Author Topic: Worst of Social Justice  (Read 1551528 times)

Offline Damen

• That's COMMODORE SPLATMASTER Damen, Briber of Mods
  • The Beast
  • The Dark Sex God
    • John Damen's Photography
Re: Worst of Social Justice
« Reply #6255 on: May 21, 2015, 02:34:44 pm »

"Feel the wind under our winds"?

I think that's when you let a fart rip when its breezy out.
"Fear my .45"

"If the liberties of the American people are ever destroyed, they will fall by the hands of the clergy" ~ Marquis De Lafayette

'Till Next Time,
~John Damen

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #6256 on: May 21, 2015, 04:40:40 pm »
Or, farting so hard and continuously you're effectively a jet aircraft? So, they're implicitly jet-kin, right? <runs>
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline rookie

• Miscreant, petty criminal, and all around nice guy
  • The Beast
« Reply #6257 on: May 21, 2015, 07:33:00 pm »
Hey! That kind of talk is triggering to fart-kins!
The difference between 0 and 1 is infinite. The difference between 1 and a million is a matter of degree. - Zack Johnson

Quote from: davedan board=pg thread=6573 post=218058 time=1286247542
I'll stop eating beef lamb and pork the same day they start letting me eat vegetarians.

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #6258 on: May 21, 2015, 09:01:27 pm »
Oh god, you just reminded me of the bus-kin.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Art Vandelay

« Reply #6259 on: May 23, 2015, 09:42:03 am »
Or, farting so hard and continuously you're effectively a jet aircraft? So, they're implicitly jet-kin, right? <runs>
Don't you mean farting like a rocket? Unless of course, you're powering the fart by sucking in stupid amounts of air and forcing it through your digestive tract and out your anus.

Though I suppose if you get into the air first, you could become a ramjet-kin just by opening your mouth. Or perhaps pulse jet-kin if you the necessary sphincter control.

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #6260 on: May 23, 2015, 08:02:49 pm »

And of course what post would be complete without some otherkin fantasizing about somehow getting together.
"...free snacks that resemble what our diet is made of."

What if you're spatula-kin?

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #6261 on: May 23, 2015, 09:00:39 pm »
I AM NOODLE-KIN AND I DO NOT KNOW IF THIS TRIGGERS ME OR NOT!!
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #6262 on: May 24, 2015, 09:59:38 am »

There's nothing preventing them from getting AIDS.  It's not like ace people never share needles.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #6263 on: May 24, 2015, 10:18:28 am »

There's nothing preventing them from getting AIDS.  It's not like ace people never share needles.

Good point. Besides, during the AIDS crisis people were all to eager to call it a "Gay disease" and anyone who got infected was assumed to have gotten it in some horribly sinful gay orgy or whatever. This caused problems both to gay people and to all AIDS victims as a lot of people were willing to ignore the disease. Either because they thought it was God's punishment or simply did not care about the disease that did not seem to be a threat to them.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #6264 on: May 25, 2015, 02:15:53 pm »

What's really a shame is that this actually started out okay.  Race fetishism is creepy and demeaning.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 02:17:51 pm by Ultimate Paragon »

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #6265 on: May 25, 2015, 03:19:58 pm »
I hate to break this to you Tumblr, but whites aren't the only people guilty of that.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #6266 on: May 25, 2015, 05:22:06 pm »
Will you stop telling them about reality.  Their little brains will break into a million pieces.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #6267 on: May 25, 2015, 06:38:45 pm »
I hate to break this to you Tumblr, but whites aren't the only people guilty of that.
It's presumably addressing a western and primarily white audience, thus it's perfectly reasonable to address white people specifically.

That being said, the last part just comes off as weirdly aggressive, like "stop,being racist, dipshit. I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!"

Offline Eiki-mun

• der Löwe aus Mitternacht
  • The Beast
  • On the fields of Breitenfeld.
    • Main Personal Blog
« Reply #6268 on: May 25, 2015, 08:16:13 pm »
So you're not allowed to be attracted to your own race or you're racist. But at the same time, you're not allowed to be attracted to other races, or you're racist. You're not allowed to be straight, since that's quite sexist, and you're certainly not allowed to be homosexual, because that's even more sexist (not to mention potentially transphobic). You're not allowed to be bisexual because that's non-binary erasure, and you're not allowed to be pansexual because that's acephobic. So does Tumblr want a world entirely full of asexuals?

Wait, men aren't allowed to be asexual, it's offensive to women. I just remembered.
There is no plague more evil and vile to watch spread than the plague that is the Von Habsburg dynasty.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #6269 on: May 25, 2015, 08:18:21 pm »
Welcome to the dark side of tumblr.

Ironbite-it's loud and stupid.