll blog and hatefollow blog (a blog that's followed solely to hate), so I don't know how much of his shit is genuine.  And he seems to argue with this one particular person (all those replies to him are the same person), so I don't know if it's a case of mutual "hatefollowing" (god that term looks so stupid typed out).  I wouldn't be surprised, judging by the other person's tone.

They both come off as really unpleasant people.

Offline Canadian Mojo

• Don't Steal Him. We Need Him. He Makes Us Cool!
  • The Beast
  • Υπό σκιή
« Reply #6236 on: May 19, 2015, 04:03:32 am »
It depends on your definition of irrational. As long as you use protection there is statistically almost nothing to fear. If the HIV positive partner is taking the appropriate modern medication the change of infection is around 1 in 14 000 even if no condom is used in heterosexual vaginal intercourse if I recall correctly. (I checked this statistic back when my friend told me that he had found HIV medication in his then GF's bathroom.)

That's actually a lot better odds than I would have guessed, but I hit puberty around the time the initial AIDS epidemic blew up and have been 'out of circulation' for for about 25 years now so my perspective is rather dated.

Offline WatermelonRat

• Apprentice
« Reply #6237 on: May 19, 2015, 03:31:15 pm »
http://web.archive.org/web/20150519150736/http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-helpful-answers-to-societys-most-uncomfortable-questions/
"Why Do People Shit On Me Just Because I'm (White/Male/Straight/Etc.)?" I'm going to tell you the weirdest and, yet, most obviously true thing you've ever heard: You're not a person.

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #6238 on: May 19, 2015, 03:48:21 pm »
http://web.archive.org/web/20150519150736/http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-helpful-answers-to-societys-most-uncomfortable-questions/
"Why Do People Shit On Me Just Because I'm (White/Male/Straight/Etc.)?" I'm going to tell you the weirdest and, yet, most obviously true thing you've ever heard: You're not a person.

I had heard Cracked went to shit, but fucking hell, I didn't know it was that bad.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline Igor

• The Beast
  • Welcome to the velvet room...
« Reply #6239 on: May 19, 2015, 03:53:49 pm »
Just read that article, I think context is important here. It's not NEARLY as bad as it sounds if you stopped reading at that line.

Quote from: Quasirodent
The logical response to getting that tingle in his dingle is turning into an asshat, of course.

Les ananas ne parlent pas!