Author Topic: Worst of Social Justice  (Read 1550031 times)

Offline Svata

• Doesn't even fucking know anymore
  • The Beast
  • No, seriously, fuck astrology.
Re: Worst of Social Justice
« Reply #8235 on: January 30, 2016, 02:41:36 am »
Not a slope so much as a jump out of a helicopter.
"Politician" is the occupational equivalent of "Florida".

Even Then

« Reply #8236 on: January 30, 2016, 02:43:31 am »
That third one's the only one that has a significant likelihood of being a thing, really.

Then again, I really shouldn't have faith in a planet that supports Trump.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #8237 on: January 30, 2016, 07:53:55 am »
Meh, I'd still take a regular vasectomy.  Its not something I want "on" at any time.  The only use I have for an infant is as a garnish.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #8238 on: January 30, 2016, 09:30:04 am »
Cannibalism. FQA answers stupidity with pro-active Darwinism. I am all for it. Eat The Rich. Eat The Stupid. Clear the Internet.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline rookie

• Miscreant, petty criminal, and all around nice guy
  • The Beast
« Reply #8239 on: January 30, 2016, 11:42:03 am »
Cannibalism. FQA answers stupidity with pro-active Darwinism. I am all for it. Eat The Rich. Eat The Stupid. Clear the Internet.

Rich, poor, whoever wanders by the grill.
The difference between 0 and 1 is infinite. The difference between 1 and a million is a matter of degree. - Zack Johnson

Quote from: davedan board=pg thread=6573 post=218058 time=1286247542
I'll stop eating beef lamb and pork the same day they start letting me eat vegetarians.

Offline Eiki-mun

• der Löwe aus Mitternacht
  • The Beast
  • On the fields of Breitenfeld.
    • Main Personal Blog
« Reply #8240 on: January 30, 2016, 01:55:07 pm »
Meh, I'd still take a regular vasectomy.  Its not something I want "on" at any time.  The only use I have for an infant is as a garnish.

On the other hand, it would be a lot easier to convince today's idiot doctors to give you a sperm switch, because then you can answer their idiot question of "but what if you want kids someday?" with "then I'll turn the switch on, you moron, now make it so I can't have kids."
There is no plague more evil and vile to watch spread than the plague that is the Von Habsburg dynasty.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #8241 on: January 30, 2016, 02:11:31 pm »
It would be great contraceptive option for couples. No getting pregnant on accident but no hassle of using condoms or pills either and switching it off is easier than it is with regular vasectomy or the implants that women are given.

Though, with casual sex with strangers condoms can't be beat until we get a cure/vaccine for all STDs.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Ironchew

• Official Edgelord
  • The Beast
  • The calm, intellectual Trotsky-like Trotskyist
« Reply #8242 on: January 30, 2016, 02:56:28 pm »

On the other hand, it would be a lot easier to convince today's idiot doctors to give you a sperm switch, because then you can answer their idiot question of "but what if you want kids someday?" with "then I'll turn the switch on, you moron, now make it so I can't have kids."

The other easy answer to that question is, "What if I want kids someday? I'll adopt."
Consumption is not a politically combative act — refraining from consumption even less so.

Offline Eiki-mun

• der Löwe aus Mitternacht
  • The Beast
  • On the fields of Breitenfeld.
    • Main Personal Blog
« Reply #8243 on: January 30, 2016, 03:25:52 pm »

The other easy answer to that question is, "What if I want kids someday? I'll adopt."

These are idiot doctors, though. They don't seem to accept that answer.
There is no plague more evil and vile to watch spread than the plague that is the Von Habsburg dynasty.

Offline Svata

• Doesn't even fucking know anymore
  • The Beast
  • No, seriously, fuck astrology.
« Reply #8244 on: January 30, 2016, 04:20:32 pm »

Or even "Fine, bring me a cup to jack off into, you can freeze it for me."
"Politician" is the occupational equivalent of "Florida".

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #8245 on: January 30, 2016, 06:26:19 pm »
I'm all for a switch for fertility.  I've long been in favor of such a thing so that people have kids when they're ready, not when they're bodies are ready.

Ironbite-but then again I also think we're due for a major culling of the entire population via super sickness.

pyro

« Reply #8246 on: January 30, 2016, 06:47:31 pm »
Or even "Fine, bring me a cup to jack off into, you can freeze it for me."

Unless you can afford to hire a surrogate mother, freezing you gametes only works for men.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #8247 on: January 30, 2016, 08:01:23 pm »

That's when I strangle them with my wallet chain.  If you have to ask that, you don't deserve to have a medical license.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #8248 on: January 30, 2016, 08:05:19 pm »
Please.  Like they'd ever ask a man if they want kids someday.

Offline rookie

• Miscreant, petty criminal, and all around nice guy
  • The Beast
« Reply #8249 on: January 30, 2016, 09:01:39 pm »

Ironbite-but then again I also think we're due for a major culling of the entire population via super sickness.

Don't rule out war just yet for human culling. The two world wars last century did pretty good for that. Plus got the economy going pretty well.
The difference between 0 and 1 is infinite. The difference between 1 and a million is a matter of degree. - Zack Johnson

Quote from: davedan board=pg thread=6573 post=218058 time=1286247542
I'll stop eating beef lamb and pork the same day they start letting me eat vegetarians.