Author Topic: Worst of Social Justice  (Read 1551340 times)

Art Vandelay

Re: Worst of Social Justice
« Reply #8460 on: April 02, 2016, 07:03:19 pm »
Fuck you, I'll call myself a nasteriskgga as much as I damn well please.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #8461 on: April 03, 2016, 06:16:30 pm »
Honestly really disappointed that you think this way. It is extremely short sighted for a person such as yourself to not see the obvious parallels between Drumpf and Adolf Hitler. Drumpft is undoubtedly the Hitler of our generation, and I really would have hoped that a person who has lived through it once could see it coming the second time.

Perhaps you aren't able to recognize it because he targets Mexicans and Muslim people instead? White male privilege is certainly a powerful drug...

This was said to a Holocaust survivor.  BRB, gonna pound my punching bag.

Offline Ironchew

• Official Edgelord
  • The Beast
  • The calm, intellectual Trotsky-like Trotskyist
« Reply #8462 on: April 03, 2016, 06:38:24 pm »
It's okay, UP. I'm sure when you vote for Trump there will be at least one Holocaust survivor who agrees with you.

That's all you need to dispel the cognitive dissonance, right?
Consumption is not a politically combative act — refraining from consumption even less so.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #8463 on: April 04, 2016, 08:28:18 pm »
It's okay, UP. I'm sure when you vote for Trump there will be at least one Holocaust survivor who agrees with you.

Are you even trying?

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #8464 on: April 04, 2016, 08:29:36 pm »

Are you even trying?

Well, you're very trying.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Reply #8465 on: April 04, 2016, 09:18:07 pm »

Are you even trying?

Well, you're very trying.

R O A S T E D

Offline rageaholic

• The Beast
« Reply #8466 on: April 08, 2016, 08:40:10 pm »
+Garrett
Women will have to learn, carrying and bringing males into this world is a waste of their valuable time.
Declaring War on the female is the males default position and the male believes the female only reason for existing is so he can continually sexually abuse and degrade her, so he can feel better about himself.
She is far as he is concerned is nothing more than a punch bag to release his tension out on!

and that is why you are all on here,  you are all merely rapists agreeing with each other, and trying to determine the best way forward to retain that status quo!

You are quite right, men are far too criminal for them to ever change or even want to ..

With automation in full swing the need for men in this world will become less and less and we know idle hands are the cause for nothing but trouble and men are very good at creating that!

The more men in this world, the more trouble especially for women who will automatically be their targets from the very start.

The message coming from the internet is loud and clear, men want to abuse and degrade women at every possible chance they can get!

This message will not fall on deaf ears one feels and women will have to decide in the very near future whether carrying males into this world is a worth while thing and what purpose would it even serve! because it won't be doing the female gender any favours anywhere at all!

How do we stop men abusing and degrading women?
that's easy, women will eliminate men!

They say the meek will inherit the world!

Taken from the comments of this video (go down to Garrett's response and see mylampstand's comment).  She sounds like a female Elliot Rodger.  And that Jenny McDermott is a real shitbag too.

Offline Damen

• That's COMMODORE SPLATMASTER Damen, Briber of Mods
  • The Beast
  • The Dark Sex God
    • John Damen's Photography
« Reply #8467 on: April 09, 2016, 05:42:46 pm »
+Garrett
Women will have to learn, carrying and bringing males into this world is a waste of their valuable time.
Declaring War on the female is the males default position and the male believes the female only reason for existing is so he can continually sexually abuse and degrade her, so he can feel better about himself.
She is far as he is concerned is nothing more than a punch bag to release his tension out on!

and that is why you are all on here,  you are all merely rapists agreeing with each other, and trying to determine the best way forward to retain that status quo!

You are quite right, men are far too criminal for them to ever change or even want to ..

With automation in full swing the need for men in this world will become less and less and we know idle hands are the cause for nothing but trouble and men are very good at creating that!

The more men in this world, the more trouble especially for women who will automatically be their targets from the very start.

The message coming from the internet is loud and clear, men want to abuse and degrade women at every possible chance they can get!

This message will not fall on deaf ears one feels and women will have to decide in the very near future whether carrying males into this world is a worth while thing and what purpose would it even serve! because it won't be doing the female gender any favours anywhere at all!

How do we stop men abusing and degrading women?
that's easy, women will eliminate men!

They say the meek will inherit the world!

Taken from the comments of this video (go down to Garrett's response and see mylampstand's comment).  She sounds like a female Elliot Rodger.  And that Jenny McDermott is a real shitbag too.

Yep. Elliot Rodger with tits. Elaine Rodger, if you will.
"Fear my .45"

"If the liberties of the American people are ever destroyed, they will fall by the hands of the clergy" ~ Marquis De Lafayette

'Till Next Time,
~John Damen

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #8468 on: April 09, 2016, 06:34:00 pm »
Yep. Elliot Rodger with tits. Elaine Rodger, if you will.

Yeah, the level of plank-stupid hatred is up there with Elliot but her plans on male gendercide depend entirely on her convincing all the other women out there that she's not bat-crap crazy, also to have abortions based on her whims entirely.

I won't hold my breath.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #8469 on: April 09, 2016, 08:33:44 pm »
That and the whole "full automation" thing that we still haven't got working.  Good luck actually having that up and running when you kill half the engineers and scientists building that shit, fucking moron.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

pyro

« Reply #8470 on: April 09, 2016, 08:58:24 pm »
That and the whole "full automation" thing that we still haven't got working.  Good luck actually having that up and running when you kill half the engineers and scientists building that shit, fucking moron.

That's incredibly sexist, assuming that half the world's engineers are men!

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
    • My Twitter
« Reply #8471 on: April 09, 2016, 10:06:48 pm »

You're right, its probably closer to 75% men.

[Not that I approve of that fact, of course.]

Offline TheContrarian

• Pope
  • Inter faeces et urinam nascimur
« Reply #8472 on: April 11, 2016, 01:57:24 pm »

You're right, its probably closer to 75% men.

[Not that I approve of that fact, of course.]

Hang on, let's just expand the definition of scientist to include anyone with a sociology or gender studies degree.  That should even it out...

"What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist."

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
    • My Twitter
« Reply #8473 on: April 11, 2016, 04:13:06 pm »
...Sociology is science.  Specifically, its applied psychology on a large scale.

Offline Ironchew

• Official Edgelord
  • The Beast
  • The calm, intellectual Trotsky-like Trotskyist
« Reply #8474 on: April 11, 2016, 04:21:59 pm »
...Sociology is science.  Specifically, its applied psychology on a large scale.

Well, you could exclude the social sciences, except economics somehow -- reactionaries love that field, which leaves you with the natural sciences.

But the natural sciences also have those pesky theories of deep time, evolution, abiogenesis, and anthropogenic global warming, among others. What's a reactionary got to do to compartmentalize science into inoffensive boxes?
Consumption is not a politically combative act — refraining from consumption even less so.