Author Topic: Mass Attacks on Women in Germany  (Read 13773 times)

Offline TheContrarian

• Pope
  • Inter faeces et urinam nascimur
Re: Mass Attacks on Women in Germany
« Reply #45 on: January 11, 2016, 06:47:16 pm »
Has the amount of rapes increased significantly?

The statistics in Sweden went up when they revamped their laws and all sorts of sexual harassment is now sentenced as "rape." ...Which is not to say that sexual harassment would be ok, but since their laws use the same title for all of it it means that stats look like it has become the rape capital of Europe when in reality it simply is not. (Also, if a wife goes to police and says that her husband has raped her then every single instance of it happening will be considered a separate rape which has made the stats go up significantly when marital rapes began to get reported.)

So it's not that there are a lot of rapes in Sweden, they are simply more likely to report rapes AND consider harassment and assaults that in other countries would be recorded under different laws and different names.

Now that's just simple rape apology.  Surely if something is reported as rape we should listen and believe?

The claim that more rapes are reported because Sweden has redefined rape to include a bunch of irrelevant other offences is just anti-feminist misogynist nonsense.

Why do you hate women/freedom?

"What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist."

Offline Canadian Mojo

• Don't Steal Him. We Need Him. He Makes Us Cool!
  • The Beast
  • Υπό σκιή
« Reply #46 on: January 11, 2016, 07:00:45 pm »
Unless you can demonstrate an actual increase in the percentage of rapes the M&M analogy fails because it ignores the fact that every bag of M&M's you open -- white, black, immigrant, citizen, whatever -- contains the same number of poisoned ones. Pointing out the stats for one particular bag proves nothing other than you have a very specific agenda.

Perversely enough, the fact that feminists using the same argument but are effectively including all the M&M's when they do makes their argument much more reasonable.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #47 on: January 11, 2016, 08:33:10 pm »
The feminist M&M rape analogy meme posted earlier is so blatantly poisoning the wells, it's Poe-ish. It would be legit if instead it simply said "Women have a reason to be afraid of the potential for sexual violence from men in general. Imagine the bowl of M&Ms etc., etc." and used stats to explain that one must be wary since a potential rapist can be just about any random man, but will most likely be a male relative, neighbor, colleague, or friend. The circumstances leading to a rape can be as random as passing your drunk uncle in the hallway on your way back to a large family gathering downstairs, for example. That happened to my best friend in high school when she was sixteen.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

pyro

« Reply #48 on: January 11, 2016, 08:34:13 pm »
Unless you can demonstrate an actual increase in the percentage of rapes the M&M analogy fails because it ignores the fact that every bag of M&M's you open -- white, black, immigrant, citizen, whatever -- contains the same number of poisoned ones. Pointing out the stats for one particular bag proves nothing other than you have a very specific agenda.

Perversely enough, the fact that feminists using the same argument but are effectively including all the M&M's when they do makes their argument much more reasonable.

Sure, not eating can prevent most poisoning. And once you're done myopically focusing on reducing the poisoning rate, you may notice the rising starvation rate.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #49 on: January 11, 2016, 10:39:51 pm »
Did that snivelling Tory gobshite actually ask "why do you hate freedom?" When did you start beating your wife Harry facking Haw Haw?

Offline TheContrarian

• Pope
« Reply #50 on: January 12, 2016, 06:46:49 pm »

Not necessarily.  Regardless of the numbers the argument is that if a subset of a group has a certain dangerous characteristic and we have no external sorting criteria then we should act as if all members of the group have that characteristic.

I mean it's total bullshit but the fact feminists are only too happy to apply it up until it becomes politically inconvenient just highlights the doublethinky nature of their ideology.

It's *delicious*

"What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist."

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #51 on: January 12, 2016, 07:47:27 pm »
And this is why Contrarian is happy as a pig in poo, this sad episode has crap outcomes for asylum seekers and it's potentially divisive for feminists. Not that he actually gives a toss about either women getting assaulted or refugees denied asylum. He just gets to shit on both groups while merrily piping on his dog whistle.

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
« Reply #52 on: January 12, 2016, 09:50:51 pm »
Check the racist on white bread dancing with glee, a couple of asylum seekers are scumbags so they all must be. I think he just creamed his sheet.

Well, if I have a bowl with a thousand M&Ms in it and I tell you 34 of them are poisoned...do you take a handful when I offer?

#shrodingersprogressive

One right wing nationalist crazy person was a mass murderer. Best shoot you then, just to be safe.
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #53 on: January 12, 2016, 09:56:34 pm »
Check the racist on white bread dancing with glee, a couple of asylum seekers are scumbags so they all must be. I think he just creamed his sheet.

Well, if I have a bowl with a thousand M&Ms in it and I tell you 34 of them are poisoned...do you take a handful when I offer?

#shrodingersprogressive

One right wing nationalist crazy person was a mass murderer. Best shoot you then, just to be safe.

Actually that's not entirely true Lt Fred, there has been a lot more than one right wing nationalist mass murderer. Mass being more than 2 or 3 murders.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #54 on: January 12, 2016, 10:48:29 pm »
What, does this mean we've got to pour out like a third of the M&Ms now?

But I'm hungry!

Offline TheContrarian

• Pope
« Reply #55 on: January 13, 2016, 05:34:31 am »
And this is why Contrarian is happy as a pig in poo, this sad episode has crap outcomes for asylum seekers and it's potentially divisive for feminists. Not that he actually gives a toss about either women getting assaulted or refugees denied asylum. He just gets to shit on both groups while merrily piping on his dog whistle.

You're still just mad because your painfully transparent "blame it on whitey" ploy fell so dismally flat.

Better luck next time though

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #56 on: January 13, 2016, 05:39:08 am »

You're still just mad because your painfully transparent "blame it on whitey" ploy fell so dismally flat.

Direct question: Who tried to "blame it on the whitey?" give me a quote or proof for your claims.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline TheContrarian

• Pope
« Reply #57 on: January 13, 2016, 05:50:14 am »
Direct question: Who tried to "blame it on the whitey?" give me a quote or proof for your claims.

I give you exhibit A:

And there is the narrative you wanna sneak in, don't blame a bunch of fuckheads who already live in Germany hanging around public transport facilities committing crimes-be opportunistic and blame the refugees.

Absolutely disgusting!

Oh you can say she means ethnic minority German nationals, but that too would be *MASSIVELY RACIST* so the inference here is that those dastardly white Germans are opportunistically committing crimes just so they can blame it on immigrants...

...in a thread about an incident where rape victims reported their attackers to be anything but, and where the police and justice ministry are all in agreement that this isn't the case.

But yeah, blame whitey.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #58 on: January 13, 2016, 08:41:57 am »

Aw, the delusional little xenophobe thinks it's winning. I never blamed whitey, you on the other hand are more than willing to place the blame on racial and religious tolerance for non white rapists existing in German public spaces.

Offline TheContrarian

• Pope
« Reply #59 on: January 13, 2016, 08:48:17 am »

Aw, the delusional little xenophobe thinks it's winning. I never blamed whitey, you on the other hand are more than willing to place the blame on racial and religious tolerance for non white rapists existing in German public spaces.

So clarify the quoted comment above.  Were you blaming ethnic minority communities in Germany for framing poor oppressed immigrants, in an act of breathtaking racism?  Or were you insinuating that evil white Germans were the ones framing poor oppressed immigrants?