Author Topic: Mr. Trump Goes to Washington  (Read 412646 times)

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
Re: Mr. Trump Goes to Washington
« Reply #3510 on: October 03, 2020, 12:50:28 am »
Well, Repubs, this is what happens when you choose a candidate who thinks science and reason are Chinese hoaxes.

It's what happens when you prime your base to think that science and reason are liberal hoaxes.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #3511 on: October 03, 2020, 03:03:23 am »
Consider this:

a) After discovering that Hope Hicks tested positive for COVID, White House did nothing to warn people she had been in contact with and thus they have possibly infected more people in the meantime.

b) Trump and his family arrived late at the debate intentionally, because they knew that if they arrived on time they would be tested for COVID, as per the rules. Instead they came in late knowing that there was no way in hell the president and his family would have been banned from the debate just because there wasn't time to test them. Also, Trump's family refused to wear masks even after being asked to do so.

c) Trump was at a fundraiser, possibly infecting dozens of billionaires who had been donating money for his campaign.

...There comes a point where you have to wonder is this much incompetence humanly possible or are they intentionally trying to infect people?
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #3512 on: October 03, 2020, 08:53:02 am »
Yeah if Trump dies, both the Presidency and Nomination fall to Pence because that's who's on the ticket with the Orange Piss Pot.  Cause that's how it works.  No nonsense about getting a new candidate who isn't that well known to the people or anything like that.

Ironbite-and Pence doesn't win elections.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #3513 on: October 03, 2020, 01:27:22 pm »
Yeah if Trump dies, both the Presidency and Nomination fall to Pence because that's who's on the ticket with the Orange Piss Pot.  Cause that's how it works.  No nonsense about getting a new candidate who isn't that well known to the people or anything like that.

Ironbite-and Pence doesn't win elections.

Pence is on the ticket as the candidate for Vice President. Doesn't mean he automatically becomes the candidate for President. A lot of states that bind electors to vote for the popular-vote choice in the state don't really say anything in their laws about who the electors have to vote for if one of the people on the ticket has died.

But RNC rules specify that if a candidate on their Presidential ticket dies, the executive committee chooses the replacement. Could be Pence, but doesn't have to be. There's no Constitutional requirement on the point, unlike with the Presidency.
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #3514 on: October 03, 2020, 01:53:50 pm »
Man, Hope Hicks, Trump and Melania, Kelly Anne Conway, two no three, GOP senators, Trumps campaign manager and now Chris Christie all within days of each other. I can hear the conspiracy theories sprouting already. A well coordinated attack of the president by Joe Biden who had Covid but was asymptomatic at the debate. I can hear it now. Also Attorney general Barr probably also has it but is refusing to quarantine.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline Cloud3514

• The Beast
  • 404: Personal text not found.
« Reply #3515 on: October 03, 2020, 05:57:55 pm »
My response to hearing that Ron Johnson has the plague was literally "ha! Get fucked, Ron."
Who needs a signature?

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #3516 on: October 03, 2020, 07:14:11 pm »
Quote from: Matteo Salvini
In Italy and in the world, whoever celebrates the illness of a man or of a woman, and who comes to wish the death of a neighbour, confirms what he is: An idiot without soul. A hug to Melania and Donald.

I don't want Trump to die of COVID. I want him to live and get humiliated at the polls.

EDIT: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/oct/02/matteo-salvini-set-to-be-tried-over-migrant-kidnapping-charges-italy

Yes, I'm well aware that Salvini is himself a pretty horrible human being.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2020, 07:21:00 pm by dpareja »

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #3517 on: October 05, 2020, 03:41:07 pm »
So Trump is leaving the hospital today tweeting out to people to not be afraid of Covid. This means he's either:

A. Not sick and this was all a political scheme to downplay the virus and make Trump look like a tough guy.

B. He's ignorant of the fact that he has the best health care in the world.

C. Is lying that he's all better which he wouldn't be.

D. Just doesnt give a shit.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline Cloud3514

• The Beast
  • 404: Personal text not found.
« Reply #3518 on: October 05, 2020, 04:29:15 pm »
My guess is B. And C. And D.

Shame on Dr. Conley for his active obfuscation on Trump's status, as well.
Who needs a signature?

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #3519 on: October 05, 2020, 05:21:15 pm »
It's not A. The ethics violations by personnel at Walter Reed would be enormous.

Offline ironbite

• Kakarot
« Reply #3520 on: October 05, 2020, 11:39:30 pm »
Yeah seriously.  He's still sick and infectious.  The photo op he had and taking off the mask clearly shows him struggling to just breath.

Ironbite-dumb ass move from a dumb ass man.

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #3521 on: October 06, 2020, 01:46:07 am »
Herman Cain was sick for weeks stating he was feeling better before dying. This isn't over for Trump. He may be able to take steroids to keep his lungs from collapsing but there's no cure for this.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #3522 on: October 06, 2020, 08:48:03 am »
C at least has more evidence backing it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQYEQOa_DIE&ab_channel=GuardianNews

Trump seems to be in pain and having trouble breathing.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline ironbite

• Kakarot
« Reply #3523 on: October 06, 2020, 09:14:07 am »
Seems to have trouble breathing?  He can barely handle going up the stairs.  And that was before this whole infection.  Oh yeah, this ain't over for him.

Ironbite-he'd rather die on his throne then admit weakness.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #3524 on: October 06, 2020, 07:32:44 pm »
https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/stock-markets-tuesday-trump-1.5752768

Trump: Look at how great the stock marketeconomy is!

Also Trump: Hey Republicans, stop trying to pass another fiscal stimulus bill!

The stock market then tanked.